The OTT announcing the new Ass the OTT Turns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone else score a free English Muffin Melt @ Subway? I got the Western and it was mighty tasty.[/QUOTE]

Huh? What is the deal on this?

dFxYXl.jpg

Is Bioshock 2 worth $34 plus the $10 store credit, or should I keep holding out?

I was a big fan of the first, if that counts for anything.

[quote name='st0neface']Is Bioshock 2 worth $34 plus the $10 store credit, or should I keep holding out?

I was a big fan of the first, if that counts for anything.[/QUOTE]

the first couple hours are really solid, but it tails off towards the end. If you can turn around and sell it for around 20 or more then it would be worth it.

once the point of emphasis regards the story shifts the game loses its impact.

Super YMMV...their stance on it is that they don't PM, but you may get a nice enough CS that will do it as a "one time exception".

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']"they're stance"[/QUOTE]

Thank you Proffesor Tanuki.

Shit happens...I know the right one to use, but when I'm in quick type mode...which is almost always, the brain goes faster than my fingers.

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone know if Amazon pricematches itself? Preordered SSFIV for $40 but now it's down to $36.[/QUOTE]

I emailed them and they claimed they did it for me automagically.

I've checked your order and see we've charged you $36.99 for the video game, "Super Street Fighter IV". Here is the order summary:

Order Total:

Subtotal: $36.99
Tax: $2.96
-------------------
Order Total: $39.95

[quote name='Bioshocked360']#-o[/QUOTE]

That was a jab at myself #-o

-----------

Edit: Oh, if you pre-ordered Rock, they have a low price guarantee on pre-orders. They should honor it like they did for Frosty.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thank you Proffesor Tanuki.

Shit happens...I know the right one to use, but when I'm in quick type mode...which is almost always, the brain goes faster than my fingers.[/QUOTE]

When you're in quick type mode you type more difficult homophone?

Maybe I should have said CAG type mode...I don't give a shit when I type here...there are no spelling errors on my work emails/correspondence though, give or take one here or there, but nothing as bad as here.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That was a jab at myself #-o

-----------

Edit: Oh, if you pre-ordered Rock, they have a low price guarantee on pre-orders. They should honor it like they did for Frosty.[/QUOTE]

you really shouldn't try and cover shit up like that when someone mentioned seth on the same page. i don't think your boss would approve.

Get off of Bungie's dick already, Panda. Please tell me you're at least not buying one of their retarded limited editions of Reach.

I caught my sock on a nail head while going down the stairs.
It ruined my sock but I managed to catch the banister before a tumble. Good times; Where's my hammer?

[quote name='zewone']Yes. Fa sure, st0ne.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']the first couple hours are really solid, but it tails off towards the end. If you can turn around and sell it for around 20 or more then it would be worth it.

once the point of emphasis regards the story shifts the game loses its impact.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I went for it. That $10 off may be enough to convince me to pick up Crackdown 2 shortly after release.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Hey, Stoneface, do you want a code to download The Moon & Antarctica? I just bought the vinyl and don't need the code.[/QUOTE]

I actually ordered the vinyl myself last night, better it go to someone who needs it. Thanks, though.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I caught my sock on a nail head while going down the stairs.
It ruined my sock but I managed to catch the banister before a tumble. Good times; Where's my hammer?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping the sock was on your foot

[quote name='Mojimbo']How much does that record go for? I was under the impression that MM on vinyl was kind of expensive.[/QUOTE]
Modest Mouse vinyl gets really limited print runs so some of it is almost impossible to find. I was looking on Ebay last month and a copy of Lonesome Crowded West was going for over $130 and Building Nothing Out of Something was over $90. I think The Moon & Antartica and their new EP are the only ones that are still being produced.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Get off of Bungie's dick already, Panda. Please tell me you're at least not buying one of their retarded limited editions of Reach.[/QUOTE]

Go eat a burrito.

And yes, 1 copy of Legendary and 1 copy of regular, like I did with Halo 3.

Something is wrong with me.

you are going to waste money on that shit instead of getting a wireless headset? are you trying to emulate linkin's spending habits or something?

[quote name='st0neface']http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Antarcti...r_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1272399084&sr=8-10[/QUOTE]Neat.[quote name='Bioshocked360']Modest Mouse vinyl gets really limited print runs so some of it is almost impossible to find. I was looking on Ebay last month and a copy of Lonesome Crowded West was going for over $130 and Building Nothing Out of Something was over $90. I think The Moon & Antartica and their new EP are the only ones that are still being produced.[/QUOTE]:shock:

I should probably buy some decent front speakers before I get a record player, though.
[quote name='A Happy Panda']Go eat a burrito.

And yes, 1 copy of Legendary and 1 copy of regular, like I did with Halo 3.

Something is wrong with me.[/QUOTE]I haven't eaten at Taco Bell in at least 10 years.

Also, you're insane. On top of offering nothing of value those limited editions are always overpriced and overproduced.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Oh, I actively admit its a waste of money. But I gots the money and I wants it.[/QUOTE]

you were just talking about being broke.

I'll probably wait closer to release to see if I wanna preorder the Legendary Edition. Bungie says that they learned from Halo 3's Legendary (I don't believe them for 1 fucking second) but who knows, they might actually be limiting these.

If I start reading news stories or forum posts from people saying their local xxx store denied them a preorder on the Legendary edition because they fulfilled them all, I'll look to preorder then.

If it turns out they aren't rare at all, I'll just wait and buy it discounted.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you were just talking about being broke.[/QUOTE]

Nah ni ggaaaa, I was talking about becoming broke if I kept buying Halo shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back