The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any one know if xbox live is gonna go gold for christmas weekend like it did for thanksgiving... that be great? any one got inside info on that

First one to solve and post the solution to the following problem wins a 48-hour code!

Expand and Simplify (2x+4)(2x-4) *No, its not my Homework*

*I received the 48-hour code from a Medal of Honor email, I am not sure if the code expired*

3 guys are in a cafe,
one says: I've got the smallest arm of the world!
another says: I've got the smallest head of the world!
last one says: I've got the smallest dick of the world!
The 3 guys go to Guinness World Records.
First one goes first and returns happy: I've really got the smallest arm in the world!
Second returns happy too: I've really got the smallest head of the world!
The last one returns angry and screams: WHO THE fuck IS JUSTIN BIEBER?

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']pleaaase some1 send me a 48 ive beeen on for 3 hours![/QUOTE]

Begging is NOT going to get you anywhere dude except banned for making so many stupid remarks and for begging. It even say's up top this "NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF".

Hey dmzauk u got an spare 48 hour codes please im tired of me listening to my bro cuz igave him the xbox 360 cuz i wasn't getting live and than he got 1 year first day which kinda ticked me off so lol i was wondering if some1 can send me 1 so i can play halo reach but my dum leg is broken and its getting numb now thats why im spamming :(

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']puzzle omg u got any 48 hours left please i rly need![/QUOTE]

Sorry. I never had any. Those are all from Virtual FAQs, and that's how they're posting them now. Good luck.

Kk well imma go sadly i ran out of time ill be back in bout an hour but please people send me a code pm pleaaase i beg u ik im begging but im rly kinda pissed that i kinda broke my leg in christas breask and i wanted to do smtin now ic ant so i thought of gettin live so please hlp me

yo dude im broke man i just want 1 stpid code for 2 stupid days so i can play that stupid game and until my leg gets better! sorry for getttin angry but seriosly..

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']yo dude im broke man i just want 1 stpid code for 2 stupid days so i can play that stupid game and until my leg gets better! sorry for getttin angry but seriosly..[/QUOTE]

Your leg will get better in 2 days? thats convienient aint it?

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']yo dude im broke man i just want 1 stpid code for 2 stupid days so i can play that stupid game and until my leg gets better! sorry for getttin angry but seriosly..[/QUOTE]

you are asking for it.... keept cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back