The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dressed up as "Guitar Hero" last year for Halloween at work...and won. Sadly the prize was a $5 In N Out giftcard...now this year the prize is a $25 AMEX GC...:wall: I probably won't do anything this year.

[quote name='Rocko']So Assassin's Creed is kind of unfun.[/QUOTE]

For the short while I played it, I thought so, too. I haven't really played the story at all, but the game play isn't as fun as it sounded. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

[quote name='lordwow']Naw, the only time I did cosplay was when I was a bottom. It wasn't cosplay, it was drag.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Eviltude']For the short while I played it, I thought so, too. I haven't really played the story at all, but the game play isn't as fun as it sounded. Maybe I was doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

GTA IV blows it away, but I enjoyed Ass Creed. If they had bothered to put some variety and creativity in the missions they could have had a great game.

[quote name='seanr1221']Dress up as rock band.[/quote]

Some other dude from work is going to play on my costume from last year and he said he's going to bring in his RB drums and his Guitar...:\

Ass creed is a game where you do one Mission. Let is sit for a week. Do another Mission. Repeat.

It's so repetative that to do it all at once might give you a seizure.

But otherwise it's okay.

[quote name='prmononoke']Epic fail, or a good epic?[/QUOTE]

I'd say epic good, because it would have updated visuals and also not have the shitt way of playing songs.

Hey Zoo,

vanessa_hudgens_more-nude-photos.jpg

What would be some good PS3 games to get? I plan to get the new SOCOM and MGS4. I'll probably pick up Madden '09 too. I don't know of too many other big games out at the moment (Aside from LBP).

[quote name='Eviltude']What would be some good PS3 games to get? I plan to get the new SOCOM and MGS4. I'll probably pick up Madden '09 too. I don't know of too many other big games out at the moment (Aside from LBP).[/quote]

Ninja Gaiden Sigma...if you dont have it for the OG XBOX
Heavenly Sword...if you like God of War
Resistance...Decent FPS
Uncharted...My favorite game on that Triple.
Lair...Only if you download the patch that removes motion control.

[quote name='Eviltude']What would be some good PS3 games to get? I plan to get the new SOCOM and MGS4. I'll probably pick up Madden '09 too. I don't know of too many other big games out at the moment (Aside from LBP).[/QUOTE]

Uncharted is a great game with easy trophies. Ratchet looks fantastic but I found it too easy. Heavenly sword is also great.

You can also get Dark Sector on the cheap nowadays. I think as little as $15.

While not a AAA ttle it's worth that price.

Also, get Dead Space if you don't have it yet for the 360.

I'm going to list my PS2 network adapter on ebay. Those things are going for over $50 there!

Anyone want a PS2 camera on the cheap?

[quote name='Number83']Ninja Gaiden Sigma...if you dont have it for the OG XBOX
Heavenly Sword...if you like God of War
Resistance...Decent FPS
Uncharted...My favorite game on that Triple.
Lair...Only if you download the patch that removes motion control.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Uncharted is a great game with easy trophies. Ratchet looks fantastic but I found it too easy. Heavenly sword is also great.

You can also get Dark Sector on the cheap nowadays. I think as little as $15.

While not a AAA ttle it's worth that price.

Also, get Dead Space if you don't have it yet for the 360.[/QUOTE]

I've never even heard of Dark Sector, so I'll have to look into it.

I've played Ninja Gaiden and didn't really like it too much. I like some of the earlier ones, so I don't know what it was about that one, but I can't tell you why I disliked this one.

Thanks for all the others.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to list my PS2 network adapter on ebay. Those things are going for over $50 there![/quote]

Really? Maybe I should sell mine too.

I plan on getting Little Big Planet, Uncharted and Heavenly Sword one day. Maybe Lair. That's about it for the PS3 for me.

Mak said he's give me his copy of Uncharted, so that's going to rock.

What the fuck!?

This weird little Asian kid is sitting on the other side of this desk (there's a short wall between us, so we can't see each other), and he's shaking the whole desk! And he keeps talking to himself.

Has Lair actually gotten better. I just stayed away from all the horrible reviews.

The reviews were so bad, I doubt fixing the controls would make a huge difference.

[quote name='JolietJake']This is just fucking creepy

capt.bca046ade8dc4832b3d5a93d7306c9de.cabbage_patch_candidates_nyet103.jpg
[/quote]

Why is that budge doll wearing a dress?

[quote name='munch']I'd say epic good, because it would have updated visuals and also not have the shitt way of playing songs.[/quote]

So basically, if they'd focused on guitar, they could have focused on making improvements, but because they added drums and vocals, they've made no improvements?

[quote name='munch']I'm going to list my PS2 network adapter on ebay. Those things are going for over $50 there!

Anyone want a PS2 camera on the cheap?[/quote]

Damn. I'll have to look into selling mine.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I think it's because you didn't introduce yourself, princess.[/quote]

So he shakes the whole table and talks to himself? Yeah...that makes sense, actually.

I just got to Damascus in Assassin's Creed, but so far I'm not very entertained. I'll give it some time though since I want to like it and I want some achievements.

I'm kind of considering buying it for $18 from GF so I can just play it at my own pace and then eBay it and get another GF game now. I dunno.

This dude isn't even mumbling to himself in English.

Maybe I should throw some trash at him. I've got an apple core and some wrappers. :whistle2:k

[quote name='lordwow']Rough fantasy week TheRock? :cool:[/quote]

Damnit, I knew I should have started Avery. Last time I listen to those ESPN "expert's" advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back