The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i don't know if anybody know's, but if you have an expired code. still try it... it might work. my brother used a code i had from when i bought GTA4 a few years ago and it worked, even though it said to use it before 6/30/09. hes got a 1 month trial now... dang i should have added that to my gold subscription when i had the chance...

Holy Cow I need a code.

I currently have silver and want the deal of the week (snoopy's flying ace) REALLY BAD !!

thanks in advance please just PM me ;)

[quote name='jdela1919']hey i don't know if anybody know's, but if you have an expired code. still try it... it might work. my brother used a code i had from when i bought GTA4 a few years ago and it worked, even though it said to use it before 6/30/09. hes got a 1 month trial now... dang i should have added that to my gold subscription when i had the chance...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I found an old 48 hour code that expired on 6/30/2007 and it worked!

VTV2C-3DFDF-DKQ73-WY4XF-GFWXQ
KFYHR-J96KD-PQQCX-YKJJJ-DRKG3
C2PHC-PBPJQ-2HJ6J-TRDFV-6FWHW
XRPKB-B3GPM-864XX-VD349-6H4HY
KPTKT-VQTT8-JQP82-3DR6F-JP82T

5 more 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']VTV2C-3DFDF-DKQ73-WY4XF-GFWXQ
KFYHR-J96KD-PQQCX-YKJJJ-DRKG3
C2PHC-PBPJQ-2HJ6J-TRDFV-6FWHW
XRPKB-B3GPM-864XX-VD349-6H4HY

5 more 48 hour codes[/QUOTE]

Argh! Right when I use my own. Where in the world do you get all these codes?

[quote name='killer9']

5 more 48 hour codes[/QUOTE]

Used this one, thank you!

[quote name='mistymayem']Thanks for the tip. I found an old 48 hour code that expired on 6/30/2007 and it worked![/QUOTE]

Darn! Now everybody knows. :razz:

Yeah. I found one in an old copy of GRAW last year. 2007 exp. date.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have a 48hr code for the first CAG to reply to this post. Join date of Oct.2010 or earlier.[/QUOTE]
Can i have it?

I could use a 48hr code so that I can buy that Scott Pilgrim game for $5 (the price is only for gold members). I have demonoid invites if you want to trade for it. Hit me up

[quote name='maxio126']Please send me the code![/QUOTE]pm sent

[quote name='africansk8er']I could use a 48hr code so that I can buy that Scott Pilgrim game for $5 (the price is only for gold members). I have demonoid invites if you want to trade for it. Hit me up[/QUOTE]
I am pretty sure that 48 hour trials will not allow you to get gold deals.

heres a website u do a survey and u get a 48 hour trial code guys it actually works
whycpalead,com/112/complete-surveys-for-xbox-live-keys/

replace comma with period

[quote name='Brother Daz']
I am pretty sure that 48 hour trials will not allow you to get gold deals.[/QUOTE]
that is correct it keeps u at silver membership but u get to play on live at same time but u are not gold though
********* EDIT ***********

sorry for double posting

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TXboxGuY']Darn! Now everybody knows. :razz:

Yeah. I found one in an old copy of GRAW last year. 2007 exp. date.[/QUOTE]

yeah! i'v heard it around the internet for a while, but i never tryed it. then i found an old code from when i bought GTA4 a few years ago, i never used, in an old box. and i told my brother to try it. and it worked... just goes to show you that you can't trust those exp dates on the trial codes...

i hope now people know, that they could use those codes they thought expired, and leave codes on this forum. for people who don't really have codes...

killer 9 puzzle presented by Virtual FAQs

B
V
C
H
H
T
C
H
?
C
B
R
Q
Q
J
G

?=solvable given the clues
*=not solvable
Enter the code in horizontally.

If you didn't get this one, please check the following link for more codes!
Free Xbox 360 Live 48 Hour Gold Trial Codes

[quote name='gfjdl']Please can someone pm me a code? I really want play black ops, I would be grateful if someone pm me one...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Your copy of Black Ops didn't come with a 2 Day Gold Pass insert? Mine did.

[quote name='nypickle']Your copy of Black Ops didn't come with a 2 Day Gold Pass insert? Mine did.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes those don't come with the code, thats the companies fault for not putting it in there.

[quote name='nypickle']Your copy of Black Ops didn't come with a 2 Day Gold Pass insert? Mine did.[/QUOTE]

I got the prestige edition and it did not have a 48 hour code in it. But my UK friend who got the standard edition did have a 48 hour code in his. Funny how that works.

exactly why i bought black ops and modern warfare 2 for my ps3
when im to lazy to go and get a gold card from game stop on the other side of the city
i have some backup games to play online

I've got a 48 hour code. PM for it. Prefer to get a message from someone who hasn't joined as of this month. Will edit my post once given out.

*edit* Code given to Rated3

waited in line for midnight launch of black ops, got home and my account had expired......i wanted to cry

so if someone could help me out i would love you forever

Haven't played Xbox in 3 months due to school and would like to play it over this Veteran's day, if someone would generously give me a code that would be delightful :)

CQGV4-CTC2T-FP3C3-YH7JB-VW9VG
KY9B9-2D7KW-4H7XW-QRB8C-7HR73
KF2V8-8D3B6-MCPBG-666R6-QCXKY
PDBR3-9T4RD-3M4YK-6GV3D-VGCGW
RC9R6-KR4C4-8RX8Q-D787K-9CH98

5 more 48 hour codes

If anyone's nice enough to spare one, I'd gladly appreciate it. Please PM if you're willing to part with one.

just got mine from this youtube vid...also some microsoft points

you have to go to the video description to get the site

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0bF7cmxcLE

[quote name='Blumpkin']I have a 48 hour code to the first reply with quote to this messege.[/QUOTE]
I like to have one please~

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back