The "Only the really ugly have no pic" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']He was threatening New Ryles spot there for the past week, good thing he got the brakes put on 'em[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with being old ryles. These new kids come in, they just don't know how to play their cards right.

[quote name='JimmieMac']He was threatening New Ryles spot there for the past week, good thing he got the brakes put on 'em[/QUOTE]

or is new ryles TFN? I'm confused with all my comparisons.

The New Ryles is really up for grabs because there's so many ankle biters out there in the AM, all trying to make a name for themselves, talking stupid shit all day as if they were you. mr ryles, Old Ryles. That's your game. You were doin that when they were still postin' on gamefaqs, they can't take that from you.

[quote name='mr ryles']Don't have any cake so this Ben and Jerry's karmel Sutra will have to do[/QUOTE]

not to be confused with karma sutra

I soooo remember getting banned about a year ago for these pics

1.jpg

[quote name='JimmieMac']The New Ryles is really up for grabs because there's so many ankle biters out there in the AM, all trying to make a name for themselves, talking stupid shit all day as if they were you. mr ryles, Old Ryles. That's your game. You were doin that when they were still postin' on gamefaqs, they can't take that from you.[/QUOTE]

I've never told people this, but my shtick, is not having a shtick.

It has it's moments.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You think that Anbu kid would get angry if I used his sig?

And then gave credit to Moxio?[/QUOTE]

Bahahaha.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You think that Anbu kid would get angry if I used his sig?

And then gave credit to Moxio?[/QUOTE]

DO IT!

Can you at least give me some money for some points, Linkin? We're - uh - both Hispanic -- help out la migra!

soo I want a new cell phone, AT&T coverage here is, partner. It says, "Excessive use of Partner coverage may subject your service to early termination, in accordance with your service terms."

Should I be worried if I get one?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, Ugamer_X, change your PSN password temporarily to "100pesos" so I can grab Pain off of you. :cool:[/quote]
I told you the other night, you have to speak one complete sentence and then I'll give you my login.

[quote name='Moxio']Why would he want to help out la migra? :|[/QUOTE]
Eh. I dunno. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back