The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']You mean you're not supposed to dissolve them in water and give yourself a birth control enema? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Wow that just made me think of something.

You know how weird it feels to hold a seltzer tablet in your mouth and have it all fizz up right?

Well think how trippy that would be if

A) I had a vagina.
B) I dissolved a seltzer tablet in said vagina.

That's at least 5 minutes of fun.

[quote name='Rocko']I really hope I get that cheap Darkness from Amazon. :[[/QUOTE]

my order is on indefinite hold... or at least until like 11/23. fucking target is worthless.

[quote name='Chika']uhh i'm not familiar with that product, but if it's stronger than anbesol, it really shouldn't be applied to your more sensitive areas because the skin in very thin and the medication absorbs through the thin membranes really quickly. being any more numb than a few percent of benzo/lidocaine could lead to *serious* injury since you wouldn't know that something is torn...

usually for a toothache, there's "denture pain relief paste" it's a bit stronger than anbesol and it's a paste so it sticks to the area that you apply so more is absorbed over a longer time period. you do that along with advil and ice packs applied to your cheek and it usually helps.[/quote]

I only know about it because Pixie's mom used to sell..."adult products" on the side. I've seen the denture relief stuff, and I'll keep that in mind.

That's what I was thinking of: the benzo/lidocaine, whatever. Supposedly, products used for activities engaing one's bum have a little bit more of the stuff, and the theory goes: if it is safe for use there, it is safe to use in your mouth. Sounds like a pick-up line, if you ask me.

Since I haven't told a story in a while, here's one:

A couple months ago, Pixie cracked a tooth one night, and she couldn't get into the dentist until morning and was in a lot of pain. She sent me to Lover's Lane about ten minutes before they closed. It's important to bear in mind that, with my long hair and scrawniness, I'm not the most masculine looking guy.

I go in, and I ask for an Anal-ease type product. The woman says, well, we have this and shows me some product with a double-entendre name. I ask about the benzo-whatever and if it is stronger than something OTC from a drug store. She says yes and I ask if it is safe to use in one's mouth, where she tells me that it'll take away my gag reflex with no problems. It was then that I realized that I didn't really explain what Pixie intended it for, so I explain that it for my wife and her tooth. The lady at the counter lowers her voice and tells me that it's okay - she doesn't judge.
I was embarrassed as it was going in and buying it...her telling me she didn't judge really didn't help matters....

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I only know about it because Pixie's mom used to sell..."adult products" on the side. I've seen the denture relief stuff, and I'll keep that in mind.

That's what I was thinking of: the benzo/lidocaine, whatever. Supposedly, products used for activities engaing one's bum have a little bit more of the stuff, and the theory goes: if it is safe for use there, it is safe to use in your mouth. Sounds like a pick-up line, if you ask me.

A couple months ago, Pixie cracked a tooth one night, and she couldn't get into the dentist until morning and was in a lot of pain. She sent me to Lover's Lane about ten minutes before they closed. It's important to bear in mind that, with my long hair and scrawniness, I'm not the most masculine looking guy.

I go in, and I ask for an Anal-ease type product. The woman says, well, we have this and shows me some product with a double-entendre name. I ask about the benzo-whatever and if it is stronger than something OTC from a drug store. She says yes and I ask if it is safe to use in one's mouth, where she tells me that it'll take away my gag reflex with no problems. It was then that I realized that I didn't really explain what Pixie intended it for, so I explain that it for my wife and her tooth. The lady at the counter lowers her voice and tells me that it's okay - she doesn't judge.
I was embarrassed as it was going in and buying it...her telling me she didn't judge really didn't help matters....[/quote]

you coulda just said that your wife needed something stonger lol.

Someone be a pal and get this under 20.5 kb for me please?

zus4yq.png

[quote name='Chika']you coulda just said that your wife needed something stonger lol.[/quote]

The thing was, since I was asking so many questions, she must have assumed that it was for my personal use. As it was, she didn't seem to believe the truth, as it was.

BTW: you reminded me, I need to get some more fizzing bath balls.

[quote name='DT778']Someone be a pal and get this under 20.5 kb for me please?

zus4yq.png
[/quote]

Okay. Done. Now what?

EDIT: Oh fucking balls! As soon as I went to imageshack to host the pic, I got hit with the new flavor of XP Antivirus 2010. This may take a few minutes...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']BTW: you reminded me, I need to get some more fizzing bath balls.[/quote]

they're nice, right? they're like a softball sized alka seltzer that fizzes all over:bouncy:

[quote name='Chika']they're nice, right? they're like a softball sized alka seltzer that fizzes all over:bouncy:[/quote]

They really are. I'm the type of guy that likes to sometimes de-stress with a book and a nice hot bath. I was introduced to bath balls after I had my back injury. If my back is acting up, I like to use them in the bath. With snow shoveling season coming, I'd better stock up.

[quote name='TheRock88']Little fuzzy, especially on the red part of the jersey.[/quote]

Thanks, I can't see reds too well.

Plus, I'm on the backup computer, with the crappy CRT. Let me take another stab at it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i think the rock is just fucking with you.[/quote]

Maybe, but I already exited out of PS, so I'm not dicking with it anymore. fuck that end of the visible light spectrum.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Maybe, but I already exited out of PS, so I'm not dicking with it anymore. fuck that end of the visible light spectrum.[/QUOTE]
No good deed goes unpunished.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']No good deed goes unpunished.[/quote]

Oh, so now Mr Helper Photoshop decided to join the conversation?

What's shaking, Banks?

Hey OTT.

I went to a going away party for a family I know, and my little bro and someone else ended up getting in a fist fight and I ended up getting yelled at despite the fact that I just happened to be standing near by. So in other words lots of fun!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Oh, so now Mr Helper Photoshop decided to join the conversation?

What's shaking, Banks?[/QUOTE]
Nada, just being entertained by your stories of ass-to mouth. ;)
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I love it when you talk dirty.[/QUOTE]
I know.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']CHika, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have a toothache, and need something stronger than ambusol, products like AnalEase work because they have more of the "numbing stuff" (forget what it is called) than is allowed in OTC pain relievers for motuh aches.

Yes...there is a story to that knowledge...[/quote]
It's like a train wreck, i don't want to know, but i can't help myself.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nada, just being entertained by your stories of ass-to mouth. ;)

I know.[/quote]

For the record, it's just that one story. I heed your advice well.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I only know about it because Pixie's mom used to sell..."adult products" on the side. I've seen the denture relief stuff, and I'll keep that in mind.

I was embarrassed as it was going in and buying it...her telling me she didn't judge really didn't help matters....[/quote]
Well damn.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back