The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

So I got my hospital bills in the mail the other day and I'm forced to put my Tactics Ogre Tarot Card deck on ebay. They're the deck that has one card signed by Akihiko Yoshida that I won through Square Enix members. I put a reserve on them because I really hate to sell them and don't want to part with them unless they hit a certain amount. Just thought someone here might be interested in them.http://cgi.ebay.com/Tactics-Ogre-ta...235?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba19f1cb

[quote name='sephiroth61787']So I got my hospital bills in the mail the other day and I'm forced to put my Tactics Ogre Tarot Card deck on ebay. They're the deck that has one card signed by Akihiko Yoshida that I won through Square Enix members. I put a reserve on them because I really hate to sell them and don't want to part with them unless they hit a certain amount. Just thought someone here might be interested in them.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck settling your bills with the hospital. And remember, their prices aren't set in stone. If you haven't already, try to negotiate with them.

And good luck with your auction. I want to bid... I really do, but I have to drop 6 grand for my semester of college this month.

Here's the link if anybody else is interested.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck settling your bills with the hospital. And remember, their prices aren't set in stone. If you haven't already, try to negotiate with them.

And good luck with your auction. I want to bid... I really do, but I have to drop 6 grand for my semester of college this month.

Here's the link if anybody else is interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for providing the link (was not sure if that was against forum policy, so I didn't post it) and for the good luck!

If anyone has questions about it, feel free to PM me.

I'm still dying to know what the promo items are going to be. I'm clinging to the hope that they will throw something in there related to The Third Birthday. I liked FF13 and all, but Parasite Eve is one of my favorite IPs ever.

[quote name='blindinglights']I'm still dying to know what the promo items are going to be. I'm clinging to the hope that they will throw something in there related to The Third Birthday. I liked FF13 and all, but Parasite Eve is one of my favorite IPs ever.[/QUOTE]

the rewards for last year were announced forever ago, like in april. the top prize is a lithograph.

[quote name='Endangered']the rewards for last year were announced forever ago, like in april. the top prize is a lithograph.[/QUOTE]

I know, the site said the rewards are: Lighting artwork, messenger bag, and "promo items".

I'm not aware of them stating what exactly the promo items will be. If they have, could someone please post a link?

I'm mad at myself for not doing the deus ex bonus points thing. I kept on putting it off and before I knew it, it was too late. That's a lot of points they're giving away for one game and I missed my chance. :(

Also, I'm not sure if this matters now, but there's a bonus points missing in the OP. It was in the first year. After registering Dissidia, you can choose a Dissidia allegiance (Cosmos or Chaos) and doing that would get you 30 pts.

Is it saying that "The serial code could not be confirmed"? If so, then try tomorrow. This has happened in the past where the site won't accept codes for a game the same day it's released.

[quote name='Zonic505']Is it saying that "The serial code could not be confirmed"? If so, then try tomorrow. This has happened in the past where the site won't accept codes for a game the same day it's released.[/QUOTE]

Yup that one. I remember the Tomb Raider Trilogy doing something similar if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, it did the same thing for Tactics Ogre for PSP. I think it happened to Dissidia 012 & The 3rd Birthday as well.

I'm sure I'll get a generic answer, but I figured I'd ask for some kind of update on the status of our prizes, since it's been almost 2 months since the deadline to fill the reward form.

[quote name='Zonic505']Yeah, the new year started months ago on April 1st (ends March 31st). You can use old games & they'll count for this year.[/QUOTE]

As long as they are not already registered from past years, but that's stating the obvious :p

Alright, so I got a response from S-E's support about the rewards:

As noted on the Reward Request Form, it can take up to 12 to 14 weeks for delivery of your reward. We do apologize, however we cannot provide anymore of a definitive time frame then this.
Well, assuming they mean 12 to 14 weeks after the Reward Request Form date (June 26th), it'll have been 9 weeks this Sunday. Therefore, it SHOULD come between Sept. 18th to the 1st week of Oct. I was kind of hoping they'd answer if they were close to being shipped yet or not & if we could see pics of the prizes (I know we've seen the Lightning artwork).

Yay I was picked as one of the 100 winners in the Deus Ex: HR contest. Didn't win the grand prize, but got an arm sleeve of some kind.

OP Updated with Info on Dead island that will release next Tuesday. Unfortunately that game has no Square Enix point card Included.

[quote name='MDRaph']OP Updated with Info on Dead island that will release next Tuesday. Unfortunately that game has no Square Enix point card Included.[/QUOTE]

??

Deep Silver (the game's publisher) is neither Square Enix nor Eidos, why would Dead Island include a points card?

EDIT: Just read that SE is helping distribute the game, they still aren't publishing it and had no hand in development, so I can totally see why it doesn't include a card.

Yeah that was to be expected, just confirming it since i first put it in the Op when it was announced that SE would publish it

does anyone know when we're supposed to get the prizes from the rewards program?
EDIT: never mind I don't know how I missed zonic's post, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't gotten the 50 points from doing that Augmentation photo thing. Strange that we haven't, considering the contest ended August 5th AND people such as myself got their prizes.

[quote name='Zonic505']I haven't gotten the 50 points from doing that Augmentation photo thing. Strange that we haven't, considering the contest ended August 5th AND people such as myself got their prizes.[/QUOTE]

okay so I contacted SE, and they pretty much said, lots of people are contacting them about their extra deus ex points. They said don't worry, they will eventually appear, just gotta wait.

Hope that helps everyone

Just thought I'd also add in the email that they sent me.. So here it is..

We apologize for the problems you are experiencing. We are aware that some users are experiencing a delay in receiving points awarded to them for various accomplishments on the SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS site. Please be assured that you will receive the points that have been awarded to you.

Check your mail, I just got the ultimate reward for last year. It didn't come in a well padded box but luckily nothing was broken.

It also came with lots of little promo items which are pretty neat!

Yay! Got my rewards in today. I didn't fully open the Lightning artwork yet. I'm still debating whether I should. The box is a mess. The cover for the Lightning plaque doesn't fit the bottom box, so it's ripping on one side. :( And the tape messes up with the box. But I'm pretty happy with all the promo items. Makes me sort of regret pre-ordering the games though since they're all included here.

Here are some quick pics of everything:
EDIT: I have two sets of rewards, so the picture of the bags are showing one folded and one unfolded.
IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Looks like a bunch of preorder bonuses. And I'm okay with this.

Is that the slipcover from the first game too? Oh, god. I might have to buy the game just to put it in the slipcover. I put down 012 after two hours. Never looked back... why am I such an idiot when it comes to these things x.x

[quote name='storino03']Can you go into detail what all is included as far as the promo items are? I can't tell from the picture provided. Thanks[/QUOTE]

• Square Enix Members Pouch
  • DQ Rocket Slime Keychain
  • Chrono Trigger DS Poster
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Special Decal Set
  • Dissidia Cover Art Box/Sleeve?? PSP
  • Dissidia: Excerpts from the Original Soundtrack
  • 2x Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Postal Cards
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Icon Decals
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker Screen Wipe
  • Chrono Trigger Orchestra: Extra Soundtrack

OH DAMN, that stuff looks awesome! Hoping everyone gets their package next week. Update: S-E updated their blog stating that all the prizes have been sent out & they may take up to 2-4 weeks.

As for those promo items (all of which were pre-order bonuses, I can identify them:

- Special Dissidia game covers & a special soundtrack

- Chrono Trigger special soundtrack & poster (included with 1st run copies)

- Dragon Quest Monsters screen wipe

- KH: Birth By Sleep PSP decals

- KH Re:coded stickers

- KH 358/2 Days postcards

- Rocket Slime keychain

[quote name='backseatdog']
  • Square Enix Members Pouch
  • DQ Rocket Slime Keychain
  • Chrono Trigger DS Poster
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Special Decal Set
  • Dissidia Cover Art Box/Sleeve?? PSP
  • Dissidia: Excerpts from the Original Soundtrack
  • 2x Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Postal Cards
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Icon Decals
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker Screen Wipe
  • Chrono Trigger Orchestra: Extra Soundtrack
[/QUOTE]

Everything's right except for the KH art cards. There's one set of 4 KH 358/2 Days art cards and one set of 3 KH Re:Chain of Memories art cards (included in first print runs of the game).

The Dissidia items look pretty cool, but too bad I didn't know about Square enix membership till about 3 months ago and about the Lightning artwork prize. I wish I knew about the whole membership sooner. So maybe this year I can get at least gold or something

If anyone wants to sell the illustration let me know lol

Edit-Bought one

Last edited by a moderator:
FUUUUUUUUUUU- I missed the mailman today, guess I have to wait till tomorrow. I figured it was this or my autographed shadows of the damned CD. Oh well tomorrow it is then.

[quote name='Lightning00']The Dissidia items look pretty cool, but too bad I didn't know about Square enix membership till about 3 months ago and about the Lightning artwork prize. I wish I knew about the whole membership sooner. So maybe this year I can get at least gold or something

If anyone wants to sell the illustration let me know lol[/QUOTE]

Then you will really be pissed cause the year before they gave away IPOD TOUCHES!

Also, got my box today. The art looks awesome and will go up in my game room (when I get have space to actually claim a game room).

How big is the artwork? I wanna make sure I have enough space to hang it up.

@62t: Pretty much, plus the pouch, messenger bag, & Lightning artwork. Kind of a shame the tarot cards aren't included. I already got the Dissidia box cover (though I wanna see what's on the CD) & Chrono Trigger CD and poster.

[quote name='nakanenui']Then you will really be pissed cause the year before they gave away IPOD TOUCHES!

Also, got my box today. The art looks awesome and will go up in my game room (when I get have space to actually claim a game room).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was so p/o when I found out about the whole Square Enix membership because I bought several Square enix games in the past and I saw the codes before but I just usually throw it away.

Also what is the artwork made out of?

Yayyy Got my rewards today!

Like others mentioned.. packed kind of hap-hazardly, but the artwork is fine. The Dissida Final Fantasy almost seems like a PSP game - It says UMD, 1 Player, Memory Stick Duo on the back.. but I suppose it could just be decals or something. I have not opened it.

The lightning artwork piece is close to 12" by 12" with the frame, for those who asked :)

Got my Silver level stuff today. Pretty cool stuff. My assumption is that there are two slipcovers for Dissidia in that one package, but (as with the above poster) I've yet to open mine.

bread's done
Back