The OTT still sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I wouldn't delete my fb account for the fact it's the only way to get in touch with the majority of my friends.[/QUOTE]

I use facebook as my email.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']In other news, x-men should have been 400 space bux. Not as fun as I remembered it.[/QUOTE]

It was fun for me and more. I have fond memories as a teen playing that game, and have always liked beat-em-ups, a genre that's on life support and has been relegated like Cave Shooters as a genre so obscure that you have to import $1000 Japanese arcade PCBs to play the latest games.

As full priced games, beat em ups don't do well. They're just like pinball in that they're a genre that people will gladly pay no more than $20 for. Beat em ups are some of the most sold games on XBL. (TMNT, Castle Crashers). If this does well, I'm sure Simpsons will follow and video game nerds will go apeshit (I know I will)

[quote name='seanr1221']Wow, after having their tv for 12 years, my parents are going to get an HDTV.

Looks like I can get them a blu player for Christmas. Now to decide which one...I know it will have to be Netflix ready.[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought a TV in 6+ years and will just make the jump to HD in a few months.

Looking forward to seeing Tron Legacy tomorrow, but I'm not driving way the fuck to the MN Zoo to see it in IMAX. I thought the Eden Prarie mall theatre was IMAX, but I was wrong.

Is Imax even worth going to? Finding tickets to a movie ahead of time is a chore and posted spur of the moment.

[quote name='2DMention']
I thought the Eden Prarie mall theatre was IMAX, but I was wrong.
[/QUOTE]

Nah, brah.

Those AMC are fake IMAX theathers. They even put disclaimers in front of the movies saying 'This ain't IMAX! You suckas paid $5 extra for nothing!'

How do I know this? I saw Toy Story 3 in imax and paid $0.50 to do so.

(1) Heavenly Sword isn't worth $20. It's worth $10 at best.
(2) Simpsons arcade would be awesome. It's one of the few things I miss from my iPhone. 4 player online coop? Yes, please.
(3) At least X-men is only $10. I thought it was going to be $15 for some reason -- speaking of: Mojimbo, should we add that to the list of games to consider for the share once the rest of the people add their outstanding funds? (With Dead Nation and Pacman CE DX)
(4) People are going to pay money to go see Tron: Legacy?

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](1) Heavenly Sword isn't worth $20. It's worth $10 at best.
(2) Simpsons arcade would be awesome. It's one of the few things I miss from my iPhone. 4 player online coop? Yes, please.
(3) At least X-men is only $10. I thought it was going to be $15 for some reason -- speaking of: Mojimbo, should we add that to the list of games to consider for the share once the rest of the people add their outstanding funds? (With Dead Nation and Pacman CE DX)
(4) People are going to pay money to go see Tron: Legacy?[/QUOTE]

http://consumerist.com/2010/12/tron-preview-screening-marred-by-line-jumpers-mean-staff.html

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
(4) People are going to pay money to go see Tron: Legacy?[/QUOTE]
My youngest brother is so excited about it that he is buying my whole family tickets to see it in Imax 3D for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back