The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those dang lurkers...

lol Anyway...
I need a 48 hr trial for this coming Wednesday. If anyone was kind to send me one... that would be great.. thanks! :D

Hey cags, Im gonna buy halo reach on the 14th, and my live ran out two months ago, I was really hoping one of you guys could spare a trial or two for me, anything would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks!!!

5 more 48 hour codes

p6cvd-d4hp6-96mrw-td2j3-dkrh3
r3492-v4pcf-23drx-yvwqm-279v8
brjvp-7pp7w-yjg9d-r9hbb-76393
r22wd-tjmv7-dyp32-mbrvj-t9q86
jyd3g-wp2yw-rpdxk-wd326-7rkmq

[quote name='Kfra315']r22wd-tjmv7-dyp32-mbrvj-t9q86

Used.

Thanks killer
[/QUOTE]
And the rest have been used by lurkers.

killer9, if you'd like to give one of your many codes to someone who will at least thank you, then do feel free to PM me. :p

[quote name='mokmoof']And the rest have been used by lurkers.

killer9, if you'd like to give one of your many codes to someone who will at least thank you, then do feel free to PM me. :p[/QUOTE]
x2

If anyone has some codes that dont need, please PM me some of them. Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that this is my favorite thread. I dont want the codes but I love seeing how desperate some people are. It says in the OP not to beg but 90% of the posts on here are people begging. All I have to say is spend $5 and get a One Month Card of XBOX Live. If you cant afford it, then you probably shouldn't have an Xbox.

[quote name='xXACHAPXx']I have to say that this is my favorite thread. I dont want the codes but I love seeing how desperate some people are. It says in the OP not to beg but 90% of the posts on here are people begging. All I have to say is spend $5 and get a One Month Card of XBOX Live. If you cant afford it, then you probably shouldn't have an Xbox.[/QUOTE]
That's just.... I don't even :roll:

[quote name='xXACHAPXx']I have to say that this is my favorite thread. I dont want the codes but I love seeing how desperate some people are. It says in the OP not to beg but 90% of the posts on here are people begging. All I have to say is spend $5 and get a One Month Card of XBOX Live. If you cant afford it, then you probably shouldn't have an Xbox.[/QUOTE]

1. The OP says you can beg. You just probably won't get a code if you are a brand new user begging for a code. This thread is made for beggers looking for a code.

2. I can afford buying a full year of Live if I wanted. It's just personally not a good deal for me because I have little time to play online with school and marching band practices so it would just be wasted. It's nice to pick a code here and there to play for a weekend.

3. Don't come into a thread whining about people begging for codes in a thread designed for begging for codes. You are just asking for trouble. This is where begging belongs. Do you really want it anywhere else?

[quote name='mistymayem']1. The OP says you can beg. You just probably won't get a code if you are a brand new user begging for a code. This thread is made for beggers looking for a code.

2. I can afford buying a full year of Live if I wanted. It's just personally not a good deal for me because I have little time to play online with school and marching band practices so it would just be wasted. It's nice to pick a code here and there to play for a weekend.

3. Don't come into a thread whining about people begging for codes in a thread designed for begging for codes. You are just asking for trouble. This is where begging belongs. Do you really want it anywhere else?[/QUOTE]

Do you want a code Mistymayem? I will give you a code for that response.

Hi I've been a member of CAG for years (albiet not the most active member) My gold subscription just ended and I really want to play a halo tournament with friends on thursday. I'd really appreciate an extra trial code someone has. Thanks alot!

hey cags, i just ordered halo reach and my live ran out two months ago, and i havent been playing xbox for a long time, if any of you could spare a code, i would immensely appreciate it!!!!! Thanks you guys!!!

killer9 seems to be the only person posting the codes publicly

i'm not sure if anyone actually PMs the people who ask for the codes on here..

5 more 48 hour codes

WBC8W-M2DHP-VX2BB-MX7YM-4R7VB
P3F8T-RR94R-W7HQG-HTJ6V-F4BFW
XJXR7-4MCM7-JWBC7-MTW37-FBB9Y
JQB9V-CCF7J-PBFXY-H478M-DDY7Y
KYR89-7WQKJ-R7MBK-QFV43-9XQVJ

i should have been posting on the forum for a while now but have not. i will def. be posting the 48 hour trial with my reach tonight.

R6G2Y-DCCYJ-RFX4H-7WRCT-G7CW6
RXPMG-KD2V9-B7493-XPK27-F394D
DD3D3-PTG7J-6B6V8-V7TVP-9FV8T
DTHMG-WY86V-3M32K-T82QW-4KFG6
WH3DT-2YPT2-W9RF3-K2CPR-P782Q

5 more 48 hour codes gogogo

[quote name='killer9']R6G2Y-DCCYJ-RFX4H-7WRCT-G7CW6
RXPMG-KD2V9-B7493-XPK27-F394D
DD3D3-PTG7J-6B6V8-V7TVP-9FV8T
DTHMG-WY86V-3M32K-T82QW-4KFG6
WH3DT-2YPT2-W9RF3-K2CPR-P782Q

5 more 48 hour codes gogogo[/QUOTE]
Killer we f*****g love you :applause::applause::applause:

(Took the last one)

A BIG thank you to killer as hes the only person giving out codes.

I took R6G2Y-DCCYJ-RFX4H-7WRCT-G7CW6, going to pick up Halo Reach in a an hour and play the MP tonite!

anyone know if the 2 day codes will work with reach? here's one anyway, just found it in my mw2 case, enjoy whoever takes it.

QWWKV-7JW7D-4C84C-GFD9C-FRQRD

[quote name='eduong79']anyone know if the 2 day codes will work with reach? here's one anyway, just found it in my mw2 case, enjoy whoever takes it.

QWWKV-7JW7D-4C84C-GFD9C-FRQRD[/QUOTE]
Just tried it, looks like some lurker used it. Thanks anyway though.

[quote name='killer9']these do not allow u gold membership just multiplayer u would still have to wait 7 days till silvers can get it[/QUOTE]
can u pm me a code i wud really appricate it nd we can play sum online play wif ya to :)

VTGG4-DJF9Q-XGWYV-CFF6K-DP3WT
WK7DK-PQGWR-Y267K-MDXCP-CBWCM
RQTR2-BFX63-MVBC7-JDJ4K-X6FKT
J4YR7-GRXMP-CWDD6-BGCHY-4R6D6
MGJMP-787RD-8VHY6-KD22J-8Q6CQ
HJVGT-QQVHV-7DHJQ-8Q4XX-QKJXY

6 more 48 hour codes gogogo

Kudos for the 48 hour code Killer used it to hold me off till the 29.99 gold deal comes live.
I used MGJMP-787RD-8VHY6-KD22J-8Q6CQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back