The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pwnage94']I like rock i guess :p[/QUOTE]
I like "MEAT" loaf lol
People this is not a forum to talk about music, read the rules please :roll:

I still don't know why people post saying they need a code, remember you guys just have to wait until someone posts their batch of codes.

[quote name='AzzidReign']I still don't know why people post saying they need a code, remember you guys just have to wait until someone posts their batch of codes.[/QUOTE]
i guarantee you ppl will continue begging lol

[quote name='AzzidReign']I still don't know why people post saying they need a code, remember you guys just have to wait until someone posts their batch of codes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is no stoping them, they will do all they can to get their hands on one..

[quote name='Pwnage94']Yeah, there is no stoping them, they will do all they can to get their hands on one..[/QUOTE]
I guess they want to stand out somehow.

[quote name='rated3']Damn. looks like this thread is slowly dying.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah killer hasent posted codes in like a day lmaoo

The people on this thread have become so dependent on Killer9 that they are starting to get worried when it has been a whole DAY without him posting codes. lol

[quote name='Cornkrise']Does anyone have any information regarding killer??? I'm starting to think something bad might have happened to him.[/QUOTE]
LOL
ur joking, right???

[quote name='Cornkrise']Does anyone have any information regarding killer??? I'm starting to think something bad might have happened to him.[/QUOTE]
just saw his post in other threads... so he's definitley around

[quote name='yuhang174']can some1 ho ho ho me a code?[/QUOTE]

Wait until christimas!
Come on guys , admite that some of my jokes are good :roll:

[quote name='DJKrimz']nope
i think the 2 free arcade games were our christmas gift[/QUOTE]
I think they are the warmup for Christmas, they have to do something next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back