The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpqvy-2fhxb-kp26g-d7mm9-wgc3b
khcmv-ydtkx-8g6cp-9pxy8-bh6pg
p4qdm-hh3x6-7ctxf-g4v44-bmhg3
by3qg-fty6j-c6jvf-d78gr-wvvf8
c7vj9-6drjc-brc6w-93rdv-tppwq

here

Oh yeah, oh boy, im so loving you so much killer9, i hope having the change of repaying you... took the 2nd code... thank you :)

[quote name='Reckful']So I walk away for literally 1 minute and he posts the codes and they're all used.

Nice.[/QUOTE]

same here...

dmxx2-t9hxy-979gk-fpcc3-bxk4j
k3w2b-4wx8b-frywk-q9xw9-x294b
gpmhv-vf2m7-7rc7h-hkrqv-jcyxy
t8rhv-p9t7t-9v889-ttykp-x82r6
p3b27-qdv92-jjqrw-9q3xc-r9763

[quote name='fubag']FYI 250 free Microsoft Points just for installing the stupid Bing Bar on IE

Here: http://dealspl.us/rb2.php?did=342690[/QUOTE]

Thx.. for the heads up on this I was thinking of using bing anyway since whenever I click on a friends track on msn it takes me there anyway and now getting rewards while searching too is even better.

Code Trivia - Good Morning!

GKX46-YT2KT-Y3THP-FJGTM-QC2??

?? = This guy knows Lowes at 200mph?

Remeber codes do not stack so please only take one every 48 hours. No bitching clause is in effect. Somebody bitches I will stop giving out codes. You do not like how I give my codes out then do not participate. Goodluck to the ones who try.

[quote name='dmzauk']Code Trivia - Good Morning!

[/QUOTE]

Both JJ (Jimmie Johnson) and 48 (car #) don't work. Maybe I am thinking about the wrong thing.

Also, how dare you make me research Nascar!

EDIT: JG (Jeff Gordon) and RH (Rick Hendrick) don't work either.

?? = You might use this if you want to blow a building up?

HP??T-G2XF3-KBBWH-GV2G7-2Q96G

EDIT - Code is gone. Answer was C4

Remeber codes do not stack so please only take one every 48 hours. No bitching clause is in effect. Somebody bitches I will stop giving out codes. You do not like how I give my codes out then do not participate. Goodluck to the ones who try.

Just to say thanks for the answer about the "free gold acounts per xbox 360". Anyway some guys said "5 acounts",i guess i will try 3 first then 5 lol

Thanks guys :applause:

Remeber codes do not stack so please only take one every 48 hours. No bitching clause is in effect. Somebody bitches I will stop giving out codes. You do not like how I give my codes out then do not participate. Goodluck to the ones who try.[/QUOTE]

Jimmie Johnson ?!? the code won´t work for me but if someone wants to test JJ , go go go

[quote name='dmzauk']Question - Who is the fastest copy-n-paster this morning?

V6GB8-43MT4-DQWB3-PTVM9-3YP8Q[/QUOTE]

Not me

Don Gartlits , try DG people,or
Jeremy Mayfield JG or
VC Vacuum Cleaner lol ...the last one is a joke,i´m just trying to guess

the codes don´t work for me i´m steel gold lol

[quote name='Warrio_r']Don Gartlits , try DG people,or
Jeremy Mayfield JG

the codes don´t work for me i´m steel gold lol[/QUOTE]

Also not working

EDIT: I've tried initials of every Team Lowes Racing member it could possibly be, so I'm thinking this is the wrong direction to be going.

Quit trying for the Lowes one I typed wrong letters so question is not going to work now. My fault.

Will give out a 1 month for the code issue. Be ready!

[quote name='wackfiend']Also not working

EDIT: I've tried initials of every Team Lowes Racing member it could possibly be, so I'm thinking this is the wrong direction to be going.[/QUOTE]

i´m portuguese so i don´t really know what is he asking about. but maybe it is more simple than we are guessing lol

Question - This Hall of Fame announcer also sells BBQ sauce?

?4832-8RPH8-TMPRC-T2CDM-8B6?G

Code is gone. Answer was good ole Jim Ross - JR

[quote name='dmzauk']Question - This Hall of Fame announcer also sells BBQ sauce?

?4832-8RPH8-TMPRC-T2CDM-8B6?G[/QUOTE]

JR. Already gone.

I'm just looking to survive til Wednesday when I pick up some more time, and you're making it too difficult!

[quote name='xxSN1PERxx']man still no codes[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean as inthe nest 30 minutes there will be codes, I meant as in later today.

[quote name='xxSN1PERxx']ohh wow how do you noe??[/QUOTE]
I'm on this thread a lot just checking up on it and killer9 usually spaces out the giveaways.

Trivia code

[FONT=&quot]FBT??-MP79J-HJXTY-XXVBH-46GQ8 [/FONT]

?? = If you drove this car you probably punched the ceiling at one time or another and said a catch phrase?

[quote name='dmzauk']Trivia code

[FONT=&quot]FBT??-MP79J-HJXTY-XXVBH-46GQ8 [/FONT]

?? = If you drove this car you probably punched the ceiling at one time or another and said a catch phrase?[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, you really made it hard this time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back