The Official Toys-R-Us Clearance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysapathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Nobody home here. The trolls and the juvenile drama chased me away.

I thought CAG was a supportive community, but I was wrong, apparently.

You're free to let someone else man the thread now; I understand J7 has a lot of free time on his hands and has been trying to circumvent the thread from me for a few months.

I just don't have the patience for the children anymore.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Buzz bundles for PS2 are $5.00 now.

I picked up:

Buzz Hollywood Quiz bundle $5.00
Buzz Jr. Robo Jam bundle $5.00 -$5.00 $0.00
$0.40 tax
TOTAL $5.40

Oh yeah, and free crazy bread too! :)

Thanks Op, found all the bundles of Singstar but missed Buzz (wanted a second set of controllers...)
If anyone has an extra....??

Just wanted to pass along thanks for whoever posted about Buzz PS3, I had been waiting for Sears to drop this to a reasonable price. Got Buzz PS3 x 2 and Oblivion GOTY X360 X2 for $30.

[quote name='donut']Thanks Op, found all the bundles of Singstar but missed Buzz (wanted a second set of controllers...)
If anyone has an extra....??[/QUOTE]

only thing i hate about these Buzz and Singstar Bundles is they cost more to ship hen what i paid for them. it cost $9 to ship with confirmation. I did some trading on Swaptree and i ate the cost and ended upside down on the trade.. it was Mk vs Dc for $20 Buzz from Walmart...

Hit Mission Viejo TRU for $5 Singstar amped. They still had a few copies of Vol 2 (no mics) and plenty of mic bundles for rocks/90s. Missed out on Buzz unfortunately.

Couple of notes for STL CAGs:

Sunset Hills store on S. Lindbergh didn't have Buzz, though had one Singstar Vol 2 bundle, marked at $9.98. I think they had the rest of the clearance games in a dump bin near the registers.

South County store on S. Lindbergh had one Singstar Vol 2 bundle, and one copy of Buzz (now none). Supposedly, the RZone rep had no idea the Singstar bundle or Buzz bundle had dropped, as they were shelf-tagged at normal price in the case (though there was a hang-tag that had Buzz @ $9.98), and that they had "lots more in the back". Didn't see them, so can't verify if they did, so it might be worth a trek for STL CAGs

major thanks to prim4444 for posting this deal.

i was able to buy ps3 singstar 1 bundle, ps3 singstar 2 bundle and ps3 buzz=)

i saw 3-4 ps3 singstar 2 bundles at 2 sf bayarea toysrus after i bought mine. i think the ps3 singstar 1 game only or bundle is more rare, unfortunately.

Thanks OP got Singstar Vol 2 for 9.98, they were out of Buzz PS3. Will check again tomorrow to see if they were put in the wrong aisle or a clearance bin.

Someone on SD posted Wheelman (PS3) is $9.99 in-store (not online). I don't know if it is true or not (seems unlikely, but so did the Buzz/Singstar bundle drop), but I figured I'd post it here just in case. I was at a TRU yesterday, but probably won't get another chance in time, if it turns out to be real.

[quote name='Gosha']Someone should update the title of this post for the new drops in June.[/QUOTE]

Not until those of us who follow it regularly get our deal on first.

[quote name='guessed']Someone on SD posted Wheelman (PS3) is $9.99 in-store (not online). I don't know if it is true or not (seems unlikely, but so did the Buzz/Singstar bundle drop), but I figured I'd post it here just in case. I was at a TRU yesterday, but probably won't get another chance in time, if it turns out to be real.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I know Wheelman for the PS3 has been clearanced at Target, so this rumor is possible, though highly unlikely.

Still, there's a TRU I can swing by on my way to lunch. I'll check into this and report back.

EDIT: Nope, Wheelman came up at full price.

guys, anyone know what I'll get back if I return one of the games from the buy 1 get $5 off the second game? I bought two copies of the same $5 game, but I have to return one. Thanks to anyone with an answer.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Picked up Singstar vol 2 and buzz for 16 bucks[/QUOTE]

Ditto :bouncy:.

At the TRU in Arlington, TX they still had 2 Buzz and 4 Singstar Vol. 2 (No Mics) left.

[quote name='180husher']Saw the Microsoft 360 Racing Wheel on clearance for $49.98.[/QUOTE]

Everyone is going goo goo gaga over the singstar stuff. I remember the post above to check it out at my TRU and I picked up the last one for 49.99. Plus I got Singstar PS3 Vol 2 and Singstar Ps2 Pop Vol 1. Sweeeet.

Toys R Us has great prices on the SingStar games. I picked up all the Singstar PS2 games (most with bundles) for under $15 each and the games only for about $7 back when there was the 30% sale. Added Pop Vol 1 with bundle, and Pop vol 2 Game only for $9.98 each (minus $5) with this sale. Now I just need Singstar Amped and I'm set! Love being able to swap discs! Better if you could download the songs to the drive, but oh well. And it's too bad you can't play different region Singstars.

Thanks!! Picked up Singstar Vol. 2 and Buzz for $15.86 out the door, they were both $9.98 then got another $5 off for buying 2, awesome deal!!

went to the TRU across town and picked up a Singstar Vol. 2 Bundle. Anyone wanna trade it for a Buzz PS3 bundle? Please!?

also picked up 2 different ps2 buzz bundles, 15.99 for all 3.

[quote name='180husher']Not until those of us who follow it regularly get our deal on first.[/QUOTE]

lol, it was front page on slickdeals...some stupid lurker saw it here and posted it there...what an idiot...my store was wiped out by one guy an hour after the lazy lurker posted it there...frickin brilliant...but heh! they got worthless reps from members reporting they bought out their respective stores...

had to go to a few stores, but i managed to find singstar vol. 1, buzz, and singstar amped. got all 3 for $21. pretty excellent day if you ask me

Got a nice pick-up tonight: Singstar Vol. 1 & 2 (PS3), Buzz!: The Hollywood Quiz (PS2), and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Xbox 360)! All for under $27. :D

HUGE Bonus: Eye of Judgement Starter Kit (PS3) for less than $16 (including tax), @ K-Mart. :bouncy:

[quote name='ryheeles']had to go to a few stores, but i managed to find singstar vol. 1, buzz, and singstar amped. got all 3 for $21. pretty excellent day if you ask me[/QUOTE]

How on earth did you get $5 off games 2 AND 3???? I had the guy ring up everything in 2 game bundles so I made sure I got the $5 discount.....Should I have done them in 3's???? or more???

[quote name='KinGAdRocK']How on earth did you get $5 off games 2 AND 3???? I had the guy ring up everything in 2 game bundles so I made sure I got the $5 discount.....Should I have done them in 3's???? or more???[/QUOTE]

Don't get so excited.
Vol.1 ($10)
+ Buzz (if it was ps3) $5($10 - $5 discount)
+ Amped (game only) = $5
so $20 total before taxes.

Edit: The TRU system is pretty smart and it didn't matter on the $5 deal because no matter what, you save $5. So essentially you wasted your time and the cashier's time. Also, the other guy screwed himself out of a free $5 game by only buying 3 items.

Woodbridge, VA had only one Buzz (it's mine now) and no Singstar 2 bundles, but plenty of the other Singstar bundles left as of this evening.

[quote name='shoe478']Don't get so excited.
Vol.1 ($10)
+ Buzz (if it was ps3) $5($10 - $5 discount)
+ Amped (game only) = $5
so $20 total before taxes.

Edit: The TRU system is pretty smart and it didn't matter on the $5 deal because no matter what, you save $5. So essentially you wasted your time and the cashier's time. Also, the other guy screwed himself out of a free $5 game by only buying 3 items.[/QUOTE]

wasn't really concerned since there wasn't anything else I was interested in. figured there's no point in spending an extra $5 to have a game I don't want.

has anyone seen ps2 singstar games or bundles at the san francisco bay area toys-r-us this week? if so, please pm me and let me know where. THANKS!

[quote name='kk012']has anyone seen ps2 singstar games or bundles at the san francisco bay area toys-r-us this week? if so, please pm me and let me know where. THANKS![/QUOTE]

There were a few Pop bundles and Amped bundles in the TRU in Redwood City on monday.

TRU Time Square NYC, I got 2
iconps3.gif
Singstar Vol 2 w/ mics for $16.xx.
2 cashiers were shocked at the price...they said they didn't know about this promo....only about Buzz quiz promo.

They have 6
iconps3.gif
SS vol 2 w/ mics left.
They have 30 or more
iconps3.gif
SS vol2 (game only), it's also $10.
They have no
iconps3.gif
Buzz.
They have 6 or more
iconps2_r2.gif
Buzz.

Readthepost

I kinda regret opening both ss bundle for ps3. Cuz there's no song I want to sing. Hope Gamestop buy back my bundles cuz both of them sucks the big one

[quote name='heyheyhey11']I kinda regret opening both ss bundle for ps3. Cuz there's no song I want to sing. Hope Gamestop buy back my bundles cuz both of them sucks the big one[/QUOTE]

Read the back of the box next time. Although, you might come out ahead in credit. Also, stay in school.

This was an amazing sale, got
PS3 Singstar 1 bundle
PS3 Singstar Vol 2 bundle x 2
PS2 Singstar Country Bundle x 2
PS2 Singstar Rocks x 3
PS2 Singstar '90s
360 Stoked

Price Marked on the shelf about $300, paid 60. Gotta love unlabled clearance. And mostly all of that was for gifts, got so many bundles though beause why not just ebay the mics?

[quote name='knight613']There were a few Pop bundles and Amped bundles in the TRU in Redwood City on monday.[/QUOTE]

major thanks to knight613.

i was able to swing by that one and pick up some ps2 singstar games today:)

[quote name='180husher']Woodbridge, VA had only one Buzz (it's mine now) and no Singstar 2 bundles, but plenty of the other Singstar bundles left as of this evening.[/QUOTE]

Well I might have to go check it out now. Thanks for the heads up

[quote name='ackbar7']This was an amazing sale, got
PS3 Singstar 1 bundle
PS3 Singstar Vol 2 bundle x 2
PS2 Singstar Country Bundle x 2
PS2 Singstar Rocks x 3
PS2 Singstar '90s
360 Stoked

Price Marked on the shelf about $300, paid 60. Gotta love unlabled clearance. And mostly all of that was for gifts, got so many bundles though beause why not just ebay the mics?[/QUOTE]

You say Ebay the mics, how much are they going for??

[quote name='paradise2894']You say Ebay the mics, how much are they going for??[/QUOTE]

Looks like they go for 6-7 bucks each. And you didn't ask, but GS gives about $2.50 in trade credit each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back