The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey killer u never sne dme a code nor a private message back thanks alot :L lol but thanks anyway from posting em i always miss em nice if u can send 1 or 2

lol I like the first come first server style better than sending out codes, cause we atleast have to earn the codes by staying on the forum for a bit lol

[quote name='Warri0r345']Anybody that has a 48-hr free trial please PM it. Thanks much!![/QUOTE]
Do people actually PM you a code if you ask them too. (I've never tried before) lol

that was the start of this forum, right ? three years ago. I dunno how did they get that amount of codes ? lol maybe someone works in put them in the games that bring the 48h codes. hum maybe not, i´m just guessing lol

Just a thought about people who ask for a code by PM.

I don't see how that is more fair. Would you come back to post and acknowledge that you received a code? Maybe someone would post that they sent you a code.

Who would we believe if someone says they didn't get a code by PM?

Openly posting codes is way better when you think about it that way.

my 2 cents. :)

FYI. The forum has been here for 7+ years.

If anyone has a 48 hour code, I'd really like one right now! I can trade an avatar wireless black controller prop for it to sweeten the deal, if anyone didn't manage to get theirs already!

so any codes for today? and what happened to killer he hasn't posted some codes in a while, were worried about you mate.

[quote name='Pwnage94']He is out right now kicking ass and taking away 48-hour trials from them. But he will be back[/QUOTE]

i didnt know ass had 48 hour trials...i gotta go kick some myself then :p

[quote name='rated3']Whats happened to all the trials being posted etc? is that all stopped now?[/QUOTE]
No, u just have to be pacient and wait until someone puts a few up.

[quote name='rated3']Whats happened to all the trials being posted etc? is that all stopped now?[/QUOTE]
Killer9 is the person to look for.

[quote name='Warrio_r']that was the start of this forum, right ? three years ago. I dunno how did they get that amount of codes ? lol maybe someone works in put them in the games that bring the 48h codes. hum maybe not, i´m just guessing lol[/QUOTE]

Dude, I remember back in like 2008 i needed a code because I was between getting another gold. Anywho I remember people getting the bulk of there codes from this I cant remember if it was pepsi or doritos or something. I didn't personally do it I was late, but I'm sure it was some pepsi promo and all you had to do was put an email and hit a button or something and you got a code no matter what. Wasn't too hard to find 48hr codes then people were giving them away like nothin'.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Dude, I remember back in like 2008 i needed a code because I was between getting another gold. Anywho I remember people getting the bulk of there codes from this I cant remember if it was pepsi or doritos or something. I didn't personally do it I was late, but I'm sure it was some pepsi promo and all you had to do was put an email and hit a button or something and you got a code no matter what. Wasn't too hard to find 48hr codes then people were giving them away like nothin'.[/QUOTE]

those were the days !!! :applause: lol Now will have to wait for others charity and pray for a miracle of fast response in the keyboard and mouse or else just keept :wall: or \\:D/ . And we can even give some :-({|= in order to get some codes.
Thanks to all the code givers !!

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Dude, I remember back in like 2008 i needed a code because I was between getting another gold. Anywho I remember people getting the bulk of there codes from this I cant remember if it was pepsi or doritos or something. I didn't personally do it I was late, but I'm sure it was some pepsi promo and all you had to do was put an email and hit a button or something and you got a code no matter what. Wasn't too hard to find 48hr codes then people were giving them away like nothin'.[/QUOTE]
Tropicana had a contest and I think the winner would get a trip somewhere and if you lost you received a free 48 hr trial and you could do this over and over, this was how people got so many codes before. Unfortunately Microsoft sued them and the contest ended :(

[quote name='Man0fWar364']Tropicana had a contest and I think the winner would get a trip somewhere and if you lost you received a free 48 hr trial and you could do this over and over, this was how people got so many codes before. Unfortunately Microsoft sued them and the contest ended :([/QUOTE]

how, too late then! We won´t have that chance again lol Maybe they create another trip contest... there are those people that do like to be sued by Microsoft. :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
would any one like to give me a 48 hr trial a 1 month anything for freeeee doesnt matter what kind pm me plzzzzz i could really use it

[quote name='under lor2']would any one like to give me a 48 hr trial a 1 month anything for freeeee doesnt matter what kind pm me plzzzzz i could really use it[/QUOTE]

my God, there is people that really stretch like rubber... do you think what ? that this is Santa Claus Site ?!? lol
allright i´m gona :whistle2:#

[quote name='shwnbrns']Did it say invalid? means it was used.[/QUOTE]

say used. But not buy me, and if it wasn´t used buy you,before post it, than some lurker take it and didn´t thank you even. Damn that lurkers :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back