The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']DPVM4-B6PDH-T9W9K-243KH-84X6M
W69GR-Q698V-DXMXJ-WPBMG-WQGJG
JC46C-KTXHX-BBMGT-R3W9J-RRCTM
FBHJR-FRTBR-WQ28G-XM4DR-PGVCJ
VV8V7-JGCRX-9J4MJ-MX368-XP7B8

5 more 48 hour codes hurry lurkers will strike fast[/QUOTE]

Just took FBHJR-FRTBR-WQ28G-XM4DR-PGVCJ

Thanks man!

Please can somebody pm a code to me, even if its only 24 hours, cos I am wondering whether or not to buy xbox live and I don't want to waste money unnecessarily.

Thanks.

My gold membership just expired today. Can anyone PM me a 48 hour code? until I renew my subscription in couple days. I'd really appreciate it.

My gold subscription is fine until next year, but a friend of mine is in need of some trials. She doesn't really want to make an account here, so I'm asking for her. Any trials that are sent via PM to me will be passed on to her and will have both of our thanks :D

Free 1 month live code courtesy of PrizeRebel, Just hope noone refreshing the page madly gets it :D, i understand how it feels to go without live
QVY39-Y2WJW-8GKPV-7YQQH-6XJT8

[quote name='Desorath']Free 1 month live code courtesy of PrizeRebel, Just hope noone refreshing the page madly gets it :D, i understand how it feels to go without live
QVY39-Y2WJW-8GKPV-7YQQH-6XJT8[/QUOTE]

My friend tried using it. Already used by a lurker :(

[quote name='Desorath']Free 1 month live code courtesy of PrizeRebel, Just hope noone refreshing the page madly gets it :D, i understand how it feels to go without live
QVY39-Y2WJW-8GKPV-7YQQH-6XJT8[/QUOTE]
That's generous of you to post up a 1 month code
Shame that lurker doesn't have the courtesy to say thanks...

Yes prizerebel is easy to get points, if you have free time to do the stuff there, they will email them, and it was an extra code that i happnd to have claimed since i had enough for a 3 month and 9 extra points so i used them on the 1 month... Sad that someone took it without any thanks lol but i can try to make another in my free time :(

BPJ2F-84CFY-D77X6-RVYTH-TVFH3
PB7JF-6DTDY-T3M8M-9Q772-MG6DW
T8FGP-799BC-G7G6Y-TF673-FF83M
VTW42-WM2JF-C2CXG-RVC96-9D3KB
WQFTW-9QVF6-QCM6Q-VMWWK-VT6CM

5 more 48 hour codes

Killer9 lurkers took all the codes... I already have xbox live can you pm me code cause my little brothers want to try it but i hate when they mess up my classes on mw2...

If anyone has a code I'd take one please, out in the middle of nowhere atm and live subscription just ended -.-, would very much appreciate a code.

BYJVH-YGKFY-J3Q6Q-YMW4H-VMDHD
TJKK3-2BFG3-X8FK9-V3P7C-T8WXD
RXY87-WKCC3-FQ2C8-PXBCM-JFCJQ
KRYBM-CPB9Q-Q9638-V6F34-J4XQ8
CW7PC-DB8X8-XQMMR-7VWRC-WTT3M

5 more 48 hour codes hurry lurkers are fast

H6DBY-32QQ9-GTF94-P74Y3-43F6M
D2PFH-KV4WD-784CY-KC6XW-XPP6M
GDM4F-JPWWX-FW2KQ-XG9K9-CX8GW
D8V83-DTPXX-XXVTG-YCG7C-JWQRD
RQ773-4J6F6-8V8G2-49FFD-FFRKM

5 more 48 hour codes

[quote name='D1RTYB0MB3R']If I can get a free trial code please pm me. I never get the codes posted on the forum because of leechers :(. Thanks :p[/QUOTE]
You made me laugh. Greedy kid. Look at your previous posts.

[quote name='D1RTYB0MB3R']If I can get a free trial code please pm me. I never get the codes posted on the forum because of leechers :(. Thanks :p[/QUOTE]
wow you really shouldn't be saying anything about leechers considering you yourself are one.

Just wondering why you need the 48 hour anyway, is it for a GB match or boosting, or something else you made up?

Hi everyone,I just bought an XBox for my kids,and they are dying to try out a live code,so if anyone has one available,please PM me,so they can try it.They want to see all the stuff you can do with it,before I buy a subscription for it.I would truly appreciate it,or any help from you guys :)

And in return,I can give a code for the DR pepper EA sports "Every cap is a winner" for in game items,and themes....I dont want anyone to think Im just leeching from this message board,thats why Im offering an exchange,if someone has a 48 hour trial code-just PM me,and I'll send you the code for the in game items,Thanks!

finished xboxlive like a week ago target are out of 1 months parents not letting me buy 3 month so if u guys can give me a 48 hour code hopefully itll last till target gets more so thanks guys in advanced oh pm me so it doesnt get taken by outsiders

I'd appreciate a 48hour code if anyone could spare one, I'm running out on the 12th but would like to try out Halo:Reach online. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='abduls2']10 dollars says the f4ggot ontop of me joined just to spam post give me 48 hour code plz get a life..[/QUOTE]

1. You just spammed.
2. I need a life? You are the one bitching because I asked for a 48 hour trial, which I just got. So suck it :)

[quote name='angeleyes749']Hi everyone,I just bought an XBox for my kids,and they are dying to try out a live code,so if anyone has one available,please PM me,so they can try it.They want to see all the stuff you can do with it,before I buy a subscription for it.I would truly appreciate it,or any help from you guys :)[/QUOTE]

Doesn't M$ still give a free month of gold when you sign up for XBL?

Xbox.jpg

TCG8B-B4JDM-VGHMF-KVXYV-VKWPM
VMRWV-H387V-Y6R4G-7DC9Q-QJDJY
QMBGG-6HT9Q-T4KBB-228TV-QFY8Y
VC3J4-6D4MX-Q7B9R-T7QC2-HBQXG
BXHX2-39F6J-Y3GDQ-CRPG4-26WFB

5 free 48 hour codes

Guys if you take a code please write down the code uve taken or if ur new atleast make an account to this website and be grateful maybe even write downnnn the codeeee u took

Hey i got a few 48 hr trial codes i will give them away but i would like to find a way to get the cod4 map pack ,,, someone pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back