The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
more incoming hurry

poo.jpg

Used HJMYR.... Ran through all possible 2 digit numbers for K6XRJ-78VMF-FJ7XB-Q*FJH-DC*JW first but it was used.

Appreciate it, thanks.

[quote name='DJenkins']Used HJMYR.... Ran through all possible 2 digit numbers for K6XRJ-78VMF-FJ7XB-Q*FJH-DC*JW first but it was used.

Appreciate it, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I believe cornkrise stated that he figured out the code. At least that was my assumption.

killer9 Thank you for your help.
now xbox live has appeared in Russia and I bought gold 12 +2, true we have it is more expensive than in the U.S. - $ 83
8767E60A-FE76-DC93-BDB4-E8EBFAF73426.jpg

how come when people put free trials up here,like killer for example,hardly anyone thanks him.killer could put up like 5 codes and only ever 1 or 2 people thank him yet they are all gone in like 2 minutes.its pretty rude the way people just take them without any thanks.and then the lurkers that just take them when they don't even need them....

[quote name='Xrated']how come when people put free trials up here,like killer for example,hardly anyone thanks him.killer could put up like 5 codes and only ever 1 or 2 people thank him yet they are all gone in like 2 minutes.its pretty rude the way people just take them without any thanks.and then the lurkers that just take them when they don't even need them....[/QUOTE]

in Russia, such ungrateful people call - BIDLO (Быдло)

[quote name='Xrated']how come when people put free trials up here,like killer for example,hardly anyone thanks him.killer could put up like 5 codes and only ever 1 or 2 people thank him yet they are all gone in like 2 minutes.its pretty rude the way people just take them without any thanks.and then the lurkers that just take them when they don't even need them....[/QUOTE]
It's because the people that take them aren't registered users on this site.

Explain to me how they can take a code when they don't even need them....?

You do realize that it remains up for grabs to ANYONE until it is redeemed on a qualifying account (SILVER).

Because they sign in to a different account (silver account) that they don't use and put the code in on that account just so nobody else can use it.

[quote name='Xrated']Because they sign in to a different account (silver account) that they don't use and put the code in on that account just so nobody else can use it.[/QUOTE]

Seems like a lot of effort just to deny someone a code.

They'd have to monitor this page 24/7. Refreshing every few seconds or so.

I would say people are redeeming the code and just playing right away. After all, once you redeem it your 48-hours are ticking away.

there are people that would actually do that believe it or not.{sad i know}
but apart from that, there are people that just snatch the codes and don't even bother to say thanks or even just to say that they took one.and thats annoying because when the rest of the people try to put in the code, they think they were given a fake one or something.

[quote name='Xrated']there are people that would actually do that believe it or not.{sad i know}
but apart from that, there are people that just snatch the codes and don't even bother to say thanks or even just to say that they took one.and thats annoying because when the rest of the people try to put in the code, they think they were given a fake one or something.[/QUOTE]

I thought you didn't need to sign into a different silver account. I was under the impression it replaced your old one and starts the 2 day countdown again? So maybe some people are using codes after 1 day?

Very few people think killer9's codes are fake. You can tell if you enter it at xbox.com that the code was valid bust just claimed. Check out the link in my sig for more info.

Theyd be lucky enough to get the 1st code
but i dont think someone can just get 2 codes that fast
theyre gonna have to sign in one account and sign in another and type the code
by then all of them will be gone

I think you do have to use a different account.if you can just put a code in on top of another one to reset it then its pretty stupid because it just makes it easier for people to take the codes for no reason.
why would someone even want to do that? its just a waste!
i know killer's are always real but if people were new to the site and they didn't know that, they would just think its fake and theres nothing more annoying than that.

yeah but there might be more than one doing it so they would end up disappearing pretty fast

...they are everywhere...o_O

[quote name='DJKrimz']crap i gave up on the first code i entered
cause i just know the others are used[/QUOTE]

Why would you give up? It takes like 5 seconds to try each one. Most people can test every code in less than a minute for slow typers.

wow i cant believe i got one
and i was slow this time
used the one in the middle thanks
and i just stoped playing my xbox =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back