The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah dude thats bs you code that came with halo reach invalid...
if you got it new nobody but the printing machines have ever seen that code lol

[quote name='jjonbronsonn']hahah dude thats bs you code that came with halo reach invalid...
if you got it new nobody but the printing machines have ever seen that code lol[/QUOTE]
Halo Reach is working if u r asking that, but i think the code expired, no need to be rude.

:bouncy:Makraz:bouncy:

[quote name='tachinano']i put the code of a arcade game but you put a 48 hours trial

K4WP9-F2Q?9-GWV6?8-4D?3W[/QUOTE]

What does this even mean? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Makraz']Halo Reach is working if u r asking that, but i think the code expired, no need to be rude.

:bouncy:Makraz:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I dont think they put expired 48h trial in a new game...And those dont expire in many months or maybe over year....U just put some B as 8 or 0 as O or other way..

[quote name='AZR43L']What does this even mean? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

its uno the game i need 48 hours of live if you give me 1 I give you the game ;)

[quote name='Makraz']Halo Reach is working if u r asking that, but i think the code expired, no need to be rude.

:bouncy:Makraz:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Now why would they put brand new codes in a brand new game that were expired? And from what I understand they dont expire even if there is a date.

[quote name='dmzauk']Now why would they put brand new codes in a brand new game that were expired? And from what I understand they dont expire even if there is a date.[/QUOTE]
No, i doesn't work, i try replacing B with 8 but it doesn't work, there is no o's or 0's in the code......

If somebody has a code.....please p'm it to me..

VGP2G-RBK9R-G82JF-8CV83-P73RB
J44D8-G6KKJ-R3J2Q-H27Y7-H6WBJ
Q28KW-JKBF4-XCDC6-PT6C9-6JX36
JDGPY-HVYBM-XMJMK-QKJ36-7887Q
PBM82-6DFGV-9W62B-W8WYW-FGV9J

5 more 48 hour codes

Any kind soul who is willing to share a 48hr code with me? I want to try some Read Dead Redemption Friendly Free Roam multiplayer and see what it is all about!

Thanks in advance!

(Also, RDR should've come with a free code like GTAIV did, right?)

[quote name='nepm13']Need Free Xboc360 Live Gold Trial Code
PM Me the code please.
Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Why would we give anything to someone who posts "fuck you" on the deals forum?

Question about Rule #3 in this thread:

If you PM a code to another member, remember that there is absolutely no requesting somebody use your referral/affiliate/etc link in exchange for a code. Even when done via PM, people have been caught and banned. Don't risk it.

So basically if I PM someone a code, I can't request anything? That's fine. What about a link that requires registration first to see the code? Is that ok?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase p'm a code, I WANT TO PLAY HALO REACH ONLINEEEEEEEEE, ONLINE IS THE CORE OF HALOOO, please! somebody!

Damn

Makraz

[quote name='puzzlefite']Question about Rule #3 in this thread:

If you PM a code to another member, remember that there is absolutely no requesting somebody use your referral/affiliate/etc link in exchange for a code. Even when done via PM, people have been caught and banned. Don't risk it.

So basically if I PM someone a code, I can't request anything? That's fine. What about a link that requires registration first to see the code? Is that ok?[/QUOTE]

no they mean like you can't ask for a code for excange to click on a referal link for example like from hitzmagic.com or something like that.... where you get money for more people you refer!!!

BTW! im not refering anyone to this site... i just googled "free money by ads" and that came up!

5 more 48 hour codes HKH97-8BTT3-3TGKM-9YYB2-KBMCT W23CF-MMMJG-KW7Q9-K4WBY-3M8JQ KXQWG-8R9X2-TTT94-WJ6WR-B7M8G XCV66-KQ8XR-8XFVF-WJW9W-YWH9Q PDBR3-9T4RD-3M4YK-6GV3D-VGCGW

I think I got one, but it doesn't look like anything happened. Hope I didn't waste it, I'll turn on my xbox to check later. Thanks regardless!

Rc9r6-kr4c4-8rx8q-d787k-9ch98 ftgdj-8k4qb-vjkgx-9h3ty-m7mxg qfhxp-63c7v-f2xy4-xpvfd-qybw8 vkbj2-cwtqg-r937f-x87pq-fvmwy tcb8c-pxttw-36hwj-2r7m9-w2hcg

[quote name='DJKrimz']I didn't use any of killer9s codes but i used jonbronson code
thx[/QUOTE]

dude i think jjonbronsonn ment he used it... not was giving it away

[quote name='jdela1919']no they mean like you can't ask for a code for excange to click on a referal link for example like from hitzmagic.com or something like that.... where you get money for more people you refer!!!

BTW! im not refering anyone to this site... i just googled "free money by ads" and that came up![/QUOTE]

In that case, I have 1 code on my site if anyone wants it. If this is against the rules, then a mod can let me know, and I'll just post it.

hey im new to xbox as ive just sold my playstation 3 and was wondering if anyone has any 48hr codes so i can check out the difference between the two pm me if you have please

[quote name='Makraz']Im waiting EVERY second for a code....EVERY SECOND......[/QUOTE]
No, not really, im going to play Reach

:bomb: ALONE :bomb:

Makraz

Mqdmb-x3wf9-g7ybh-4v7x4-8mpkb
dyc3d-k48ft-qq8rq-gtj8x-rypjg
hmf93-h6h4j-3xhmm-wh7qh-dbdfb
wtmjt-2873f-k2hqc-xm366-kb9qq
bk4w2-pwxv4-3b6mw-mhjb3-6jwtj

[quote name='Modded-Warfare']hey im new to xbox as ive just sold my playstation 3 and was wondering if anyone has any 48hr codes so i can check out the difference between the two pm me if you have please[/QUOTE]

With every new xbox u can make 3x 1month accounts so if its new , you dont need 48h trial...

[quote name='killer9']Mqdmb-x3wf9-g7ybh-4v7x4-8mpkb
dyc3d-k48ft-qq8rq-gtj8x-rypjg
hmf93-h6h4j-3xhmm-wh7qh-dbdfb
wtmjt-2873f-k2hqc-xm366-kb9qq
bk4w2-pwxv4-3b6mw-mhjb3-6jwtj[/QUOTE]

Lurkers appeared to have got them all.. lovely. :p

Requesting one be PMed to me if someone doesn't mind. I'm awaiting my year of gold I ordered from Amazon, would be nice to be able to play til then.

MFWRR-FF6YR-CW8DQ-7HVKX-9T443
TFPH4-9RM6K-X933R-D2G7C-B4XJ6
TYBKW-34FCD-8XYCY-WPH9B-Y8BFD
F2FJB-YWTWY-D86CM-F7KMP-M2JJW
QFYQB-J2YC6-JR98F-49J69-Q7P2Y

5 more

Could someone PM me a 48 hour code or something similar? Lurkers are swiping all of the codes, so it's not really that fair for regulars. Only two people posted about even taking the last five codes, meaning that three vultures scavenged them. :(

[quote name='jjonbronsonn']hahahah. yeah i dont know how you used it if i already did[/QUOTE]

seriously? when i put in the code it confirmed that it worked. I even played gears 2 and sonic the hedgehog 2 online today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back