The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks alot killer 9 i took the second one "WC9YT-2WFJ3-8T7G3-DH882-48KCJ" the people who are sending thses codes man you guys are really greatt bless you all man :)

but if anyone wants to join me I'll be playing halo reach all day thanks to this site, My name is ScorchedClover, serious thanks to those who post.

Hey can i have a code please? i want to try xbox live before buying the 12 months membership, would be very appreciated, thanks in advance, by the way ill also be posting games for trade if anyone is interesed (gears of war 2, assasins creed 2, mafia 2,NHL 11)

[quote name='John1991']Hey can i have a code please? i want to try xbox live before buying the 12 months membership, would be very appreciated, thanks in advance, by the way ill also be posting games for trade if anyone is interesed (gears of war 2, assasins creed 2, mafia 2,NHL 11)[/QUOTE]

How many times I heard that story like 405 times already lol

[quote name='Jonab1233']How many times I heard that story like 405 times already lol[/QUOTE]

LOL .. lowlife for counting that bud. anyways what im saying is true i just bought my xbox 360 and i wanted to try it online simply, i have no $ left for the 59.99 12m membership therefore i was asking for a trial code..thats it if that makes you so unhappy to read me i suggest you read someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='John1991']LOL .. lowlife for counting that bud. anyways what im saying is true i just bought my xbox 360 and i wanted to try it online simply, i have no $ left for the 59.99 12m membership therefore i was asking for a trial code..thats it if that makes you so unhappy to read me i suggest you read someone else.[/QUOTE]

Lol dude it's noting at you but it's true since the year I been here someone always need a code to try a "game" they just got like look trough the history of this fourms iv posted like 7 mounths ago lol

[quote name='Jonab1233']Atleast I haven't got low enough to ask a trial code that I can buy a 40$ card lol[/QUOTE]

Like i said i have no cash left i just bought my xbox 360 and games, which costed around 500$, infact im richer than you lol so dont waste your time trying to diss me with your 40$ budget for a card. and anyways back to the topic's subject..If you can afford those 40$ cards or whatever i wonder why you are browsing through free trial codes thread. interesting.

[quote name='MalakianXVII']Wow, what a douchebag seriously...

John1991, I hope no one here gives you anything geez...[/QUOTE]

How about mind your business...he started it all i just asked for a code then he started saying i couldnt afford gold membership cards. calling ppl you dont even know douchebags thats pretty douche-baggish too. loser go read a book or something lol

[quote name='John1991']How about mind your business...he started it all i just asked for a code then he started saying i couldnt afford gold membership cards. calling ppl you dont even know douchebags thats pretty douche-baggish too. loser go read a book or something lol[/QUOTE]

Ok...That is definently the attitude that convinces people to give you free stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']This loser is a prime example.

If you search google "Free 48 hour code" or something like that this thread is top on the list. BaconBurger has one post...worthless.[/QUOTE]

Who care if I only made 1 post I have to start somewhere, and far out make sure you put your knickers on the right way when you wake up because nobody wants to hear the crap that you post anyway. Simply put tell someone who cares you worthless kunt :)

[quote name='John1991']How about mind your business...he started it all i just asked for a code then he started saying i couldnt afford gold membership cards. calling ppl you dont even know douchebags thats pretty douche-baggish too. loser go read a book or something lol[/QUOTE]

Well there's a simple way to end this. If you truly just purchased a 360, John, then by making a new Xbox Live account you'll be given 1 month of Gold for free.

If not, then you can GTFO with your lies, just sayin'.

If you're already a member, I'll pm my most current 48 hour code. note...I do surveys to get these, therefore my supply is limited but I do have a spare right now so if you ask quickly enough, You shall receive. I would just post my latest code, but there are people just sitting around waiting for me to do such a thing. let's be honest here, we're all on this forum to give and receive because we either don't have the money to play on live or we just don't wanna pay for it, nonetheless...Let's be kind and giving to one another, let the petty bickering be elsewhere. You want codes and so do I, but if you've got an extra, then share and don't be upset with those who beg, for they only want that which they do not have.

[quote name='Fantastickarl']If you're already a member, I'll pm my most current 48 hour code. note...I do surveys to get these, therefore my supply is limited but I do have a spare right now so if you ask quickly enough, You shall receive. I would just post my latest code, but there are people just sitting around waiting for me to do such a thing. let's be honest here, we're all on this forum to give and receive because we either don't have the money to play on live or we just don't wanna pay for it, nonetheless...Let's be kind and giving to one another, let the petty bickering be elsewhere. You want codes and so do I, but if you've got an extra, then share and don't be upset with those who beg, for they only want that which they do not have.[/QUOTE]
Thanks again Fantastickarl!

VCQYV-PT8VP-6WBRT-WDF97-RXGFB
TYPM2-2G46B-99VDF-YGC8V-MRKTW
QJR2Q-3237C-QP2X4-V2YVJ-4HYJ6
CRVVC-DDRCX-43KCF-7FCFY-MM8Q6
BDC7C-KKDM6-CF2QW-6Q6KD-JG34W

5 more free 48 hour codes

hey guys id appreciate a 48 hour trial code, i was lucky to get two from killer9 (thank you), but they ran out and i would really like to play some xbox, thanks you guys!!!!

Son of a bitch, all the codes are taken yet again, sick of all the lurkers, or douche bags that use all of them so no one else gets one. Please if you got a code, send it to somebody like myself who will make well with it, not keep making new accounts like most of these douchers.

vypgc-282vg-djkqq-x8c9c-97c63
k4bfq-4qkrp-tgvjp-rq66q-ttrww
xbgw2-mxdmw-rv8wd-4cj88-cctmg
kjdd4-bkpyh-bg9ry-bqgjh-gtrmt
hggk4-qf37q-ktctw-bfc46-b63md

[quote name='killer9']vypgc-282vg-djkqq-x8c9c-97c63
k4bfq-4qkrp-tgvjp-rq66q-ttrww
xbgw2-mxdmw-rv8wd-4cj88-cctmg
kjdd4-bkpyh-bg9ry-bqgjh-gtrmt
hggk4-qf37q-ktctw-bfc46-b63md
[/QUOTE]

all gone

damn Im always late at getting the codes. If anyone has 2 of the 48hrs codes. It would be greatly appreciate. I need 2 so I can play with my 2 younger brothers they have accounts but no live. I want to play halo matchmaking firefight with them, since I'm in college away from home.

Now explain to me, HOW THE fuck 5 CODES ARE GONE AT 11 AT NIGHT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR WTF. God damn whoever is using all of them thinking they are like 10 days worth. fuckING PRICKS

[quote name='Alpha 176']Now explain to me, HOW THE fuck 5 CODES ARE GONE AT 11 AT NIGHT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR WTF. God damn whoever is using all of them thinking they are like 10 days worth. fuckING PRICKS[/QUOTE]

Sheesh! Calm down! There's so much negativity in this thread over trial codes. I understand that lurkers suck but spamming the thread with arguments and insults is unnecessary (this goes for everybody!).
Anyway, I sent you a code. It seems as if you REALLY need to play Xbox right now. :roll:

Thank you, it's just that there are people that could really use a code like myself. Reason I want to get one is so that I can play with my brother who just get xbox gold back since he saw me playing with one of my friends accounts. His 12 month code came with a halo reach t-shirt lmfao

No problem. Stay alert and ask. If someone feels generous enough you just might receive. Just save the aggressive insults for the game lol

haha will do az, shit talking on reach is so much fun, its amazing what people will do to come after you when you piss em' off.

[quote name='Alpha 176']Now explain to me, HOW THE fuck 5 CODES ARE GONE AT 11 AT NIGHT IN LESS THAN AN HOUR WTF. God damn whoever is using all of them thinking they are like 10 days worth. fuckING PRICKS[/QUOTE]

I hope nobody thinks I used all of those codes, was just posting a friendly tell all that I had checked and they were cooked.

I have a 48 hr code. First reply to quote this post from a user with more than 10 quality CAG posts (not just crying in this thread) will get it.

[quote name='Lucian']I have a 48 hr code. First reply to quote this post from a user with more than 10 quality CAG posts (not just crying in this thread) will get it.[/QUOTE]

Can I have the code? I'd love to play online with my friend. Thanks!

Glad to see people pming these things. This can really help out if you wanna keep the google guys at bay. There is so much cool stuff on this site, I'm gonna go look around for something to satiate my appetite for awesomeness right now. :bouncy:

Hey cags i got halo reach, but just my luck my live ran out and i spent my money on the game and cant play multiplayer :(.... anyways id really appreciate one of you guys sending me a code. And thank you to all of you who are giving away codes and letting other people play xbox live too!!

[quote name='John1991']Like i said i have no cash left i just bought my xbox 360 and games, which costed around 500$, infact im richer than you lol so dont waste your time trying to diss me with your 40$ budget for a card. and anyways back to the topic's subject..If you can afford those 40$ cards or whatever i wonder why you are browsing through free trial codes thread. interesting.[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing u dnt kno who I am cause if you did you wouldn't know how much I role in cash I'll give a year code away atleast 5 times if I wanted 2 o.o

waiting paitently for a 48 hour code, would love to d/l the new nba 2k11 demo, and ea mma. thanks guys. im new to this site. a friend of mine turned me onto it. ive been browing the other threads, seems pretty cool everyone just trying to help out with game related things.. any tips from long time members would be great. well thanks again for the work guys.. how ever it is you get all this stuff for everyone. oh and unrealted question to the guy who has halo reach.. or anyone who has it for that matter... is it worth all the fuss? i havent been into halo since 1 and 2.

[quote name='John1991']LOL .. lowlife for counting that bud. anyways what im saying is true i just bought my xbox 360 and i wanted to try it online simply, i have no $ left for the 59.99 12m membership therefore i was asking for a trial code..thats it if that makes you so unhappy to read me i suggest you read someone else.[/QUOTE]

you get a free month xbox live with your new xbox

Hey guys i posted above already, but i really want a trial code so that i could play over my four day weekend, i would immensely appreciate a code to play halo reach which i spent all my money on.....and when people post the codes on the forum they get taken away by lurkers and leave sincere people without any codes, anyways thank you!!!

G4PMR-GY7VT-82KVJ-G9X8B-GQDDW
RCBGR-VFXHX-MKV3R-3R8Q9-R46GT
J3BH9-6BK8Y-3V6G2-WXB37-XV7YY
F6742-F42RX-Y8TG8-P4VFX-KDCF3
DVHG7-WPXDF-K2F26-WMYPF-3VBG8

5 free 48 hour codes

thanks killer! i used the 1st one. i tried the bottom 3. they were used already. but the top one worked.. i was getting frustrated after the 3rd code didnt work. cause i was actully online right as you posted them. i was like what no way theyre all gone. but hey man, thanks again.

Hi guys,

could anyone send me a code please? My girlfriend is coming over tonight and we want to play some xbox live. I don't want to buy a code because I will leave on tuesday for about 2 months.

Thanks in advance!

Sh0w3n

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back