The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rc9r6-kr4c4-8rx8q-d787k-9ch98
xpbbj-rpkdp-2fk7v-k4792-6bw6b
bbb83-8jh3h-3d34g-fvc3j-ft3kg
rpk4m-rcqvk-tbbc2-d6dgg-hy746
pqdtw-683tm-m27h4-gjqh6-jr676

UNBELIEVEABLE ^^^ I used ALL of the codes and ALL of them were already used...
Now I HIGHLY doubt that all 5 were used up in less than 3 min?!?!?

WTF, am i getting punked or something?!?!

"This code has already been used." I got this for all five codes, less than 2 min after you posted the codes...

[quote name='rct316']^^^idk but whats the code:
W4K3M-T8CQD-3GVJX-3MJYR-3FTMG?

I tried it but maybe I read your post wrong. Little help?[/QUOTE]

Yea you misunderstood. The *** is a 3 digit number from 000 to 999. This is to insure that people can't use the code right away.

[quote name='KND362']can anyone pm me a month trial code?[/QUOTE]

dude this is the "48 hour trial code" fourm... not the "1 month" fourm... i don't think they even have one for a odvious reason, but you should try making one and see how that turn's out for you...

[quote name='KND362']can anyone pm me a month trial code?[/QUOTE]

dude no one gives out 1 month codes... people on this fourm mostly give out 48 hour codes. so take what you are given...

[quote name='rct316']UNBELIEVEABLE ^^^ I used ALL of the codes and ALL of them were already used...
Now I HIGHLY doubt that all 5 were used up in less than 3 min?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Exactly the point I brought up recently. Codes are probably used already which is I asked if he verified them first.

To verify FIRST, just simply enter them into your Xbox360 and view the details. It will (if valid) give you TWO options. REDEEM NOW or CANCEL.

It must be a SILVER account too. I've got a few Silver accounts and it wouldn't be a big deal to just create one for this purpose too.

If even 1/5 killer9's codes worked, everyone should be happy.

I don't see the problem. You're getting free stuff right?

Who knows how many lurkers are in this thread at a time. I just checked and there's 89 people in the Free stuff forum. I bet at least 20 of those people are in this thread at all times just waiting for killer9. lol

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Exactly the point I brought up recently. Codes are probably used already which is I asked if he verified them first.

To verify FIRST, just simply enter them into your Xbox360 and view the details. It will (if valid) give you TWO options. REDEEM NOW or CANCEL.

It must be a SILVER account too. I've got a few Silver accounts and it wouldn't be a big deal to just create one for this purpose too.[/QUOTE]

Im giving away free stuff you dont like the way i do it tough most of the beggars are leechers anyway

Ive gotten numerous 48 hour codes when killer9 posts them and I thank him for that, as should all of you, because he's the main person giving away the codes, so yes all of his codes that are posted up are working, its just you might be too slow, or the lurkers are too fast.

[quote name='killer9']Im giving away free stuff you dont like the way i do it tough most of the beggars are leechers anyway[/QUOTE]

Just admit that you DO NOT verify them before you post them.

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GOT THEM . . . WHEN YOU GOT THEM . . . HOW YOU GOT THEM.

I myself don't even need a code. :)

I've bought codes off of eBay before and out of a list of 100 (paid $5) THERE WERE A FEW duds.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Just admit that you DO NOT verify them before you post them.

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GOT THEM . . . WHEN YOU GOT THEM . . . HOW YOU GOT THEM.

I myself don't even need a code. :)

I've bought codes off of eBay before and out of a list of 100 (paid $5) THERE WERE A FEW duds.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter if he verifies them or not, like someone said, even if only one of those codes worked people should be happy.

[quote name='doh23']Doesn't matter if he verifies them or not, like someone said, even if only one of those codes worked people should be happy.[/QUOTE]

your right on that one... people on this fourm want a code so bad, they have to attack the only person that made this fourm in the first place... i bet you if "killer9" never posted code's, this fourm would just be like all of those other ones, on those other websites, that will be so rare to even get a code... this is a free fourm and you should not complain about free stuff... it's just rude!!!

Hey guys. If anyone has any spare 48 hour Live Gold Membership codes, or anything of the sort, could you please PM me? Thanks.

On a side note, I love this forum, haha. I've been lurking for ages (not this topic, but others) and only just now decided it's time to stop being lazy and sign up. Then I find this thread... got to love freebies.

Anyways, thanks again to anyone who can spare some Live Gold codes. :)

I'm scared to play alone o_O That Zombies menu song freaks me out o_O and with that videos on the TV o_O please HELP ME D:

XWYTJ-DWH6D-X3DXJ-9TWHF-99WXZ
HWMHJ-GJJMT-6HK2X-766WD-3Y74Z
THVM7-GW329-TDF2D-9TPDM-HK92Z
TJCVR-RDTWH-KK29Y-WQ949-3RDMZ
QKTFW-VJWRC-R3VF2-JGDDR-GRD4Z

hurry guys

J6J8Y-D73J8-7PD4Y-TR2WP-QTPDD
Q87CM-T36XQ-6RKV2-CY4WP-9F33D
KQJQM-HQXVH-MY9DK-P2RJ6-3KXCB
M9JXD-6GMVF-KCP7F-W7VGF-9MTJJ
RMQKP-F3VHV-MF8G3-VC233-376FT

real 48 hour codes

I hate being a scrounge, I really do, but can someone please PM me a (or perhaps 9001) trial code so I can try out Bad Company 2 on live?

Thanks in advance (where applicable)! :D

Oh man I log out for a few hours and miss out! :(

Ah well. Thanks Killer!

If anyone is feeling generous and can post another round or PM me a code, that would be appreciated, thanks. :)

[quote name='DJKrimz']Late again. Oh well atleast there will be free xbox live for silver members on the 25th this month.[/QUOTE]

What happens if you add a trial code during a free promotion? It starts counting down instantly?

[quote name='puzzlefite']What happens if you add a trial code during a free promotion? It starts counting down instantly?[/QUOTE]

I don't know but just to be safe i wouldn't use the code during the free xbox live week or on the 24th
I mean when you have gold it still counts down

Last edited by a moderator:
newway.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back