The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

Not impossible. But it's damn expensive if you want to go for 2 or 3 years in a row. Like attempting to get 132points from preordering the lightning statue + game. Two of those and you're shooting up silver
(course you'd be without the Steelbook and foreign crystal edition though, so you end up buying more and more and pretty soon you have six copies of the same game and a girlfriend that wants to beat you senseless)

Hey, I love Club Nintendo. They have nifty rewards, and good service for it -- like the Zelda limited poster reprints and Kirby yarn patches. But I'd rather have the rewards from here instead of spending points and getting a choice of a okay reward and a desktop calendar. It's worth the hassle.

I'm at 370 points this year. Definitely don't want to be Bronze again since they probably are going to give away exactly what they did last year which was diddly squat.

[quote name='xangelonfirex']i'm at 1060 points and Current Tier: Ultimate[/QUOTE]

with you being at the 1060, that is during this year right? The messed up thing about SE members is, it will say what you were the year before. So you need to scroll down to the bottom to see the curret year score and tier

going out to anyone that makes another account. Can you have it sent to the same address? Or are you having it sent elsewhere?

i am at 660... basically need 7 codes or do that lightning figurine + game deal... this is gonna be a very close one - anyone know the exact end period for this year's program? i see maybe tomb raider can make it?

[quote name='xangelonfirex']the fastest way to get the codes, is go to gamestop and take the codes from the display box[/QUOTE]

And that was a major issue during last year's program. It was assumed to be kosher, but some mods stepped in and slapped folks around that did it. So, yeah...

Oh, god. That reminds me, does anybody remember that one guy that was trying to trade like 6 or 7 codes for a PS3? He was a pushy, pushy man. Had over 10 PMs from him trying to get me to trade upwards of 30dollars for two codes.

Damn ! I'm at 981 pts and i registered every single eligible game beside the PC vertion of Just cause 2 and Front mission x.x I wish i did the Preorder bonus point thing with Deus Ex... Damn my lazyness !

ouch that sucks.. Did you get the new PSV game? If so, better start ebay now, seeing as you'll need the code sooner rather than later

[quote name='josb101']ouch that sucks.. Did you get the new PSV game? If so, better start ebay now, seeing as you'll need the code sooner rather than later[/QUOTE]

Yeah got the PSV game too, started looking for Front misssion and just cause, can get both for abot 30$ so it's not too bad :D

yeah but very limited on time now, might want to start with the bids =P Hit up amazon also, sometimes it seems cheaper there

[quote name='MarshMan34']hey, I saw heroes of ruin is coming out for the 3ds on march 31st 2012. So that should be another game this year.[/QUOTE]

There's not official date i think, some website say march 31 others April 4 and on the official site or SE site there's no confirmation, don't think it's gonna be for this year.

If you have or think you'll ever get more of them, you could always try asking Dv8 to help you out with that and have'em ship the rewards to you.

[quote name='xangelonfirex']the fastest way to get the codes, is go to gamestop and take the codes from the display box[/QUOTE]Or perhaps try the rental stores (Blockbuster, Family Video, etc.).

& after doing some research, it looks like no other S-E games will be released before the end of the reward year/March 31st (Heroes of Ruin seems to come out April 3rd). They seriously need to offer some more online methods of getting points.

Once you hit Ultimate, hold on to your codes & wait for the new year to start.

It'd be nice if we got some more bonuses for registering games, like the PSP theme for registering KH: Birth by Sleep.

If I remember correctly, the PSP theme stickers was just stickers you'd get for preordering one of the kingdom heart games, so I think it was just over stock that they had. Would much rather it be something that shows you've earned it. Even if it is stickers again, just want it to be a member exclusive item

[quote name='josb101']If I remember correctly, the PSP theme stickers was just stickers you'd get for preordering one of the kingdom heart games, so I think it was just over stock that they had. Would much rather it be something that shows you've earned it. Even if it is stickers again, just want it to be a member exclusive item[/QUOTE]

We are talking about actual theme, not sticker

couldn't remember the theme all that much, but now I do. I got it on my older PSP, I got a silver PSP now though, think that was a KH psp =P Got it for my bday used

I can confirm it is March 31st. Seeing as the first year it was and 2nd year. Kinda assume they are keeping it that day. But rewards is another story. First year I think I waited till about September to get the reward, and 2nd year was about Christmas. Hopefully they'll do better this year

Just bought the ff-13-2 figurine deal... they give the code for pts right away so kinda sweet....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MDRaph']Damn ! I'm at 981 pts and i registered every single eligible game beside the PC vertion of Just cause 2 and Front mission x.x I wish i did the Preorder bonus point thing with Deus Ex... Damn my lazyness ![/QUOTE]

More damn! I was able to get Front mission so i should have my 1000 pts, but when i entered my FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition (PC Download) code (the 111 pts promotion) it only gave me 50 pts ;; ! i'm still at 970 !!!! i send an e-mail to know why... hopefully they answer soon or i get the bonus pts later before the end of the month ... Or i'll have to hurry and get a Just Cause 2 PC copy...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MDRaph']More damn! I was able to get Front mission so i should have my 1000 pts, but when i entered my FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition (PC Download) code (the 111 pts promotion) it only gave me 50 pts ;; ! i'm still at 970 !!!! i send an e-mail to know why... hopefully they answer soon or i get the bonus pts later before the end of the month ... Or i'll have to hurry and get a Just Cause 2 PC copy...[/QUOTE]

Don't you have to be in the first 1000 buyers to get the bonus?

[quote name='shaselai']Just bought the ff-13-2 figurine deal... they give the code for pts right away so kinda sweet....[/QUOTE]

Do you get points for buying just the figure?

[quote name='Romeo']Do you get points for buying just the figure?[/QUOTE]

i dont believe so. if you try to buy the figure it doesnt have the bonus there at all. but if you buy the game then if you buy figure it has the bonus there.. i am not sure if buying then returning invalidates the pts either but prob not willing to try... also there's a 5 purchase limit - i am not sure if you could potentially get 5 * 132 pts or not...

[quote name='TidalDreams']Don't you have to be in the first 1000 buyers to get the bonus?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but i bought it at 3 am on the 11/11/11, day of the sale start! I was only able to get pts recently since page was down

This worries me. I've registered pretty much every game there is to register that isn't a PC game and I'm only at 660 points for this year after Ultimate the past two.
I REALLY hope they lower the totals required to be an Ultimate member this year. I'll be pretty annoyed if I miss out on what might be an awesome FFIV art piece because Square expects me to buy their games on 3 different platforms.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']This worries me. I've registered pretty much every game there is to register that isn't a PC game and I'm only at 660 points for this year after Ultimate the past two.
I REALLY hope they lower the totals required to be an Ultimate member this year. I'll be pretty annoyed if I miss out on what might be an awesome FFIV art piece because Square expects me to buy their games on 3 different platforms.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, Don't think they will lower it, think 1000 is gonna be the amount needed every year, but who knows. I am on my third year too as well, but I got to it 1020 right now. Just need to pay attention to contests and such. Did the Deus ex and got 200 extra points, but that required the use of a webcam of some sort, so that made it hard to do.

Not that it would help too much, but I got 2 PC codes up for trade. Order of War and Supreme Commander 2

I'm not sure if greatest hits games count as different codes or not from their respective non-GH forms. My FFXIII PS3 has the number 91001GH and it was registered as Final Fantasy XIII - Greatest Hits.

[quote name='josb101']

Not that it would help too much, but I got 2 PC codes up for trade. Order of War and Supreme Commander 2[/QUOTE]

What do you want for them?

bread's done
Back