The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's like 12 hours long. Why haven't you finished it yet?[/quote]

It's 12 hours if you just focus on the main mission and try to beat it. It's a hell of a lot longer if you do the side quests, explore, mess around with jobs and creating a family, hunt for the gargoyles and their treasure, etc.

[quote name='wubb']#83 and I are in the fight of our lives.[/quote]

I completely forgot about FF this week, and so like 3 of my players were on their BYE week. :oops:

Also, could you ban Saturnius guy on the PC forums? I don't know who Warren Ellis is in Far Cry 2, but I kinda want to keep that as a surprise when I decide to play the game.

[quote name='darthbudge']I completely forgot about FF this week, and so like 3 of my players were on their BYE week. :oops:
[/QUOTE]

And yet you picked up 4 guys from waivers and beat us a few weeks ago. :wall:

What is this 80% off Restaurants.com business?

I found some premium grade buddy yesterday. Too bad he won't accompany me to school :whistle2:( .

"Team Jackson" decided he would b.s. his way through the week after like two or three weeks of inactivity and ended up having a decent week while I had a shitty one. Tony Gonzales was my highest scorer this week...

[quote name='wubb']#83 and I are in the fight of our lives.[/quote]

Morning, OTT.

It's possible that we can get 31 points from our TE...:cry:

And if the Phillies win tonight, I'll be going to a Parade!!! :whee:

FF and Baseball talk in the same post?!?!? Take that, OTT!!!!

I'll trade somebody my 9/9 Swampwalk/No need to tap when attacking Pegasus Knight for their FantasyFootballIsAwesomeandIHopeItStaysAllWeekLong character.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

The local sports radio show is playing the new Guitar Hero on-air...

It doesn't make thrilling radio...[/quote]

In other words they are playing the Guitar Hero soundtrack with notes missing when someone screws up?

PlumeNoir always has the most ridiculous stories. Maybe its just me, but I think he makes his kid/wife up and hes really one of those lonely crazy people. :(

[quote name='darthbudge']In other words they are playing the Guitar Hero soundtrack with notes missing when someone screws up?[/quote]

No, they got the game sound through the board, and the hosts are describing how the players are playing

[quote name='tiredfornow']PlumeNoir always has the most ridiculous stories. Maybe its just me, but I think he makes his kid/wife up and hes really one of those lonely crazy people. :([/QUOTE]

He's like darthbudge in 10 years!

Some little kid just ran head first into the corner of the receptionist desk and has a fountain of blood pouring out of his head. :eek:

I really like the idea of moms having their kid on a leash in public. Keeps 'em from doing stupid shit like that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Why am I Bermuda? :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Because your last name is Schwartz! Get it? Bermuda Schwarts!?!?!?!?!

strip255.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']Some little kid just ran head first into the corner of the receptionist desk and has a fountain of blood pouring out of his head. :eek:

I really like the idea of moms having their kid on a leash in public. Keeps 'em from doing stupid shit like that.[/QUOTE]

Why was Bulge in your office?

[quote name='munch']Why was Bulge in your office?[/quote]Hes an associate, soon to be partner with the firm. He is Budget Budge: Attourney At Law, after all. :cool:

I really have no idea. *shrug*

:lol: @ Rocko - I like how people throw the underscores for Gears 2, or Fallout 3, then bitch when the post gets deleted. :]

Anyone who has release date delivery for Fallout 3 notice any activity? You think they would have done something by now...In my account is just says scheduled delivery of 10/28...Been like that since I pre-ordered.

[quote name='lordwow']On Amazon? Mine hasn't done anything yet.[/quote]

Yes, Amazon...I forgot to mention that.

Interesting...If I go in to try and change my order it says this item is preparing to ship and I cannot change it...so I guess it is. :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back