The one and only CAG Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament! Beef vs. JoeB, FINALS!!!!

[quote name='Strell']
snakeTrophyFinal234.png

.[/quote]
It's like he's wearing nothing at all....nothing at all.

edit: damn godhatewsjustyou beat me to the reference

[quote name='Arikado']
1205488429797.gif
[/QUOTE]

ok, that has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on this forum in a while.

"almost like I'm wearing nothing at all......"
"stupid sexy Flanders!"

HAHA!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Wow, lol...now I don't know if I want to win anymore. Mind games?[/quote]

Curiously, it had the same effect on me as well. :lol:

Great job, Strell! I think we'll definitely use your trophies!

EDIT: T-MINUS THREE AND A HALF HOURS AND COUNTING!!!

EDIT2: [quote name='Mad D']Joe if you don't win I'm disowning you.[/quote]

Aaawhat?!?! I hope this isn't the motivation style you plan to use on your kids! :)

Sorry - just played a quick game with dmunkee. I'll be on in just a second.

EDIT: I entered your RM's friend code (3480-2204-1304) and it's still 'awaiting registration.' Are you on?

EDIT2: I see you NJake. Here we go!!!!!

Well, the deed is done. Want to know who won?

Are you sure?
Are you positive?
Well, you'll have to wait until the videos are uploaded :p

The videos are getting prepared to be uploaded. Tomorrow, game 1 shall be posted, followed by game two the next day, and so on. Who has won? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']The videos are getting prepared to be uploaded. Tomorrow, game 1 shall be posted, followed by game two the next day, and so on. Who has won? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.[/quote]
Is that really the release shecdule or are you messing with us.

[quote name='UltimoRey']Is that really the release shecdule or are you messing with us.[/quote]:lol:
Either way, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow. YouTube likes taking its sweet time uploading videos.

I'd like to add that this whole tournament has been a blast. Great games everyone, and I hope the person who hosts the next tournament does a better job than me, so they have something o brag about.

I'd like to be the first to say this: thank you to Mr. Beef for being such a gracious host for this tournament! Everything was so well put-together, and so well organized! I had a blast participating! If you hadn't have done it, I'm sure someone else would have, but I'm also sure that they probably wouldn't have done it half as well. Good job, again!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='crystalklear64']And finally, for those who want a participation prize:
tourneylastplaceck64rocwr4.png

---
All of them together:
tourneyfirstplaceck64rohd0.png
tourneysecondplaceck64rfs1.png
[/quote]

Great job, CK! I'll be sure to add whichever one I earned to my signature when the videos are released (as well as Strell's Butt trophy)!

[quote name='crystalklear64']And finally, for those who want a participation prize:

---
All of them together:
tourneyfirstplaceck64rohd0.png
tourneysecondplaceck64rfs1.png
[/quote]
Nice. I put one in my sig. I feel like a pokemon.

I already know who won b/c one of them told me via AIM.

It's
not
me =P
fuck you guys for making us wait but I know from personal experience who might have won.

[quote name='evergoo']I already know who won b/c one of them told me via AIM.

It's
not
me =P
fuck you guys for making us wait but I know from personal experience who might have won.
[/quote]

Yay! Another spoiler click-a-thon! The videos will be uploaded soon - you'll all find out who won before you know it!

Does this mean I can get the videos and make a voice over of the fight, mocking a great sports announcer in the process?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Joe won.[/QUOTE]
Citation needed.

[quote name='Strell']Does this mean I can get the videos and make a voice over of the fight, mocking a great sports announcer in the process?[/QUOTE]
Only if it's overly cheesy. I'm expecting monster truck rally style voice overs.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY6hOZIKeCA[/media]
Game 1, for your viewing pleasure!

And yeah, it took about an hour+ for YouTube to make this viewable, so honestly, don't expect the rest tonight.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']
Only if it's overly cheesy. I'm expecting monster yruck rally style voice overs.[/QUOTE]

How about Jerry Lawler (or whatever his name is) from...whatever wrestling matches he announces?

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
CAN HE DO THAT????
I DON'T THINK HE CAN DO THAT!

I was thinking more of the Futurama episode where Bender becomes a robot fighter, and they have....gah, I can't remember the names, but one of the announces says "I"m __ ___, impersonating __ __."

[quote name='Mr. Beef']And yeah, it took about an hour+ for YouTube to make this viewable, so honestly, don't expect the rest tonight.[/QUOTE]

Hence why I've uploaded no videos recently. It takes about the same for me with a 512 kbsp upload.

Very well played match and even climatic at the end. I almost thought Joe was going to miss the ledge at about 4:30 and you were going to get the win Beef.

Nice first game, Joe's offense with his waddle dee's was nice and it seemed like Beef's defense and counter's were really on point when he was playing at a high percentage.

I almost thought Beef was gon' pull the comeback.

I was surprised that that happened (the aura-sphere-kickback-death). Let's just say, neither of us were without our fair share of dumb mistakes / freak accidents. :)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Did you get killed by the kickback from your own fireball?[/quote]

Yeah. Actually, almost the exact same thing happened to me when I fired off Samus' charge shot.

Looking forward to the rest of the matches!

bread's done
Back