The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going Traverse Town, Wonderland, and Agrabah. I've been trying to stay as close as to the first game's route as possible. I don't normally use FAQs but every one I see has it going Traverse town, Agrabah, Olympus Collyseum and so forth. I'm just worryied that I'm doing it wrong like how in Star Wars KOTOR there was a certain path for the story.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I've been going Traverse Town, Wonderland, and Agrabah. I've been trying to stay as close as to the first game's route as possible. I don't normally use FAQs but every one I see has it going Traverse town, Agrabah, Olympus Collyseum and so forth. I'm just worryied that I'm doing it wrong like how in Star Wars KOTOR there was a certain path for the story.[/quote]

I'd say you'd want to get Olympus done as soon as possible. Hades is quite possibly the most annoying boss I've fought so far. Cheap little bastard....

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I've been going Traverse Town, Wonderland, and Agrabah. I've been trying to stay as close as to the first game's route as possible. I don't normally use FAQs but every one I see has it going Traverse town, Agrabah, Olympus Collyseum and so forth. I'm just worryied that I'm doing it wrong like how in Star Wars KOTOR there was a certain path for the story.[/quote]

I'd say you'd want to get Olympus done as soon as possible. Hades is quite possibly the most annoying boss I've fought so far. Cheap little bastard....[/quote]

Yeah, Hades was definintely annoying. The only one I've had some trouble with thus far.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I've been going Traverse Town, Wonderland, and Agrabah. I've been trying to stay as close as to the first game's route as possible. I don't normally use FAQs but every one I see has it going Traverse town, Agrabah, Olympus Collyseum and so forth. I'm just worryied that I'm doing it wrong like how in Star Wars KOTOR there was a certain path for the story.[/quote]

I'd say you'd want to get Olympus done as soon as possible. Hades is quite possibly the most annoying boss I've fought so far. Cheap little bastard....[/quote]

Yeah, Hades was definintely annoying. The only one I've had some trouble with thus far.[/quote]

His stupid fire attack that hits you like five times had to be the most annoying thing for me. He'd do it like seven times in a row. Granted, at that point I was using combos like crazy, so I was left with like 5 cards to fight him with. And I was using my Fire card still and healing him...

Looks like the new topic needs making.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I've been going Traverse Town, Wonderland, and Agrabah. I've been trying to stay as close as to the first game's route as possible. I don't normally use FAQs but every one I see has it going Traverse town, Agrabah, Olympus Collyseum and so forth. I'm just worryied that I'm doing it wrong like how in Star Wars KOTOR there was a certain path for the story.[/quote]

Yeah, Hades was definintely annoying. The only one I've had some trouble with thus far.[/quote]

I'll be sure to go there next then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back