The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gaudz122']was it VW... cause people snipe these codes and never post a thank you or even to say they are gone[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was VW for Volkswagen and if you ever rode in or drove one you probably said "Punch Bug" at one time or another. (Maybe that question showed my age a bit.)

[FONT=&quot]JHKDQ-8T??Y-BG9VM-MDCFV-KDPY3 [/FONT]

?? = This guy died in a helicopter crash in July 1993 and drove car#?

EDIT - Code taken. Answer was 28 car number for Davey Allison

All done for now more codes later.

dmzauk... your keeping the day interesting... now all we need is a killer sighting and this would have been a solid afternoon for codes.

[quote name='xxSN1PERxx']no easier question of the modern day were not old[/QUOTE]
But you do have google so you have to be quick.

I have a couple codes that are collecting dust. One is a Fallout: New Vegas content code, and one is a 2 day trial code I got from black ops.

I'm bored as fawk, and this trivia looks fun. I'll post the codes in a sec once I think of a good question, but be prepared, because both will be mixed up.

H3XTB-7QT6J-D4B2V-??BF7-HFTBJ
J764Y-T9WRG-YXKPG-HT4B2-???GJ
first code: ?? = Last shogun of Japan
second code: ??? = Johnny Depp's charater in a SpongeBob Square Pants Eps

[quote name='shwnbrns']H3XTB-7QT6J-D4B2V-??BF7-HFTBJ
J764Y-T9WRG-YXKPG-HT4B2-???GJ
first code: ?? = Last shogun of Japan
second code: ??? = Johnny Depp's charater in a SpongeBob Square Pants Eps[/QUOTE]
For the second code, Johnny Depp plays as the king of surfing Jack Kahuna Laguna, or JKL, but when I enter that into the code it says invalid code, isn't that right?

[quote name='shwnbrns']^then that means 1 of two things... lurker or worng answer lol.[/QUOTE]
If the code was taken then it would say that the code was already used

it should be correct the last shogun was tokugawa yoshinobu and if it was correct it would say this code has already been used not this code is invalid

I really need some help making one right now lol.

Its hard to make one with these characters, so excuse.

But be prepared....

action yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

VHVD7-8YQQT-TKMF4-T2G8R-BMG63
DW9T3-QPW2C-B3Y88-C6BW8-636H6
GBGH7-9K9WW-W7PPV-W82JP-Y2X2G
C92DX-39W6D-CJ29B-YR94J-7V4GQ
BVDJB-4QDKH-GYC67-Y9WF6-6WDF3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back