The OTT of post punk revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']darlingninaj -- how's school goin?[/QUOTE]

Going well. I'm on break right now. 3 weeks of doing nothing. I got my grades back today, all A's and 1 stinking B. It's like a zit on the face of perfection! :cry: Oh well.:)

If you buy the vault outfit then you'll have to buy a dog to go with it. Do they have a dog like the fallout dog as a pet?

I found that one o my coworkers who's a senior manager has a secret fetish for fighting games for the xbox. he's been asking me for the past month about fighting sticks. And he's offered me a hundred for mine.

So I'm thinking about getting him Blazblu for a Christmas gift but I fieel it's too much money. Now I'm wondering if I should cheap out and get him battle Fantasia for $10.

[quote name='Maklershed']I hope the Training Day and Bourne Trilogy blu-ray lightning deals are outrageously great.[/QUOTE]
I hope not since I spent $31 importing the PAL version of the :br: Bourne trilogy
[quote name='seanr1221']It's in my top 3.

1. Uncharted 2
2. CoD:MW2
3. Batmang[/QUOTE]

1. CoD: MW2
2. Uncharted 2
3. Batmang

for me.

Games of the year?

MW2, Arkham Asylum, and Beatles for me, in that order, but AC2 might take a spot once I really get into it.

Got Inglorious Basterds on blu with the target and other coupon, plus used another target coupon and got The Prestige for about $10.

Oh cool, looks like Inglorious Basterds includes the original Bastards.

edit- It's just some little short interview and trailer on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any difference in the manufacture teams for the xbox 360?

FDOU vs. CSON? I have one of each upstairs -- it seems to me I've only ever owned FDOUs and both have e74... likely a coincidence? or is FDOU the B-Team?

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can shoot bears in Red Dead Redemption? GOTY confirmed.[/QUOTE]

I woukld agree if only you could box a bear.

1-BOXING_BEARS.JPG

IE 8 update gave me BSOD.
Awesome, corrupt .dll and can't even get into safemode to do a restore. Where's my xp disk. . . I need this today.

Ran through the new Rubber Soul tracks on drums, need to do guitar next. I actually never played the Sgt. Pepper's DLC on guitar either.

Job interview went well. The Executive Director said my resume makes me sound like I should be 80 years old with all of the experience I have. Also told me they had "overwhelming response" to their ad and that they picked 5 people to interview. From this first round, they'll pick 2 for final interviews on Monday. I think that was a good sign since if they weren't interested they'd say "thanks for coming, we'll call you"

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is there any difference in the manufacture teams for the xbox 360?

FDOU vs. CSON? I have one of each upstairs -- it seems to me I've only ever owned FDOUs and both have e74... likely a coincidence? or is FDOU the B-Team?[/QUOTE]

No difference...I had one of each RRoD.

Speaking of, my Elite is on its way back. I hope they fixed it. I got a strange email from Microsoft, with the subject being my "repair number and One Flashing Red Light‏". Nothing in the body of the text. I clearly had an e74 when I sent it and I hope the travel to TX didn't "fix" it when they turned it on.

Didn't you just say you had over $100 in points? #-o

---

Wikipedia says 5 dreamscapes and 6 at Shea, st0neface.

---

Maybe in an hour, Trakan.

What can I get my dad for his birthday that's alcohol related? I only have 20 bucks.

I was going to get him a bottle of something, but I realized I can't really get anything good for the price and he already has a handle of blue label that he drinks regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='becuzimbrown']What can I get my dad for his birthday that's alcohol related? I only have 20 bucks.

I was going to get him a bottle of something, but I realized I can't really get anything good but the price and he already has a handle of blue label that he drinks regularly.[/QUOTE]

you could get a bar set. something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back