The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']Told her the same thing bout Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I actually bet her $10 she wouldn't find no one to go to that movie with her.

So in the end I PAID someone $10 to go watch that[/QUOTE]

Awful.

[quote name='mr ryles']Told her the same thing bout Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I actually bet her $10 she wouldn't find no one to go to that movie with her.

So in the end I PAID someone $10 to go watch that[/QUOTE]

#1 two weekends in a row. I smell sequel.

Can't wait to make this my gamerpic :drool:
12dsb2JhbC9FCwUABxgAF1QIL3RpbGUvMC8yODAxMQAAAAAAAAD4Ap+D.jpg

Dead Space is awesome.

Right now I'm almost done level three on hard. Trying to get through with just the plasma cutter.

I was stupid to watch video of some of the death scenes. It's ruined most of the suprises for me.

Also, I gotta say, the more I play of the r2 beta the more I'm disappointed by it.

The multi deathmatch is okay.

The co-op is okay too. But the weapons seem underpowered. I don't think the graphics are as good. They obviously moved to a new engine to support all the enemies at the same time.

Also, xp balance is off. It's much harder to level up the soldier compared to the med or spec ops. But I'm guessing once you finally get the soldier leveled up, the improvement in killing power really helps the xp take off.

It's not bad. Just not as awesome as I had hoped.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Dead Space is awesome.

Right now I'm almost done level three on hard. Trying to get through with just the plasma cutter.

I was stupid to watch video of some of the death scenes. It's ruined most of the suprises for me.[/quote]

I watched some of those scenes. Made it about four minutes through before I wanted to :puke:

[quote name='lordwow']I should rent dead space and TFU, they both seem like they'd be fun and easy cheese.[/quote]

Dead Space is easier than TFU for cheese.

I played through once on the medium level and got like 600 cheezes from Dead Space...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Scene It? (part 2) out tomorrow :whee:[/QUOTE]

I will not be downloading that.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol:

Too much work, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know, but as long as you follow the directions it's easy.

Dammit, some woman just came in here with a baby. The kid is going to start crying and i'll have to throw the woman out. We really need to post a sheet of rules for these computer labs.

[quote name='Hex']I watched some of those scenes. Made it about four minutes through before I wanted to :puke:[/QUOTE]

Dead Space is the closest thing to being in the John Carpenter's The Thing.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Yes, I did.
[/QUOTE]

No, he didn't.

Some donut eating pig has it in his living room right now.

[quote name='seanr1221']Dead Space is a rental game though. SR2 has (co-op) legs.[/QUOTE]

Lies. The missions suck enough that playing them in single player once is enough. I don't need to replay the same missions with someone else, not even for some cheese. DS kicks SR2's ass all over the place.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Lilboo...didn't get a chance to play SR2 this weekend...but I changed my mind on SW:TFU...if you have Dead Space I'll make that trade.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anybody is going to make that trade with you. sell SR2 before it plummets, take the money, and buy DS. Or, if you like 3rd person action beatemups and SW, trade with boo, because TFU is a solid game.

[quote name='lordwow']Pasta salad is "discuting"[/QUOTE]
ayup.

[quote name='munch']I will not be downloading that.[/quote]

Silly...its not DLC, its a full retail disc.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']So LP, what do I do with this transfer kit?[/quote]

Send it back to me...you better not include any gay shit with it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Those dudes who do Penny Arcade need to jump into oncoming traffic.[/quote]

Agreed...well...I wouldn't want them dead or hurt...just their careers destroyed.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Silly...its not DLC, its a full retail disc.
[/QUOTE]

Let me rephrase:

I will not be downloading that from a newgroup site that I do not visit.

[quote name='munch']I thought that one would get erased.

I saw the post earlier, Linking. So, the PS3 is on its way to Sony now?[/quote]

You're lucky I did otherwise...well...you know...

Um...not exactly...I got it boxed up and ready to go...gotta find a UPS drop off location around here so I can drop it off at lunch or after work...there's one right by my house if I can't find one here. But yea...leaving today, prepaid tag is for Next Day air. so Sony should have it by tomorrow...then its just 7-10 days for it to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back