The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dmzauk']Trivia for 1 month XBOX live code! Go Go Go!

[FONT=&quot]BPXQ4-2??XX-Y6W32-QF2WJ-2PJRQ

[/FONT]?? = This company makes a wide varity of products including tp.[/QUOTE]

That is very hard trivia, whats a tp?

1 month XBOX live code! Good luck guys! Please respond if you get it.

TVC??-QDP96-D8VQH-BQFRG-FW683

?? = This grocery store chain is no longer in business in NC or VA.

[quote name='dmzauk']1 month xbox live code! Good luck guys! Please respond if you get it.

Tvc??-qdp96-d8vqh-bqfrg-fw683

?? = this grocery store chain is no longer in business in nc or va.[/quote]
пизжешь

[quote name='dmzauk']1 month XBOX live code! Good luck guys! Please respond if you get it.

TVC??-QDP96-D8VQH-BQFRG-FW683

?? = This grocery store chain is no longer in business in NC or VA.[/QUOTE]

It was Winn-Dixie right? i was too late.. lol..

[quote name='Pwnage94']I got it!
Answer: WD=Winn-Dixie
Thanks- dmzauk[/QUOTE]

Congratulations - Yes, the answer is WD for Winn-Dixie. You are welcome, I hope you enjoy it. How did you figure it out if I might ask?

Alright guys that is all right now. More codes tomorrow.

Next time put something more general like a World History question, or Religion, math... i know nothing about stores, brands or WWE o_O

[quote name='Snakoyr']Next time put something more general like a World History question, or Religion, math... i know nothing about stores, brands or WWE o_O[/QUOTE]

WWE is broad :p

Why is there all this trivia stuff for a code.. why cant you just post it?. First serve first out. what ever that saying is. Unless the trivia is for everybody to get a 50% chance. but whatever. Anyways so killer9 is there some codes for today?

Can someone tell me if in fact it´s possible to make three acounts per console for 1 month of gold each ?!?

and i know that we lose the avatar,saves, and gamerscores becouse they are associated wih each acount.

I just want to know and to let newbies like me know as well if this is possible. Thanks for the answer my friends.

Sorry for english, i´m portuguese

yea i have 2 xbox 360 and i made 3 accounts in each for the free 1month trial XD , so if u get a new xbox u can make another 3 accounts and get 1 month trial on each

[quote name='Warrio_r']Can someone tell me if in fact it´s possible to make three acounts per console for 1 month of gold each ?!?

and i know that we lose the avatar,saves, and gamerscores becouse they are associated wih each acount.

I just want to know and to let newbies like me know as well if this is possible. Thanks for the answer my friends.

Sorry for english, i´m portuguese[/QUOTE]
Yes only 3 accounts get 1 month of gold after that you are stuck with silver on new accounts.

My freebie for ya guys :p ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_KtZF4v3RU

My freebie for ya guys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back