The OTT is heading off to rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Your signature is a receipt for ordering a PS Vita.

fucking riveting.[/QUOTE]

well ofcourse.. im tryin to show how much ive saved so far by doing surveys. im not trying to brag lol. why would i brag about trying to save money?

but oifbowubfewoubfwouf ill hide the picture with spoilers then -_-

EDIT: there you go :D

[quote name='Maklershed']What should I play? Alice Madness Returns while it still has some semblance of a trade in value, Singularity, Wolfenstein, Bioshock 2, or Heavy Rain? (additional recommendations welcome)[/QUOTE]

I would go with Madness. The others have multiple endings so if you plan on seeing them all it might be a while and the TIV for Alice might tank.

I really wish The Third Man Blu wasn't OOP.

I can't decide if there is anything worth getting right now or just wait for another sale.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Catherine is a fucking awesome game so far.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't make it past the second stage of the demo. I liked the art style (even if it felt I was just watching an anime episode half the time). But some of the puzzle dynamics seemed confusing.

And is that all the game is? What the story, make 'decisions' and play a puzzle staircase game?

[quote name='Maklershed']Just tried to watch Sucker Punch. Man was that ridiculous. I think I lasted 30 minutes or so before I bailed.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was alright. Typical Zack Snyder movie: crappy storylines but amazing visuals.

[quote name='flowery']I really wish The Third Man Blu wasn't OOP.

I can't decide if there is anything worth getting right now or just wait for another sale.[/QUOTE]

I own it, but would sell it in a heartbeat for a bunch of cash.

I picked up Breathless and The Darjeleeing Limited yesterday. If my Seven Samurai sells tonight I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I might do that anyway.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just tried to watch Sucker Punch. Man was that ridiculous. I think I lasted 30 minutes or so before I bailed.[/QUOTE]

I love Sucker Punch. Absolutely loved it.

The movies great eye candy but a bit of a mindfuck.

[quote name='Maklershed']What should I play? Alice Madness Returns while it still has some semblance of a trade in value, Singularity, Wolfenstein, Bioshock 2, or Heavy Rain? (additional recommendations welcome)[/QUOTE]
Is your Alice on the :pS3: or :360: ? If it's on the :360: play that and I'll gladly buy it off you- especially if code for original is unused. If it's on the PS3 I still might be interested.

I just came home for the first time since Friday night. It could have been a lot more fun or it could have involved sleeping at night, at the very least. You would think it sounds fun until it happens.

Man I watched the MK finals. Goddamn kung lao again. Son of a bitch kung lao. I wanana see noob in the finals one day baby. He is slow as hell but the mind games you can play on your opponent is crazy. It even gives me a headache playing as him sometimes, cuz his close range is crap. People were afraid of him being cheap because of his zoning abilities, but lol you rarely see noob online these days haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ugamer_X']Honest question here, what does Spotify offer that Grooveshark doesn't?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the GS app pulled from the iPhone app store?

Morning all. Time for another week. Those 3 day weekends go awfully fast.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Is your Alice on the :pS3: or :360: ? If it's on the :360: play that and I'll gladly buy it off you- especially if code for original is unused. If it's on the PS3 I still might be interested.[/QUOTE]

Lately my dog has been following me like my goddamn shadow. I can't stop short without him plowing into the back of my legs. It's getting really annoying.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']And a constant internet connection. And no mod support. It's almost like they don't want anyone to buy their games.[/QUOTE]

/agree

Apparently I'm invited to (and sounds like I'm supposed to) go to a wedding September 3rd. Really don't want to go as I don't really know the guy and just in general don't feel comfortable with the whole idea.

Plus, I never really believed in love. Hell, this is practically my theme song when it comes to that kind of thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3g6tTYoxM&ob=av2n

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not Peanut. The other one (Jake). :lol:[/QUOTE]

I love how you gave the one a very dog like name in Peanut and the big, dumb one is just Jake.

Enjoying the hell (PUN intended) out of Darksiders. As I was playing the game, I was beginning to wonder "Everyone is calling me "Horseman", yet I have no Horse...Why am I walking around everwhere. Where is my horse?!?!"

Then I got to the 3rd boss...Hooray ponies!!!

[quote name='Number83']Enjoying the hell (PUN intended) out of Darksiders. As I was playing the game, I was beginning to wonder "Everyone is calling me "Horseman", yet I have no Horse...Why am I walking around everwhere. Where is my horse?!?!"

[/QUOTE]

And there's the whole fact that you're one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. I was really enjoying it until I got to a part where I couldn't figure out where to go next. I think something glitched in my game. Some door is supposed to open or some bridge is supposed to extend that didn't. I checked walkthroughs and everything and it just seemed like something was wrong. I traded it in without beating it but I'm still looking forward to Darksiders 2.

4 hour days are easy imo. The only bad thing about them is if it takes you a while to get to work, it hardly seems worth it because of gas.

[quote name='Maklershed']Of course because beagles are good dogs.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Depends on the day.

[quote name='Maklershed']And there's the whole fact that you're one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. I was really enjoying it until I got to a part where I couldn't figure out where to go next. I think something glitched in my game. Some door is supposed to open or some bridge is supposed to extend that didn't. I checked walkthroughs and everything and it just seemed like something was wrong. I traded it in without beating it but I'm still looking forward to Darksiders 2.[/QUOTE]

I've platinum'ed and 1000'ed the game, you should have asked me. :lol:
Darksiders was fuckin' excellent.

[quote name='Eviltude']I love how you gave the one a very dog like name in Peanut and the big, dumb one is just Jake.[/QUOTE]

Jake came with the name and knew it well.
Peanut did not have a name when they found her playing "Rambo" in the woods. (Seriously, nobody knows how long she was in the woods when SPCA found her and took her in. She came in with a hernia, still needed to be spayed, severe case of heartworms, tapeworms, a dry eye problem, the list goes on and on. Nobody knew her name, so the SPCA called her Tinsel... (they found her around Christmas). They were going to put her down because of all the problems too until we fostered her. When we took her home, we said "she looks more like a Peanut." There may have been one or two other names that almost stuck, but Peanut just felt right... like it might've been her name before she was Rambo. She also seemed to recognize that it was her name rather quickly, so that sealed the deal.)

Back to work after 8 day vacation with visiting mother (and constantly talking 9 year old cousin with her).
Fun vacation and it was nice having someone else do all the dishes and laundry for a change.

Will probably spend 75% of the day at work just catching up on emails. And then I have tomorrow off again, so it's like going in today is just pointless.

I have Darksiders as well and look forward to playing it once I get done with infamous or Half Life 2.

[quote name='seanr1221']Won the gym contest. Thanks everyone.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. Not long now until you look like Dr. Jekyll from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen!

[quote name='Number83']Enjoying the hell (PUN intended) out of Darksiders. As I was playing the game, I was beginning to wonder "Everyone is calling me "Horseman", yet I have no Horse...Why am I walking around everwhere. Where is my horse?!?!"

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']I really, really liked Darksiders.[/QUOTE]

Great freakin' game. It's one of the few games I actually was compelled to find all of the "collectibles," such as the life/wrath shards and armor pieces.

Hi folks(and especially malershed :bouncy:)! Long time no visit! It's storming, I ain't got to do anything for/with anybody and heat index will be close to 110° so i'm at home in the a/c and the ol' rotgut.

Did I miss anything?

Watching Sucker Punch thanks to free redbox codes. I kinda like it, but why are Jin-Roh soldiers in it?

EDIT:

Darksiders bored me to the point I wouldn't go past the first 90 minutes.

The latest game everyone praises that I got bored with was the new Alice.

[quote name='Chika']Lately my dog has been following me like my goddamn shadow. I can't stop short without him plowing into the back of my legs. It's getting really annoying.[/QUOTE]

There's a weird neighbor-lady in the neighborhood, you know the type 'natural wildflowers' that looks like some crazy tall field and she owns a tiny yip-dog.

Anyway, I was taking out my trash last Friday night when I saw a small dog run w/ no leash across the street and a car come to a stop sign against the street it was crossing. I ran into the street waving my arms to make sure the car didn't go forward and hit the slow dog.

I start talking 'dog talk' to the dog and petting it asking if it had an owner. Turns out it was crazy lady and she was a block down with her yip dog when this all went down.

So I'm crouched down, petting the dog when she shows up and tells me it's one of her dogs. She thanks me for holding on to the dog and making sure it was safe.

Then says she's surprised the dog listened/stayed to me and let he was ok w/ me petting him, as he doesn't like most people. She says 'Dogs and kids know when a person has a good heart' and I thanked her and walked back in.

Just a really odd interaction, especially since I was drunk at the time and just a unapologetic drunk most all the time.

Sorry for rambling, just an odd dog story that happened recently.

Nice to see you back!

I broke down and picked up Seven Samurai and The Thin Red Line on Blu. I think I'm going to sell some of my Criterions on Amazon, including The Third Man.

Also, thanks for all the ATL advice h3ll.

Too bad I didn't know you wrote them scribes on CAG though.

If you let me know they were here, I woulda got/forwarded them.

:whistle2:(

EDIT:

MunchenHausen, did I tell you I finally got permission?

NO! That's great news. What did the guy say? You can call me if you need to talk. Do you still have my number?

Yeah, happened last week sometime.

I assume that the permission came back to the MHS sometime during the MN Shutdown(*sigh*), and they were backlogged/understaffed so it took awhile to LMK.

I gotta figure out how many MP either my mom's or sister's cams have before I go back though. My phone has a 8MP, but you need the pics to be clear.

And yes, I still have you're #. I'm just impressed you picked up the phone for some unknown MN # back when.

:lol:

The MP isn't a big deal. In fact, I'd probably prefer a smaller MP over a bigger one. Just grab a camera, take a picture of a piece of paper with text, then see if it looks good on the computer.

I usually hold the camer long ways where my thumb is over the button. When do you think you can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back