The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I just got trolled by Xbox Live I redeemed code 2 but then it never registered so im still at silver... And I went back to 711 to get my 1 month to work and it seems they forgot to give me a receipt and they dont remember me from 15 minutes ago... GAH yeah ive been trolled....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='puzzlefite']1st code still works.
2nd code still works.

All codes used. 20 minutes after posting. Looks like the pictures really do slow people down. haha[/QUOTE]

People are lazy if they cannot copy paste they wont bother:lol:

Virtual FAQs is testing out a new media for distributing codes. Please check it out and give feedback. Not as many codes as the *extremely generous* killer9, but I do hear they will be giving better prizes as they get more viewers and members. :) They're currently going through a beta phase since this is a permanent video. The only thing that will change is the codes. So please give feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbDu0hr6mvA

Free GOLD

From November 25 (12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT) through November 29 (12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT). GOLD-only features will be available to all members for FREE

today is the last day i will give codes till nov 30th

[quote name='killer9']Free GOLD

From November 25 (12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT) through November 29 (12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT). GOLD-only features will be available to all members for FREE

today is the last day i will give codes till nov 30th[/QUOTE]
fuck YES!!!!!!

[quote name='killer9']free gold

from november 25 (12:00 pm et / 9:00 am pt) through november 29 (12:00 pm et / 9:00 am pt). gold-only features will be available to all members for free

today is the last day i will give codes till nov 30th[/quote]
where do we get em? T-t

BTW killer9 do you have a 48 hour code i could use? if you do could i have it and could you send it via PM. Thanks! :)

CODES INCOMING

lol.jpg

blimey, well this is my 1st post. How do ya do, ppl? I won't behave like a leech and ask for a code right away, instead can anyone tell me where do I add the HTML code for my signature?

[quote name='killer9']Free GOLD

today is the last day i will give codes till nov 30th[/QUOTE]

yeah i heard about this... it suck's for people like me who paid for gold. we just paid for 4 days that are already free to everyone... :p

[quote name='setupusthebomb']No, they're all used. Pics really don't help.[/QUOTE]

I've timed it and the codes definitely last longer. But that doesn't mean it increases your chances because it takes you longer to try them too. Unless you have above average typing skills it will help!

[quote name='jdela1919']yeah i heard about this... it suck's for people like me who paid for gold. we just paid for 4 days that are already free to everyone... :p[/QUOTE]

Well I suppose all gold members can ask for 64 cent refund. :)

[quote name='puzzlefite']Well I suppose all gold members can ask for 64 cent refund. :)[/QUOTE]

lol i know, we should get like a 4 day credit on our account's or something.

[quote name='puzzlefite']I've timed it and the codes definitely last longer. But that doesn't mean it increases your chances because it takes you longer to try them too. Unless you have above average typing skills it will help![/QUOTE]

You hurt my horrible typing skills. And my sausage fingers. :cry:

JK, JK, it only takes longer. No improved chances.

[quote name='Delvonte']Need more codes...and thanks for the code u gave me[/QUOTE]

Are you just taking as many 48 hours as possible so that you don't have to buy Gold? Just buy Gold already.

[quote name='puzzlefite']Anyone knows what happens if you use a trial code during the free gold promotion period Nov 25-29?[/QUOTE]

I think it will still redeem the code but overlap the promotion period.

Similarly if you were to redeem 5 48-hour codes in succession it still only gives you ONE 48-hour period and not 10 days.

Redeeming a 48-hour code now would only get you HALF its' time since the FREE gold promotion would start before it expired. :whistle2:?

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I think it will still redeem the code but overlap the promotion period.

Similarly if you were to redeem 5 48-hour codes in succession it still only gives you ONE 48-hour period and not 10 days.

Redeeming a 48-hour code now would only get you HALF its' time since the FREE gold promotion would start before it expired. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Yea that's what I thought. I'm working with Virtual FAQs on their Thanksgiving Douchebag Challenge. They will be putting up a trial code right when the Gold Service promotion starts. lol

Or there's a possibility it will treat everyone as a gold member and all codes become invalid during that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back