The "Only the really ugly have no pic" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']They took my Bogard-Bradshaw reference away, Bayxter.[/QUOTE]
You can't be serious.

Wow.

Just... WOW.

Oh, I was just proposing a plausible alternate parallel reality.

Did your feed already show Hoff choke out of 3rd place, Moxio?

Do you guys think that if I wheel up to the front desk of the Supplement Security office, I can nab me an SSI check to clutch in my sweating fist? >:>

[quote name='Moxio']Do you guys think that if I wheel up to the front desk of the Supplement Security office, I can nab me an SSI check to clutch in my sweating fist? >:>[/QUOTE]
Oh, definitely.

Gaystone: "...After mixing in the eggs, put in one tableladle of sugar."
Me: "Tableladle? What the fuck? Don't you mean tablespoon?"
Gaystone: "..."

Real story. :\

[quote name='Moxio']Gaystone: "...After mixing in the eggs, put in one tableladle of sugar."
Me: "Tablelade? What the fuck? Don't you mean tablespoon?"
Gaystone: "..."

Real story. :\[/quote]

Sounds like a sports drink.

Let me kick some knowledge right quick.

I've been buying this Newman's Own Limeade for a couple of months now. They sell it for $1 a carton at the grocery store near me. I figure, "I like limeade, it costs $1 and it's Paul Newman. How can I go wrong?" The answer is I can't. The shit is the truth, and you guys should pick up a box if you see it. I pick up 2-3 every time I go, so I'm always stocked.

Newmanownlimeade.jpg

[quote name='zewone']Let me kick some knowledge right quick.

I've been buying this Newman's Own Limeade for a couple of months now. They sell it for $1 a carton at the grocery store near me. I figure, "I like limeade, it costs $1 and it's Paul Newman. How can I go wrong?" The answer is I can't. The shit is the truth, and you guys should pick up a box if you see it. I pick up 2-3 every time I go, so I'm always stocked.

Newmanownlimeade.jpg
[/quote]
We've had that stuff in the suburbs for years now.

Holy shit they're reviving GUTS? I remember watching that as a youngster and thinking I could kick everyone's ass in every event. :cool:

Same with Double Dare. :\

[quote name='Moxio']Holy shit they're reviving GUTS? I remember watching that as a youngster and thinking I could kick everyone's ass in every event. :cool:

Same with Double Dare. :\[/quote]

I loved Guts, along with Nick Arcade and Legends of the Hidden Temple.

[quote name='Brak']Man... how the fuck do I log-out of PSN? My mind is being blown.[/quote]
Highlight your name, hit triangle, then sign out.

[quote name='zewone']fuck.

I thought Bionic Commando: Rearmed had online co-op.[/quote]
No online multiplayer at all. Think I'm gonna skip it.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow Brak you're certainly experiencing quite a few back-to-back mindbreaking events.[/QUOTE]
Needless to say, I was blown away.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']Highlight your name, hit triangle, then sign out.[/QUOTE]
I figured it out right after I asked. :cool:

But the log-in stuff you gave me doesn't work. ;o

I gotta go to sleep, for now.

I'm going to get it. After Castle Crashers, I don't know what I want later. Vigilante 8, but who knows when that is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back