the OTT suitable for all ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't hesitiate to give my mom some extra money (she's going to Costa Rica tomorrow), it hurts taking it out of my checking account.

There goes another 5 hunnid.

Yeah, it is great.

She's going for my grandma's birthday.

I haven't been in years.... :(
Miss seeing my family there.

[quote name='Demolition Man']But look on the bright side.... maybe she'll send you a postcard telling you how great it is in Costa Rica.[/QUOTE]
and some nude pics? They have nude beaches in Costa Rica, right?

Also, demo did you catch the story about Randy Moss?

[quote name='Brak']I'll make my triumphant return to Call of Duty 4 tonight, after work.[/quote]Once you fix your router or replace it, of course.

See, your logic is flawed.

I admit, my last OTT sucked but it was done with haste and based on drug advertisement. So it was a double negative. But I've had some good OTT's. The "All about Ackbar" Ott as well the squishy squid love OTT featuring my gigantic hypodermic penis.

It's not flawed. The second A cancels out the first A, effectively relegating your status to completely variable, and thus can be placed anywhere on the spectrum.

It is what we call a floating point singularity.

[quote name='TFN']that randy moss guy is a fuckin' moron.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to wait until the dust is settled on the matter. But regardless this is NOT what Randy Moss let alone the Patriots need right now at all.

I want to buy a Madden game on the 360. The newesy one I have is 2004. The Madden 07 demo came on my 360 but I find that shit hard as fuck. :lol:

Not sure which one to buy though.

football is boring.
[quote name='Demolition Man']I'm going to wait until the dust is settled on the matter. But regardless this is NOT what Randy Moss let alone the Patriots need right now at all.[/quote]

he beat some woman up, and you're saying he doesn't need that? :roll:

[quote name='dallow']Car insurance is $324 a month?

HELL NO

WTF!?
Time to figure something out.[/QUOTE]

Check out other companies. When I shopped for insurance Geico quoted me around $200ish a month yet Progressive quoted me $40 for the same level of insurance.

[quote name='dallow']Car insurance is $324 a month?

HELL NO

WTF!?
Time to figure something out.[/quote]

Holy shit. That's more than they were going to charge me when I bought my bimmer and it became my primary wheels. And that was a lot... 200 a month was too much.

Packers suck?

shut yo' fat ass up befo' i cut some bacon off yo' back, $$$$a!

sorry, i've always wanted to say that to someone and should've snuck it in last night, but failed to do so. :[

[quote name='TFN']he beat some woman up, and you're saying he doesn't need that? :roll:[/QUOTE]

He doesn't need to do stupid shit like that. But again until we know the FULL story on what happened.

[quote name='TFN']Packers suck?

shut yo' fat ass up befo' i cut some bacon off yo' back, $$$$a![/quote]

Didn't you just say that "football is boring" just a moment ago $$$$a?

i'll agree there.

everytime i have to tell keyblade something twice, an open hand usually gets raised to show i mean business.

[quote name='darthbudge']'Yello OTT.

I asked earlier but I don't think anyone answered me. What ever happened to ThatPancakeRabbit?[/quote]

he's around.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Like you folks never drop that word around here like crazy.[/quote]

Shut up. You disgust me.

naw.

eviltude and pancake rabbit met up in colorado for some huge rave and eviltude bought pancake 10 hits of lsd, a bag of pot, and several hits of X. thats why eviltude was gone for so long, he was drugging up pancake.

the rest is history.

[quote name='TFN']he overdosed, budge.[/quote]

So he OD'ed between 3:52 PM and now? And the news already spread around?

lol I just thought to look at his profile. I guess he no longer posts in the OTT.

Hmmmm...Do I wanna finally continue playing Fire Emblem tonight, or continue to ignore it as Call of Duty eats my soul? I'm thinking CoD :lol:

[quote name='Demolition Man']You need help dude. Please seek it.[/quote]

Or what? You'll hurl more racial slurs at me? Pig.

[quote name='dcfox']New avatar, Demo? So much for sticking up for your boy, eh :lol:[/QUOTE]

Naw I'm testing out a few avatars to see how they look on the CAG forums.

[quote name='dcfox']New avatar, Demo? So much for sticking up for your boy, eh :lol:[/quote]

From a woman beater to a sissy crybaby. Yeah, that's an upgrade. Next thing you know, he'll be rocking an avatar of the hooded cheat.

[quote name='darthbudge']So he OD'ed between 3:52 PM and now? And the news already spread around?

lol I just thought to look at his profile. I guess he no longer posts in the OTT.[/quote]

...Are you serious? He last posted in an OTT on the 13th, and he's only made two posts since then. You act like he's up and abandoned you.

[quote name='Rocko']Or what? You'll hurl more racial slurs at me? Pig.[/QUOTE]

So its okay for TFN to drop em. Yet I say it once in a while and your acting like its the end of the world. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back