The OTT is now Hiring! Apply Within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hex']eeyup. Sucks because I have to relegate all of my personal tasks like mailing things to the weekend. :( Also I'm using about 2x as much petrol as I was before. Someone wanna buy me a new Prius?

That's awesome. I'm envious, but those sorts of classes would just blow my socks off. I'll stick to my terminology. ;)

I'm still wondering what unit at a hospital I'll go to... Labs, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, ICU, etc... Nothing specific really interests me yet. :([/QUOTE]My gas use has skyrocketed too. I have a 25 mile commute each way to and from school. :cry:

As for what unit, are you going to be a nurse or a doctor? My uncle's a neurologist and he seems to love it. He had to bust his ass though.
If you're gonna be a nurse, I hear anesthesiologists make mad money.

[quote name='Rocko']They're ugly.[/quote]

892231074_l.gif

[quote name='Liquid 2']My gas use has skyrocketed too. I have a 25 mile commute each way to and from school. :cry:

As for what unit, are you going to be a nurse or a doctor? My uncle's a neurologist and he seems to love it. He had to bust his ass though.
If you're gonna be a nurse, I hear anesthesiologists make mad money.[/quote]
fuck, that's horrible. At least my job is like 1 mile from school, otherwise my house is on the other side of the citay~

I really dunno. Maybe nursing school, definitely not doctor. Way too much school for me, but I suppose I can't be sure. I'll probably stay RNA for a while after I move to the CaliMcFornia.

Man, why is that greaserag Mario Batali an Iron Chef? his fashion sense grates on my nerves (drop the shorts and the ugly shoes you bum, start looking like a chef), and he always insists on precisely pronouncing every goddamn letter of the name of his dishes in THE most condecending voice he possibly can. "This is my chee-ken mawtz-rha-rhell-ah with ghar-lick bhread and vintage See-see-lian olive oil sauce"

fucking get out. They should have Gordon Ramsay as the other Iron Chef. Him, Cat Cora and Bobby Flay. I'd love to hear him interject in the middle of a match... "OY YOU fuckIN' TWAT~ YOU THINK YOU GONNA WIN WITH A SODDING SHEPAHARD'S PIE? I GOT THIS MATCH IN THE BAG YOU NIG-NOG"

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']That's never mattered before. The OTT stops for no-one. Just post and ignore everything that's not a reply to you. It's the only way to keep up.[/quote]

Pretty much what I do.

"fuck I'm not reading that" has begun to encompas entire OTT's, just because I never see a reason to participate in them.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Pretty much what I do.

"fuck I'm not reading that" has begun to encompas entire OTT's, just because I never see a reason to participate in them.[/QUOTE]

*raises glass*

Here's to you the internet rebel.

With your denim vest worn oh so rebelliously.

You sir, are a true man of genius.

[quote name='Hex']fuck, that's horrible. At least my job is like 1 mile from school, otherwise my house is on the other side of the citay~

I really dunno. Maybe nursing school, definitely not doctor. Way too much school for me, but I suppose I can't be sure. I'll probably stay RNA for a while after I move to the CaliMcFornia.

Man, why is that greaserag Mario Batali an Iron Chef? his fashion sense grates on my nerves (drop the shorts and the ugly shoes you bum, start looking like a chef), and he always insists on precisely pronouncing every goddamn letter of the name of his dishes in THE most condecending voice he possibly can. "This is my chee-ken mawtz-rha-rhell-ah with ghar-lick bhread and vintage See-see-lian olive oil sauce"

fucking get out. They should have Gordon Ramsay as the other Iron Chef. Him, Cat Cora and Bobby Flay. I'd love to hear him interject in the middle of a match... "OY YOU fuckIN' TWAT~ YOU THINK YOU GONNA WIN WITH A SODDING SHEPAHARD'S PIE? I GOT THIS MATCH IN THE BAG YOU NIG-NOG"[/quote]

Batali is much better than Bobby Flay.

And you should hear Giada DeLaurentis. She does that pronunciation shit all the time.

[quote name='Rocko']Batali is much better than Bobby Flay.

And you should hear Giada DeLaurentis. She does that pronunciation shit all the time.[/quote]
His food might be better, but he's a crappy person. :( Bobby Flay probably wasn't the best choice since he seems pretty stuck up too.. How about Robert Irvine? Pretty much any pissed off, decorated British chef will do. A faceoff between him and Ramsay would be the ultimate culinary contest.

Alton Brown needs to stick to Good Eats, too. His science-y goodness is what makes that show entertaining.

...Giada DeLaurentis. That chick from Seemply Deliseeohsoh? She chaffs my arse too. Guy Fieri also really needs to get his frosted ass out of 1994. Protip: Nobody says THATS MONEY LOL anymore. The nineties called, the boy bands want their shitty hair style back, chief.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']*raises glass*

Here's to you the internet rebel.

With your denim vest worn oh so rebelliously.

You sir, are a true man of genius.[/QUOTE]

Man law #46

"No wearing of denim vests allowed in pubic, unless you are a member of some sort of biker group."

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Do the Resident Evil movies have anything to do with the video games, other than they both have zombies in them?[/quote]

They share a name, some characters, and the vaguest hints of plot, but not really.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Do the Resident Evil movies have anything to do with the video games, other than they both have zombies in them?[/QUOTE]

No.

And I just realized I hate gwen even more after I found out she has money to spend on a new Delorean.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']They share a name, some characters, and the vaguest hints of plot, but not really.[/QUOTE]
I was about to say, I saw the commercial for the newest RE movie, and I can't say I recognize anything about it. Then again, I've not played a Resident Evil in years.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']:roll:

Should I expect this to last as long as fridge lifting and shit like that?[/QUOTE]
Nobody cares about your opinion.

[quote name='mr ryles']:fridge:[/quote]
Obviously that fellow can't lift a fridge.

The bitch that took 3 days to pay be for eBay shit then paid with a fuckin' eCheck finally had her payment clear. guess I'll ship that out tomorrow and maybe throw Godfather Wii up tomorrow night if I don't get any offers or anything.

say what you want about kanye, but this song is hot, beat, lyrics, the whole package.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FdAIMCKK_-w[/media]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']The hell does that have to do with the quoted post?[/QUOTE]
Your Internet rebellion.

Nobody cares.

[quote name='mr ryles']say what you want about kanye, but this song is hot, beat, lyrics, the whole package.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FdAIMCKK_-w[/QUOTE]
The original from 4 years ago is way better. The new one's beat sucks, and has a worse guest. If you want it, I'll upload it.

[quote name='TFN']Aesop Rock sucks.[/QUOTE]
and how.

[quote name='mr ryles']say what you want about kanye, but this song is hot, beat, lyrics, the whole package.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FdAIMCKK_-w[/quote]

That wasn't too bad. Wouldn't actively listen to that, but its definately in the realm of listenable. I thought the general consensus was that the album was a complete waste though.

[quote name='mr ryles']His internet rebells?[/QUOTE]
His Internet wears a sleeveless denim vest, yes.

[quote name='Brak']Your Internet rebellion.

Nobody cares.[/quote]

Wait, wha? I state that I don't get inside jokes and don't post in OTTs that often, and that makes me an internet rebel?

[quote name='fart_bubble']I wouldn't say he sucks but he has been getting worse as time goes by. Did you get that link?[/quote]

Yeah I got it, album is goood. I'm liking the song w/ Louis Logic though. This guys asian, right?

[quote name='TFN']Yeah I got it, album is goood. I'm liking the song w/ Louis Logic though. This guys asian, right?[/quote]

Shin-Ski? Yeah, he's from Japan and part of the Jazzy Sport crew

Yo fart bubble I'll get that shit out to you tomorrow, since I'll be stopping at the PO to drop off an eBay package anyway. At least I think I can get MOs at the PO.

Paying $240 for a laptop that was worth $1k back in like 2001 seems so criminal. Oh well. ThinkPad T23 for the win.

Seeya OTT, your crazy nig-nog-music speak baffles me. ;)

[quote name='Hex']Paying $240 for a laptop that was worth $1k back in like 2001 seems so criminal. Oh well. ThinkPad T23 for the win.

Seeya OTT, your crazy nig-nog-music speak baffles me. ;)[/quote]

I am no nig-nog, meaniepants.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Working 8 1/2 hours tomorrow. I should wake up in time to make a lunch or two, but I won't. :lol:[/QUOTE]

no lunch breaks?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Wait, wha? I state that I don't get inside jokes and don't post in OTTs that often, and that makes me an internet rebel?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

We both know that was the intent.

S'aright, though. We all know you're cool.

But not mainstream cool. Don't worry.

[quote name='mr ryles']no lunch breaks?[/QUOTE] Nope. And the only places close by are Starbucks, an Indian/Paki place, and a Chinese place. I don't really want to spend that much on food.

Maybe I can get someone to bring me something, though. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Brak']Yeah.

We both know that was the intent.

S'aright, though. We all know you're cool.

But not mainstream cool. Don't worry.[/quote]

I honestly have no fucking clue what you're talking about. If I was all about posturing to look cool, don't you think I'd go somewhere where it actually works? Shit, I'd have to be completely retarded to stay here for that reason, as I'm regularly mocked for it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Nope. And the only places close by are Starbucks, an Indian/Paki place, and a Chinese place. I don't really want to spend that much on food.

Maybe I can get someone to bring me something, though. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Pizza delivery?

[quote name='Hex']

Er, one thing- Think I'll be able to just reformat the laptop then reinstall Windows 2K with that disc?[/QUOTE]

I think so......

[quote name='Brak']Chinese food is dollar signs.

More ways than one.[/QUOTE]
Depends on the place. Chinese buffets, for example, are made of fail. No exceptions.

[quote name='Magehart']I was told the best thing by my professor today. He said, "There's tact and then there's you."[/QUOTE]My calculus teacher called out some stupid fuck today about his failing grade in front of the whole class.
Shit was hilarious. :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']Pizza delivery?[/QUOTE] That's a bit expensive too, though I guess I could stretch it to three meals. :whistle2:k

And the place I work at is close enough to have Rosati's deliver. That isn't the case with where I live. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Liquid 2']My calculus teacher called out some stupid fuck today about his failing grade in front of the whole class.
Shit was hilarious. :lol:[/quote]

From my experience so far, it's fucking hard to fail in college, especially if it's in your chosen career path. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back