The OTT # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MillerTime2523']So apparently I forgot to lock the car the other night and all the shit got robbed. GPS, iPod / Zune reciever, sunglasses, CDs, you name it. fuck my fucking life. My parents are going to eat me alive when they get home. fuck this shit.

If only I could lure this mother fucking jackass back and be waiting for him with a bat or a 2x4 or something. I'd love to beat the fucking shit out of this fucking scumbag.[/QUOTE]

Could be worse, last time I forgot to lock my car, they stole it! fucking valet key was right in the unlocked glove box. Never took it out when I originally bought the car.:roll:

[quote name='Rocko']Hm. I just bought the Wall-E Be@rbricks for $26.50 on eBay. I really wasn't planning on winning those when I bid this morning. :lol:/:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

I never saw those before, kinda neat...but I've never been into Bearbricks. I recently discovered Vinylmation from Disney...I want to get a few:

%21BTHzHl%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CUEjlLl1UPiBKGwvfG5Ng%7E%7E_1.JPG
%21BTQTSw%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKHcS1c+Jg%7E%7E_1.JPG
%21BTH3O1%21Bmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CwEjlLluz7qBKG%29Cyt8y%21%7E%7E_1.JPG
%21BTH2RmgBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BKGw-LZ7f%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

[quote name='zewone']I have a feeling I won't be getting a 3G S next week. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Why's that? You'd have to pay the $400+ since you got a 3G, and aren't eligible for 'new' pricing for 6+ months?

apparently I just need to replace the GPS. after like 20 minutes of being lectured about being responsible and all this bullshit.

all right I'm done now. hopefully this guy gets busted and i wont be out $100. Carry on OTT. :p

Yeah, I don't think so. My parents just upgraded to new phones and I'm still under the two year from the 3G (The three of us are on the family plan).

No way in hell I'd ever pay $400 for a phone.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']...Am I the only one left with a 2G iPhone?[/QUOTE]

You will be once my broke ass can afford to upgrade. :) Currently sean and I are also 2G.

[quote name='tiredfornow']JolietJake, I have been counting the number of times you have said "TFN" when I'm around since April 19, 2009, and you really need to get off of this penis.
239 times, and to add to your psycho obsession, my girlfriend which I talk to/see every single day has only said my name 78 times in the same time frame.
[/QUOTE]
Well tell her to get with the program. :p

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']...Am I the only one left with a 2G iPhone?[/QUOTE]
I still have the original. I'm going to try and get a 3G after the 3GS comes out and everybody wants to dump their old phones.

That Lion King Disney thing is sort of neat. Vinyl is too expensive though.

I want to buy the Watchmen kubricks but they're sort of expensive. Although, cheaper than these Wall-E be@rbricks I just bought, so I might preorder them sometime.

Dang, scanned some old documents from 2000 to send a client and I noticed something blocking a part of the screen when I was looking through to make sure everything went through okay. :shock: @ what it was.
2ypfddf.jpg
The file was just brought back from storage after the client requested copies of the docs. :lol:[quote name='zewone']JoiletJake = Pancake Rabbit 2.0[/QUOTE]Yeeep. I really don't mind Jake, though. Pancake on the other hand was "retarted".

[quote name='Rocko']That Lion King Disney thing is sort of neat. Vinyl is too expensive though.

I want to buy the Watchmen kubricks but they're sort of expensive. Although, cheaper than these Wall-E be@rbricks I just bought, so I might preorder them sometime.[/QUOTE]

They appearently sell them at Disneyland for $7 or so, and they're going on eBay for about $10+ shipping...it is a bit much for a 3" figure.

In about 10 or so years, Rocko will be the new Linkin. In his 30s and still paying for overpriced little bear shaped figures. And of course the styluses too, can't forget tthe styluses.

[quote name='manthing']Why's that? You'd have to pay the $400+ since you got a 3G, and aren't eligible for 'new' pricing for 6+ months?[/QUOTE]

They didn't have the new models on the website when I checked my upgrade options, but it seemed I could jump into any phone I wanted for a new 2 year contract... is this not the case?

Did they ever unlock the 3G firmware? Cause otherwise, I suppose the 2G should still sell for a solid price on eBay due to the ability to bring it over to t-mobile, right?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, I'm sure whoever lost it 9 years ago doesn't really want it now. :)[/QUOTE]

Nice!

[quote name='JolietJake']In about 10 or so years, Rocko will be the new Linkin. In his 30s and still paying for overpriced little bear shaped figures. And of course the styluses too, can't forget tthe styluses.[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

--------------

baymm.jpg

:whistle2:|

How much do you guys think I could get for a newly refurbed 16 gig iPod Touch 1st gen? I'm taking mine to the apple store on friday (it's gotten really slow, multitouch randomly doesn't work, and the back casing is coming off a little bit) and I'm hoping they'll just have me sign a paper and hand me a new one since it's still under warranty.

[quote name='Rocko']Sweet, in 10 years I'm apparently going to age 13 years.

(Not even close)[/QUOTE]

or so may be mathematically equivalent to +/- 3 years.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nice!

I hate you.

--------------

baymm.jpg

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Meh, i used to know someone near 30 with a room full of star wars figures and everything. So it could be worse.;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They didn't have the new models on the website when I checked my upgrade options, but it seemed I could jump into any phone I wanted for a new 2 year contract... is this not the case?

Did they ever unlock the 3G firmware? Cause otherwise, I suppose the 2G should still sell for a solid price on eBay due to the ability to bring it over to t-mobile, right?[/QUOTE]

I dunno where you are on your (presumably) AT&T contract, but I'm 11 months into my 3G contract, and wouldn't be eligible for 'new customer' pricing until 12/12, with 2 year contract.

And I'm not sure if they ever got the 3G unlocked after the 2.2 FW

[quote name='Rocko']Sweet, in 10 years I'm apparently going to age 13 years.

(Not even close)[/QUOTE]
I can only pray that in that time your reading comprehension improves. You think i care enough about you to know your exact age? You're in your late teens, in around 10 years, you'll be 30, so fuck off if it's +/- a few years.

Go play with your toys.:lol:

Did you ever see the Engadget Pre review, Manthing? http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/03/palm-pre-review/

Three web-pages long, and super detailed. There is no doubt in my mind that I want a Pre now

Luckily, it's not going to be Sprint exclusive (Sprint is what's making my dad wary of switching), so I'll hopefully get it when there are competing providers offering it (which means better deals :cool:).

WTF? This ATT Elite tier has quadrupled my download speeds, but now webpages load really, really slowly. I wonder if it has something to do with my wireless card maxing at 5mb/s and us having 6 mb/s internet. :whistle2:?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Poop. Lady came downstairs I hadn't seen all day in tears and asked if I had seen a bill in the stack I was working with. Good hearted me said yes and handed it to her. [/QUOTE]

She lost it 9 years ago and now is crying asking if anyone's seen it :whistle2:k...I don't know about you but that seems pretty shady.

No, but imagine if I had a heart of darkness! I would have a free, awesome laptop and a big bill to go with it.

EDIT: The time clock is above the stack I'm working on and I'm not sure how, but it slipped into the file somehow and I probably shuffled it even more before noticing it. Makes sense to me, minus the fact that the stuff it got shuffled into was just brought back from storage this morning and it was kind of deep in there. Nobody around though and my door was closed so I'm pretty positive she isn't lying. Oh well. :shrug:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']She lost it 9 years ago and now is crying asking if anyone's seen it :whistle2:k...I don't know about you but that seems pretty shady.[/QUOTE]
She didn't lose it 9 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back