The OTT is heading off to rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you buy if you're too old for Lego but still want to build shit like that? Model cars? Gundam models? That shit always seemed tedious and difficult but I am hankering for some Lego-type fun.

[quote name='Maklershed']Plume is finally bored with Dead Rising and has returned to the OTT. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I can never get bored of Dead Rising. Shame I don't have it anymore.

Fallout:NV and Infamous 2 are filling my time now...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Seriously, saying yer too old for Legos is like saying yer too old for video games. Shit's timeless.[/QUOTE]

This.

Although they do tend to get more....anticlimatic as time goes on.

"Hey, look at this...I built Minas Tirith out of legos!"

...........................................and you're done.

At least they're a great hand-me-down for future relatives.

My apartment complex sent me a letter on July 8th saying that my rent will increase when we renew. They also stated that they require a 60 notice if I am not. All of which is fine.

The problem is my lease is up Oct 1, which means they only gave me 3 weeks to find another apartment and notify them if I were to move out. I was planning on staying anyway but it seems like I should be upset by that because that feels pretty shady.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']God fucking damn this shit is ridiculous. Something should not go from 100% to 0% to 100% again. Fucking stroke inducing.[/QUOTE]

NDA? or can you elaborate?

1593725f-5d83-4af6-b49c-6a83b7529e07.jpg

[/dubpost]

[quote name='marten']:beer:

Ah, feels good to get back into that habit.[/QUOTE]

that's what I said to your mom last night :boom hitstick:

It's crazy that I haven't had a drink in over 2 months and haven't gotten stoned in a year and a half.

Also, I think I am going to cut ties with Netflix.

Also Also, I am actually hoping that Washington keeps acting like giant bags of douche and that everything goes to shit. I will have a sack of weed and a jug of moonshine to celebrate.

[quote name='Chika']that's what I said to your mom last night :boom hitstick:[/QUOTE]

Go back to drinking. You should switch it up to kamikazes.

[quote name='flowery']It's crazy that I haven't had a drink in over 2 months and haven't gotten stoned in a year and a half.

Also, I think I am going to cut ties with Netflix.

Also Also, I am actually hoping that Washington keeps acting like giant bags of douche and that everything goes to shit. I will have a sack of weed and a jug of moonshine to celebrate.[/QUOTE]

Start smoking and drinking now. We'll forgive you if they pull their heads out of their asses.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Drinking some Bohemias before the show. feels good, man. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Drinking is always good. Excuses just make drinking better. :cool:

[quote name='marten']Start smoking and drinking now. We'll forgive you if they pull their heads out of their asses.[/QUOTE]

Good point.

~~~

Does anyone watch Three Sheets and Drinking Made Easy?

[quote name='flowery']Good point.

~~~

Does anyone watch Three Sheets and Drinking Made Easy?[/QUOTE]

That's two dumb statements from you already. I'd quit while you're ahead. :cool:

[quote name='marten']Go back to drinking. You should switch it up to kamikazes.[/QUOTE]

I do them once in a while, though I prefer salty to sweet when it comes to cock(tails).

[quote name='Chika']I do them once in a while, though I prefer salty to sweet when it comes to cock(tails).[/QUOTE]

There's a diabetes jokes in there somewhere...

Know what I've come to like? The "rumjob" I heard on the Knockin' Boots podcast: Captain Morgan and orange soda. (But then again, I like Jack Daniels and Mountain Dew...)

[quote name='marten']That's two dumb statements from you already. I'd quit while you're ahead. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Haha, that wouldn't be the first time I have heard that. It's just weird that I haven't heard of these shows before. This is what happens when you don't have cable.

[quote name='flowery']Haha, that wouldn't be the first time I have heard that. It's just weird that I haven't heard of these shows before. This is what happens when you don't have cable.[/QUOTE]

Great stuff. Make sure to watch the credits on the Milwaukee stop.

Two things:

1. The reverse car bomb was invented well before the show did it. :beer:

2. Patron Coffee Liqueur mixes with many things. Example: Dogfish Head Sah'Tea chaser + shot of Patron = my version of a chai tea latte. ;)

[quote name='marten']Great stuff. Make sure to watch the credits on the Milwaukee stop.

Two things:

1. The reverse car bomb was invented well before the show did it. :beer:

2. Patron Coffee Liqueur mixes with many things. Example: Dogfish Head Sah'Tea chaser + shot of Patron = my version of a chai tea latte. ;)[/QUOTE]

We went to a Patron XO party at the pub a few months ago. Got some fun party favors keychains, etc. Maybe that's what I'll drink next... I should have a bottle kicking around.

[quote name='Chika']We went to a Patron XO party at the pub a few months ago. Got some fun party favors keychains, etc. Maybe that's what I'll drink next... I should have a bottle kicking around.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a few during the holidays when they were selling them in these nifty ice bucket containers. Always good anytime. :D

A pity Sah'Tea is only once a year....difficult to keep stock in that. :cry:

[quote name='marten']I picked up a few during the holidays when they were selling them in these nifty ice bucket containers. Always good anytime. :D

A pity Sah'Tea is only once a year....difficult to keep stock in that. :cry:[/QUOTE]

This gluten-free diet sucks. I miss beer:( Last week I had a pint of Keegan Ales Old Capital and it was glorious:bouncy:.... until the next morning :puke:

Diets suck in general.

Except for the trappist beer diet. I remember reading about some guy who drank nothing but beer during Lent for like 40-someodd days. Ended up losing over 30 pounds.

4 or 5 beers a day, vitamins and nothing else. Talk about some hearty beers. :beer:

[quote name='marten']Diets suck in general.

Except for the trappist beer diet. I remember reading about some guy who drank nothing but beer during Lent for like 40-someodd days. Ended up losing over 30 pounds.

4 or 5 beers a day, vitamins and nothing else. Talk about some hearty beers. :beer:[/QUOTE]

It's not so much a "diet" as it is "gluten intolerance"

So I still haven't installed those expansions. I will today or tomorrow.

But does just having Broken Steel installed change the ending, or do I have to do something?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
There's a diabetes jokes in there somewhere...

Know what I've come to like? The "rumjob" I heard on the Knockin' Boots podcast: Captain Morgan and orange soda. (But then again, I like Jack Daniels and Mountain Dew...)[/QUOTE]

Yes!! This is all I've been drinking lately. I got the Capt Morgans Silver so it doesn't get all murky in the orange. Good stuff. Tastes like a creamsicle.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Morning, 83. How goes it?

Morning, rest of the OTT.[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='munch']So I still haven't installed those expansions. I will today or tomorrow.

But does just having Broken Steel installed change the ending, or do I have to do something?[/QUOTE]

I do not know...I installed it after I finished the original campaign, but never finished BS.

[quote name='Chika']How's #84 recuperating?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Number84 is doing remarkably well, thanks for asking. He's still non-weight bearing by Doctors orders, but he crutches around the house like a champ and he is in his CPM machine 6 hours a day. He has been pain free literally since the 3rd day after he came home (so much Oxycontin to dispose of). We have a follow up on August 3, where we expect the Doctor to allow him to begin Physical Therapy. The sterile-strips have begun to fall off his hip, and the scar looks like a very fine line from what I can see. The Doctor did a really great job sewing him back up.

All in all, things cannot have gone any better. We are blessed! Although I joke with him about playing football this year (and there is NO way I would ever even consider it), he really wants to try to do it this year. That's the part I feel bad about.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes!! This is all I've been drinking lately. I got the Capt Morgans Silver so it doesn't get all murky in the orange. Good stuff. Tastes like a creamsicle.[/QUOTE]

That sounds good. I actually have some captain morgan still from when the one guy I live with had a party last weekend.

He also has some smirnoff vodka, so I wonder what all that could go with (aside from orange juice).

Josh Homme to crowd last night: "We don't Love you, we just wanna get fucked up with you. We love you...if you give us your alcohol and drugs."

*crowd starts throwing bags of weed and pills on stage*

Josh: "we love you."

Best. Show. Ever.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Josh Homme to crowd last night: "We don't Love you, we just wanna get fucked up with you. We love you...if you give us your alcohol and drugs."

*crowd starts throwing bags of weed and pills on stage*

Josh: "we love you."

Best. Show. Ever.[/QUOTE]

I need to see them live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back