The OTT is heading off to rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their main show consisted of songs from their first album and Lullabies to Paralyze. Encore was awesome. They were taking requests from the crowd. They are really on point with the performance. They ended with Go with the Flow. It sounded damn near perfect.

[quote name='munch']So I still haven't installed those expansions. I will today or tomorrow.

But does just having Broken Steel installed change the ending, or do I have to do something?[/QUOTE]You don't have to do anything. It's been a while but you probably see some cut scenes then you can keep playing.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes!! This is all I've been drinking lately. I got the Capt Morgans Silver so it doesn't get all murky in the orange. Good stuff. Tastes like a creamsicle.[/QUOTE]

Just tried it. Wasn't bad, but didn't taste all that creamscileish aside from when it foamed up during the pour.

[quote name='munch']So I still haven't installed those expansions. I will today or tomorrow.

But does just having Broken Steel installed change the ending, or do I have to do something?[/QUOTE]Nothing special you need to do, just install it. The game continues on its own after the last mission. The others are the same way, once you install them you get a radio signal and a quest usually pops up on your pip.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i need to poopoo[/QUOTE]Still holding your poops until the chubby ladies are out of the house?

[quote name='munch']http://twitpic.com/5wp9uf[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='DT778']You don't have to do anything. It's been a while but you probably see some cut scenes then you can keep playing.[/QUOTE]

Originally, the game was like some of the sandbox games/rpgs and such where after last mission/battle/dungeon, you had to revert to last save if you wanted to do other stuff afterwards.

With the add on installed, the level cap automatically jumps 10 levels (20 > 30), the ending of the last mission is changed to let you free roam afterwards, and new broken steel missions open up if you're so inclined.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Change Up? Are you kidding me? Another body switching movie? How is that possible? Other than a human befriending a monkey it is the worst possible movie premise.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Change Up? Are you kidding me? Another body switching movie? How is that possible? Other than a human befriending a monkey it is the worst possible movie premise.[/QUOTE]

Rise of the Planet of the Apes?

[quote name='Maklershed']The Change Up? Are you kidding me? Another body switching movie? How is that possible? Other than a human befriending a monkey it is the worst possible movie premise.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd call it the worst. I admit, I'm not a big movie person, but I have always enjoyed the whole idea of body swapping and such.

[quote name='TheRock88']Got invited to the Battlefield 3 Alpha beta but my computer cant run it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Wanna give me your code or whatever so I can play it?

[quote name='darthbudge']Wanna give me your code or whatever so I can play it?[/QUOTE]

If he gives you the code you better be in here giving us the details about how awesome it is.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If he gives you the code you better be in here giving us the details about how awesome it is.[/QUOTE]

For sure. If it is anything like the videos, it is gonna be amazing.

[quote name='TheRock88']Sent you the PM about how to get in Budge[/QUOTE]

Sweet, it actually worked!

Hahaha, I'm so glad Nintendo got kicked in the dick with 3DS sales, they deserved it. Look at the price drop as evidence; how much of a markup did they think they could get away with when they priced that thing at $250?

I also kinda want one now. :whistle2:#

Morning, OTT.
___

I got one at launch, hoping that the supply would be limited and then could flip it. This is why I don't speculate. Well, at least now I can play it...oh wait, I don't have any games.

Playing Darksiders...I love the Panzer Dragoon level. The first one. I don't know if there are anymore, as Im not that far into it, I don't think. It makes me want to fire up my Saturn.

[quote name='Rocko']Tattooing the Joker on my leg tomorrow. :3[/QUOTE]

You should get the Cobra emblem. there's a guy at my gym who has the Cobra emblem.

I guess the $80 savings is to compensate the people for giving their kids 3D eye cancer.

[quote name='seanr1221']Buy now.

Activate E-shop.

Go to store on August 12th and get 80.00 back.

DL free 20 games.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

That would work, wouldn't it.

what i like about the DS is that it closes. the ps vita doesnt. it has no cover -_-, so i gotta spend like $30 on a screen protector and a silicone case.

wait which is generally better? silicone or hard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent 2.5 days out at the Oregon coast. Nothing can be more annoying than a 2 hour drive with your mother narrating all of the road signs.

The weather was actually fairly nice and permitted outdoor activities which is really rare for an oregon beach.

7 pages of OTT to read upon my return. Nice to see this thread actually moving, for once.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That would work, wouldn't it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mang. Bonus points for trading in your old DS now while the prices are higher.

I think I am going to bite on the 3ds. No one ever had an issue getting an adjustment on a 360 or ps3 when they heard about it first on cag. Nintendo is going to compensate companies with them releasing this info and they would rather have you buy it now and not later. If I have an issue I will just dispute it with my cc.

It's a great time to buy a 3DS. Nintendo is very excited to re-imagine and share classic Nintendo titles with you via your local retailer.

Nintendo Peon: There's so many Zeldas, which ones do we port next, Iwata?
Iwata-san: ALL THE ZELDAS, MY MINIONS. *clinches fist, stares into distance* We will port all the Zeldas!

Holy shit I have 5 must buy day 1 games coming out all within 3 weeks of each other. Then I have 2 or 3 games that I would love to own but probably will have to wait to a price drop.

I love how nothing comes out during the summer and then they all drop at the same time in the fall.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think I am going to bite on the 3ds. No one ever had an issue getting an adjustment on a 360 or ps3 when they heard about it first on cag. Nintendo is going to compensate companies with them releasing this info and they would rather have you buy it now and not later. If I have an issue I will just dispute it with my cc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there should be no issues getting an adjustment. I think BB gives you 30 days. Walmart only gives 7. Costco gives you a long time (I think).

I'm gonna see how much credit I can get for my XL + random games I'm not playing. Then grab Zelda and some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back