The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Man0fWar364']So you think he buys them off ebay then gives them away here?[/QUOTE]
Yea, but he already said no to that. What I had in mind is that he makes money online and buys 48 hour codes to share them here.

pd4m4-wd9dj-h43vq-6hfv4-hdbvd
pb6hw-34ygw-vxwbv-kdqrd-yqwyw
g87kt-8m7fm-jbmk2-kh48p-y22kq
qtfwx-jx324-vxry8-hhpdt-93bj3
pdbr3-9t4rd-3m4yk-6gv3d-vgcgw

[quote name='Kill the zombies']If anyone could PM me a spare code, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's first come first serve, I doubt anyone in this thread has spare codes in that respect.

[quote name='dmzauk']Enjoy!

RV3WG-7TKR7-V7B7B-293??-PDW8Y
PV??B-T48QK-69WYX-J6XQ6-2P83M

?? = Same letter[/QUOTE]

What Same letter

[quote name='dmzauk']Enjoy!

RV3WG-7TKR7-V7B7B-293??-PDW8Y
PV??B-T48QK-69WYX-J6XQ6-2P83M

?? = Same letter[/QUOTE]

Thank You!!! I got the second code :)
That was really creative what you did with the second code.

[quote name='dmzauk']Wow that is just plain lazy - GTFO[/QUOTE]
It only took me a minute. If you ever get any codes with the double letters in a row, can you do that again? This code lasted over 20 min. so thanks once again.

Morning trivia - 2 more codes

HV8G8-CDM9Q-KBXK4-9C2P8-B??MQ - ?? = This is what you do with a message on twitter if you want to send it to others.

XKRPY-BMXTC-6HMH7-V??6Q-9XB9J - ?? = This group helps young children and they have a logo that is a 4 leaf clover.

Remember codes do NOT stack so only take one code every 48 hours. Abuse this and I will stop giving out codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']Morning trivia - 2 more codes

HV8G8-CDM9Q-KBXK4-9C2P8-B??MQ - ?? = This is what you do with a message on twitter if you want to send it to others.

XKRPY-BMXTC-6HMH7-V??6Q-9XB9J - ?? = This group helps young children and they have a logo that is a 4 leaf clover.

Remember codes do NOT stack so only take one code every 48 hours. Abuse this and I will stop giving out codes.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if anyone has figured out these codes yet.

[quote name='AzzidReign']I wonder if anyone has figured out these codes yet.[/QUOTE]

Second one is gone but first is still available as of right now. I would have thought the first one would have gone sooner than the second.

EDIT - Code is gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']Morning trivia - 2 more codes

[/QUOTE]

Took the first one, thanks.

[quote name='AzzidReign']What were the two letters?[/QUOTE]

RT = ReTweet

4H - Group that helps children with a 4 leaf clover logo

[quote name='jba7x']hey can someone pm me a code please i really need one like bad dude[/QUOTE]
Just wait until the next batch of codes gets posted.

Codes incoming

PGKWD-BC3MM-Q96VQ-K2TXG-FG9MD
K388P-G2QTM-J7B96-HWHHC-B8Q63
RC9R6-KR4C4-8RX8Q-D787K-9CH98
GR3JH-PHJT3-DXWCK-Y4HJ2-C2P7Q
J79VR-PYPCD-B3JPK-6R2FF-22P6J

i feel the thread should be locked for registered users so lurkers cant steal

...and a recognition system should be in place so users over 25 posts etc can see the thread

[quote name='Snakoyr']Free Stuff:

PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T :lol:[/QUOTE]

wish i would have read this before i claimed it lol

[quote name='Reckful']Could anyone please PM me a code? Thanks!![/QUOTE]

which type of code, a zip code?, a code bar? a selfdestruction code? a morse code? a source code? a cheat code? a block code? a area code? a html code? a code word?:hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back