The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people,

Can anyone send me a 48 Hour Trial code please? I'm not gonna lie, I really want to play Live, but I don't have the money. Thanks to anyone who wants to help! :D

P.S. Please PM it to me, so I don't miss it. Thanks again!

darkfox32

Can someone please hook me up with a 48 hour code. I cannot afford XBL at the moment and want to play Halo Reach with my friends. I am willing to pay 1 USD via PayPal.

[quote name='BooGeY']Can someone please hook me up with a 48 hour code. I cannot afford XBL at the moment and want to play Halo Reach with my friends. I am willing to pay 1 USD via PayPal.[/QUOTE]

You can get 1 mth of gold for $1 off the dashboard. You get a free noble 6 helmet as well

[quote name='BooGeY']Can someone please hook me up with a 48 hour code. I cannot afford XBL at the moment and want to play Halo Reach with my friends. I am willing to pay 1 USD via PayPal.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM I sent you a code for free

Anyone have a 48-hour code? I'd be willing to trade MyCokeRewards codes or Honor The Code codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested pm me..i have a xbox live card for 3 months to sell (can send code by email)

Reason of sale: xbox broke yesterday :( (red ring of death)

I also have 3 trial codes that i can give but just not on here or it will be leeched fast so the first 3 to pm me.

Update: all trials are gone..sorry guys

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='360fever']If anyone is interested pm me..i have a xbox live card for 3 months to sell (can send code by email)

Reason of sale: xbox broke yesterday :( (red ring of death)

I also have 3 trial codes that i can give but just not on here or it will be leeched fast so the first 3 to pm me.[/QUOTE]

i send you the pm, i have a code? please

Hey guys,

I'm just posting again, any Live Trial would be appreciated! Thanks! :D

Please PM and thanks again! :D

Please PM 48-hour code.
thanks
russian_ru.gif

Q4XGC-7WQKJ-4XH3C-4GB23-JG2B8
H6M7R-HDRY9-RMWX9-DHV4W-3QXG6
WW7TG-VY9MY-YJDPH-MF6DD-F44RY
K3DH4-J6QP9-8X8GC-6DPK2-JR4RD
WG3GJ-HFDC6-7WHJY-XVVMP-C3B3Y

5 more 48 hour codes

3QXG6 code has been redeemed Hey Thank YOU Very MUCH!! I usually have a card ready but this week has been hard so you kinda saved me from x box withdraws.

any1 have a code they can PM me? i got Halo Reach but no XBL to play and complete online challenges...thnx in advance

need code not gonna bother with a fake sob story so if youd like to send me one ill be more than happy to thank you if you want to send it send it via private message because lots of google searchers out there

JJH42-7KJBG-76QP3-W4HHK-K696Q
T2XF2-KCDWX-Y46B8-2TTMW-C6PVY
RWM7P-JC339-JG4CT-T9RRJ-C6PRM
P37XQ-62W7R-K2V7Y-7Q7WY-3XMVT
DTFB3-4C8HP-R9DRD-BPWYM-BRG9W

5 more 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']JJH42-7KJBG-76QP3-W4HHK-K696Q
T2XF2-KCDWX-Y46B8-2TTMW-C6PVY
RWM7P-JC339-JG4CT-T9RRJ-C6PRM
P37XQ-62W7R-K2V7Y-7Q7WY-3XMVT
DTFB3-4C8HP-R9DRD-BPWYM-BRG9W

5 more 48 hour codes[/QUOTE]
Grabbed DTFB3-4C8HP-R9DRD-BPWYM-BRG9W. Thank you killer9!

DWQF8-FFPJQ-4K9YD-DQ77B-RTYMT
KRFWG-699GW-K977B-KY7GM-FXCGY
W73JC-MF88R-CJ494-VVH4G-HWQ8Y
TW99X-G3C2M-QY3CY-T34DK-F8F4Q
BGY62-Y4JJ7-FP367-M9XK9-CVJMJ

5 more codes

new$$$ here, I am so desperate as to come onto this website and ask you nice samaritans for codes... thanks guys, but yeah, the latest codes are all taken already, I hope someone can post new ones soon, thanks broskies!!! I will contribute when I get codes as well!:bouncy:

[quote name='nycmetsfan']this thread is comedy gold[/QUOTE]
Agreed. At first I joined for these codes, but then I wised up, got a part time job, and managed to pay for the stuff I enjoyed.
I realise that some people can't get jobs, so I'm not having a go at you guys out there, but it doesn't hurt to try and make your own little way in this world...

[quote name='Anythingoo1']Agreed. At first I joined for these codes, but then I wised up, got a part time job, and managed to pay for the stuff I enjoyed.
I realise that some people can't get jobs, so I'm not having a go at you guys out there, but it doesn't hurt to try and make your own little way in this world...[/QUOTE]

ya your right but atm i cant get a job cause of school so eh :drool:

Even though I have a decent flow of income, I don't play enough to warrant paying for a full year or month even. But it's nice to have a few 48 hour codes on the side when a lazy weekend comes along.

HBC4R-W6YCK-48K7K-RPPJP-X9MDD
CXCBM-VGFCK-2438C-T7DV8-C6M7Q
V9K7V-F3GC6-FKJWY-7BXK6-89XCM
JP2T2-XV4HT-XHH88-P67RB-J37CT
DTRQ8-RF6C3-QXT2W-FYGG9-YVT7W

5 more 48 hour codes

why does people have to keep using more then one code... leave some for other people greedy idiot's! cuz of you people like me haven't even got one yet!

[quote name='abduls2']lol i find it ironic how a guy that joined possibly today or yesterday is calling people greedy[/QUOTE]

hey! it's not about if i joined today or 2 year's ago... you don't know me, ok... if i take, i give back!!! and i was looking through these post's and i saw people saying they used 2 code's already and want more so "they could play some xbox" and they don't leave none for anyone else or post some code's of there own... i am a member on another website just like this and i gave out code's too... so just because im a new member on this website... doesn't make me one of those people that takes codes and don't give back... ok!!!

[quote name='abduls2']lol okay why are you getting angry im just stating the truth

and it sort of does matter whether u joined today or not

also heres the link to a website what you do is fill in the surveys they give you a code ive tried it and it works
[/QUOTE]
naw im not getting mad... like you im just stating the truth too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back