The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R4XFC-YW9YR-6FMM8-CQMPH-6987Q
HFYJ6-3X4FG-4F9CK-8H4VJ-T4HFY
PQY47-6BJC3-Q9P9G-Q2YV9-XX9BJ
RPRWJ-QYGTY-4QFJ4-WRDYG-6TDW6
FTGR6-BT347-GQBGH-C6693-V9X93

5 more 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']R4XFC-YW9YR-6FMM8-CQMPH-6987Q
HFYJ6-3X4FG-4F9CK-8H4VJ-T4HFY
PQY47-6BJC3-Q9P9G-Q2YV9-XX9BJ
RPRWJ-QYGTY-4QFJ4-WRDYG-6TDW6
FTGR6-BT347-GQBGH-C6693-V9X93

5 more 48 hour codes[/QUOTE]Seems all of these codes have been used. Drat.

Hey guys heres the prob my ass bro bought a limited eiditon reach and welle got a code with it and we have people over and well he didnt read it right and took it now hes playing alone and 3 of us are watching and its soo borring so i was wondering if some1 can please send me a 48 hour code and private message it please so leechers cant take it im in new jersey and im soooooooo bored so some1 plz send me a code thankyou verymuch ;0

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']Hey guys heres the prob my ass bro bought a limited eiditon reach and welle got a code with it and we have people over and well he didnt read it right and took it now hes playing alone and 3 of us are watching and its soo borring so i was wondering if some1 can please send me a 48 hour code and private message it please so leechers cant take it im in new jersey and im soooooooo bored so some1 plz send me a code thankyou verymuch ;0[/QUOTE]
If no one gives you any then you could always check eBay, they usally go for about .50 there.

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']Hey guys heres the prob my ass bro bought a limited eiditon reach and welle got a code with it and we have people over and well he didnt read it right and took it now hes playing alone and 3 of us are watching and its soo borring so i was wondering if some1 can please send me a 48 hour code and private message it please so leechers cant take it im in new jersey and im soooooooo bored so some1 plz send me a code thankyou verymuch ;0[/QUOTE]
Just ask him if you could have a go :)
By the way if you haven't already played it the multiplayer is so beast.

Uhhh . . . no idea what you mean. He bought a REACH console? He bought a Halo: Reach game? What code is he using?

It's FREE to create an Xbox profile/account. Through the dashboard, I believe you are given a 1-month GOLD trial if it's a new system. UP to 3 accounts.

:whistle2:?

Ok so I'm playing NBA 2k11 and I'm in an online league game and BAM I get disconnected in the 4th quarter because my gold expired and I get the loss :(.

But anyway anyone have a 48 hour trial code or any trial code that they could PM me ASAP? I really would like to play today since it's sunday and I'm home all day.

I can give you a $15 off code for an online purchase from footlocker that came with my NBA2k11 if someone gives me a code ASAP. Thanks.

[quote name='Fresh1x']Ok so I'm playing NBA 2k11 and I'm in an online league game and BAM I get disconnected in the 4th quarter because my gold expired and I get the loss :(.

But anyway anyone have a 48 hour trial code or any trial code that they could PM me ASAP? I really would like to play today since it's sunday and I'm home all day.

I can give you a $15 off code for an online purchase from footlocker that came with my NBA2k11 if someone gives me a code ASAP. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

How does your Gold expire in the middle of a game and during the day? Everytime my account was set to end I knew in advance and it happened in the early morning hours like after midnight Pacific Time. :whistle2:?

I suppose it may have been that your Xbox LIVE Gameplay time expired if you were using a 48-hour code that you redeemed on Friday afternoon. If that's the case then you weren't really GOLD but still Silver on your gamercard.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']How does your Gold expire in the middle of a game and during the day? Everytime my account was set to end I knew in advance and it happened in the early morning hours like after midnight Pacific Time. :whistle2:?

I suppose it may have been that your Xbox LIVE Gameplay time expired if you were using a 48-hour code that you redeemed on Friday afternoon. If that's the case then you weren't really GOLD but still Silver on your gamercard.[/QUOTE]

No Mr. Know it all. I put the 1 month code in a month ago, and I knew It was nearing experation but I thought I had a couple more days left. I don't write down the exact day I put the code in, so I don't really pay attention to when one month expires. And it expired during the day because I put it in 1 month ago DURING THE DAY. so instead of being a smartasss how bout you think before you make false accusations.

Looking for a trial code. I'm willing to part with a MTN Dew Honor The Code code. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jdb230']48 hour code:

RDD3Y - 236QG - JQ2PD - 3K7YK - Y46VM

please post when used[/QUOTE]

It was allready taken T__T

Anybody have a code I could have? I'm moving in less than a month and I don't really want to spend the extra money on a sub. Mine ran out two days ago :(

Would be much appreciated. I mainly want it so I can download that free Guitar Hero WoR track pack for Gold members only.

I haven't played Xbox in awhile and I now have the sudden craving to play online. I would really be glad if someone could PM me a code. Thanks in advance.

PCHF7-688C2-HDHXG-H6V6P-2RHDB
QRY43-PJ868-96Q7G-Q6PG2-XDK4Y
JGJY4-CMDTX-FPC9G-WMYPF-3Q8DQ
VKRC8-422W9-3B2MJ-8H7GW-RH7JJ
CGYT2-3VT2G-CMTJV-QJ93K-YRTTB

5 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']P
JGJY4-CMDTX-FPC9G-WMYPF-3Q8DQ
5 48 hour codes
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, used this one

mann its gonne everytime this happens! i just need 1 code for my bro so we can enjoy sum halo reach so plkz ppl send me a private messge thankyou so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back