the OTT suitable for all ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']...Are you serious? He last posted in an OTT on the 13th, and he's only made two posts since then. You act like he's up and abandoned you.[/quote]

Well I haven't seen him post in awhile. Usually I am out of the OTT by 10PM and rarely do I read what happened while I was gone.

[quote name='Demolition Man']So its okay for TFN to drop em. Yet I say it once in a while and your acting like its the end of the world. Whatever.[/quote]

I'd consider editing this post for all the grammatical errors, but I'm afraid you'll berate me again. I guess you also hate BET, huh?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I say this weekend we all gatha round and play some Saints Row.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I've played already for like 10 hours and I haven't even done shit yet.

Any tips on how to get money quick? I only have, like, $10K.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd consider editing this post for all the grammatical errors, but I'm afraid you'll berate me again. I guess you also hate BET, huh?[/QUOTE]

A) Go ahead fix it. I might actually applaud you for doing it.
B) Never watched BET. No idea what is on the network either.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd consider editing this post for all the grammatical errors, but I'm afraid you'll berate me again. I guess you also hate BET, huh?[/QUOTE]

I hate BET.

[quote name='Demolition Man']A) Go ahead fix it. I might actually applaud you for doing it.
B) Never watched BET. No idea what is on the network either.[/quote]

Of course you haven't, racist.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Then I'm sorry if I offended you earlier. Can we just drop this and move on?[/quote]

You think it's that simple? You think it's a matter that can be "dropped," as you put it, just like that?

You, sir, are more disgusting than I had originally imagined.

[quote name='Rocko']You think it's that simple? You think it's a matter that can be "dropped," as you put it, just like that?

You, sir, are more disgusting than I had originally imagined.[/quote]Hundreds of years of oppression man!

FIGHT THE POWER!

[quote name='Rocko']You think it's that simple? You think it's a matter that can be "dropped," as you put it, just like that?

You, sir, are more disgusting than I had originally imagined.[/QUOTE]
You give it to him, Rocko.

As a black person I'm sick and tired of guys like demo man coming in here and dropping the n word.

[quote name='dallow']Car insurance is $324 a month?

HELL NO

WTF!?
Time to figure something out.[/quote]Uh, dallow, did you think to find out what the insurance on a S2000 might be before you bought it? :rofl:

he put that picture up on his space and didn't even give you credit, mak.

fuckin' beaners always try to take the credit for good deeds done.

[quote name='shrike4242']Uh, dallow, did you think to find out what the insurance on a S2000 might be before you bought it? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
For once, I agree.

[quote name='darthbudge']WOOT! I am now the 386th most disliked person in the OTT! In your face DemoMan![/QUOTE]

:lol:

Guess I gotta be behind... or ahead of someone in line of being hated.

Hey Mak, is that Bioshock Artbook as cool as it should be? I still haven't gotten mine yet.

EDIT: @Demoman

I believe it is:

386: Darthbudge
387: DemoMan
388: ElectronicMaji

END OF LIST.

Allcoons.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Only the most gifted of artists with a brilliant mind could have made that. :cool:[/QUOTE]
ITDEFX?

[quote name='Demolition Man']So its okay for TFN to drop em. Yet I say it once in a while and your acting like its the end of the world. Whatever.[/quote]

TFN is black. Haven't you ever heard him on Live? I think he's Barry White's nephew or some shit.

that picture is $$$, zew.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']TFN is black. Haven't you ever heard him on Live? I think he's Barry White's nephew or some shit.[/quote]
:oops:

[quote name='Demolition Man']Likewise I think the same of you.[/quote]

I don't think you saw the ironing. The amazing, amazing ironing.

--

I think my GHII Xplorer's whammy is broken, it's really fucking loose. Sigh.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't think you saw the ironing. The amazing, amazing ironing.

--

I think my GHII Xplorer's whammy is broken, it's really fucking loose. Sigh.[/QUOTE]
Didn't you just send you guitar in to be replaced?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']TFN is black. Haven't you ever heard him on Live? I think he's Barry White's nephew or some shit.[/QUOTE]

l_2ee7f8d51fbbf8f9923db0155e682a28.jpg

Yeah TFN really looks "black" there. ;)

He does however look very drunk.

[quote name='dcfox']Didn't you just send you guitar in to be replaced?[/quote]That was his GH3 Wii guitar. This is his GH2 Xbox 360 wired guitar.

In case you weren't keeping track.

[quote name='dcfox']Didn't you just send you guitar in to be replaced?[/quote]

That was my Wii Les Paul. This one seems worse though. I wonder how long I have to redeem my warranty.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Oh dear lawd.. is that some racism?[/quote]

Where? I must know.

[quote name='TFN']i was love drunk off yo' ex-fiancee's pussy secretions.

wait, was she big?

nevermind, dumb question. i take that back. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Oh you bitch.

:rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']That was his GH3 Wii guitar. This is his GH2 Xbox 360 wired guitar.

In case you weren't keeping track.[/QUOTE]
Damn, two guitars broken already? Rocko needs to stopping breaking his shit.

[quote name='dcfox']Damn, two guitars broken already? Rocko needs to stopping breaking his shit.[/quote]

I actually take really good care of my shit. Both of them were broken out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back