The OTT is now Hiring! Apply Within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10971707955019na7js.gif

[quote name='Strell']CONFUSION.[/QUOTE]

Shirley you're familiar with the greatest SNL skit of all time?

[quote name='Rocko']Past two answers to 4 are disqualifiers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, question 4 is really the do or die question. At least the hankme guy found an image for igga.

I hate that skit because it makes people take for granted all the great songs Blue Oyster Cult has.[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Shirley you're familiar with the greatest SNL skit of all time?

Yeah, question 4 is really the do or die question. At least the hankme guy found an image for igga.[/quote]

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Shirley you're familiar with the greatest SNL skit of all time?

Yeah, question 4 is really the do or die question. At least the hankme guy found an image for igga.[/quote]

This is true.

I also sense a lot of the answers are trying too hard to be weird/strange.

Sweet, my copy of Weeds should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to finally watch something on Blu-Ray. My Doc Marten's order also shipped after I just ordered late last night which is nice.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Sweet, my copy of Weeds should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to finally watch something on Blu-Ray. My Doc Marten's order also shipped after I just ordered late last night which is nice.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I watched Season 1 when it price dropped at Best Buy to $15 (standard def) this summer, and just have started Season 2. Really good so far.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Best SNL skits ever are the Celeb Jeopardy ones.[/quote]

Coming back full circle...

"That boulder is too large, I can lift one of those smaller ones."

Bill Murray > j00

[quote name='2poor']nsfw for ads much?[/QUOTE]

1. Adblock.

2. Who is at work at this hour and has access to a computer?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Coming back full circle...

"That boulder is too large, I can lift one of those smaller ones."

Bill Murray > j00[/quote]

So did i miss the posting of pic of whatever the pic was of?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Is that CG?[/quote]

The asses or the seemingly endless repetition of said asses? The asses are real but it's been green screened. It's from a music video I posted in the Youtube thread.

[quote name='Strell']1. Adblock.

2. Who is at work at this hour and has access to a computer?[/quote]

:whistle2:k
Noone i guess.

[quote name='jaykrue']The asses or the seemingly endless repetition of said asses? The asses are real but it's been green screened. It's from a music video I posted in the Youtube thread.[/QUOTE]The asses. The lighting just seems off to me. :whistle2:?
Still, nice. :)

And your video was taken down. =/
What was it?

[quote name='Pookymeister']So did i miss the posting of pic of whatever the pic was of?[/quote]

See Post #22.

I made an old school SNL reference.

The conversation ended up about SNL on its own.

It has nothing to do with the pics. I just like to think I planted the seed...

[quote name='Liquid 2']The asses. The lighting just seems off to me. :whistle2:?
Still, nice. :)

And your video was taken down. =/
What was it?[/quote]
Alex Gaudino feat. Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjoT4QBREYs[/media]

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']With the recent loss of OTT mainstays Demolition Man and Graystone, the OTT seeks a new jolly punching bag.

Please complete this application and we will get back to you:

Please bold your response for yes/no and multiple choice questions.

Disclaimer: The OTT does not discriminate based on age, gender, race, religion, or physical appearance

1. Are you overweight? (Y/N) Y

2. Can you lift a fridge? (Y/N) N
2a. If so, how many? 0
2b. Is/Are the fridge(s) in question filled with anything? (Please specify) milk, chocolate soy milk, oj, chicken, ketchup, cheese, butter, frenchbread pizza, pretztl bites, and eggs.

3. Have you ever started an Internet Radio Revolution? (Y/N) N
3a. If not, would you be willing to? (Y/N) i'm not THAT stupid

4. What is the answer to this question?
a) Movie
b) Game
c) Book
d) All of the above

5. Fill in the blank:

IGGAS.

6. Are you a fan of professional wrestling? (Y/N) N
6a. If you had to, could you perform a piledriver on a fridge? (Y/N) N
6b. A fridge with a shark inside of it? (Y/N) N
6c. A shark with a fridge inside of it? (Y/N) Y

7. Would you be offended if any of the following images were posted in the OTT:
a) Tits. (Y/N) N
b) More tits. (Y/N) N
c) A wall of tits. (Y/N) why aren't there tits in this post?
d) Bulbasaur tits. (Y/N) yesplz

8. Are you talkin 'bout dat Wii? it aint dat true shit

9. Make up your own question and answer it. do you have lobsters in your pants? HURRRRRRR!

10. You're not InuFaye, are you? (Y/N) D'OAH![/quote]

fix'd

[quote name='TFN']Notice how none of the actual OTTers answered the questions? Just a couple of dumbasses jumping in.[/QUOTE]
I think they're the only ones who took it seriously, as though it were really an application form. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think they're the only ones who took it seriously, as though it were really an application form. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Shhhh...don't give away the secret.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Chika, you don't have to fill out an app, you already work here.[/QUOTE]
You're done, nigga. It's a wrap.

BYE, NIGGA!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Chika, you don't have to fill out an app, you already work here.[/quote]

just because i work this corner doesn't mean i work here;)

[quote name='Chika']just because i work this corner doesn't mean i work here;)[/quote]

Thank God today is payday. :lol:

Wait...it is for Frosty, too. Dammit...

...Does anyone actually use the PSP for music?

It seems like the most inconvenient thing ever, unless you're doing mass transit and are too cheap to buy an MP3 player and happen to have a PSP.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Shhhh...don't give away the secret.[/QUOTE]*COUGH*

Ahem...yeah, I was really nervous when I applied for posting rights in the OTT. I can understand what these nigras are goin' through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back