The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I'm off to bed, I can't stay up till 4 again like last night, as I need t o be up at 6. And I won't get home until almost 8 tomorrow night. God I hate school and work.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Not Another Teen Movie is on tbs and it's been censored way too much to be enjoyable. That whole toilet scene where the boys are in the air ducts and fall down to the class with shit spraying everywhere...it was only a minute or so long. No noises, no shit, nothing.[/quote]

Yaeh I know what you mean. I turned it on and most of the jokes either fell flat or they cut it up so much that they just aren't funny adn the transition feels kind of wrong. Tey really shouldn't censor a movie of this type. It's like how they are trying to syndicate South Park. Either they will not show certain episodes or the episodes that they do show will be so shaq-fued up that it'll just be horrible. Back to reading the CC mistake sale.

Oh and I thought that the first season of American Idol was so-so but after that it just absolutely is A) horrible and just sucks.

Woow... I missed a whole lot

//sarcasm

Shame nearly every damn person on this board just decided to flop over and die just because of the arcade.

Arcade, what arcade?

oh, that one. yeah its nice, but my sporadic(sp) post count continues to grow. funny thing is i am never on when anyone else is on. i wonder why that is.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Arcade, what arcade?

oh, that one. yeah its nice, but my sporadic(sp) post count continues to grow. funny thing is i am never on when anyone else is on. i wonder why that is.[/quote]

I'm barely EVER on. Don't even bother checking anymore.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='craven_fiend']Arcade, what arcade?

oh, that one. yeah its nice, but my sporadic(sp) post count continues to grow. funny thing is i am never on when anyone else is on. i wonder why that is.[/quote]

I'm barely EVER on. Don't even bother checking anymore.[/quote]

yeah, its just not the same atmosphere as it was earlier in the year. too many winny babies and assholes around to be enjoyable. but a few make it worth the effort to stick it out and hope the garbage gets taken out.

[quote name='JSweeney']Now and forever, I am again the most hated man on CAG :)[/quote]

I saw your devil advocate post and I'm going to have to disagree with you on there (< woah, very office space moment). Like you said, for every flame you get, there's one open-minded fool who agrees with your views. ;)

I just consider myself lucky, since for once in my entire existence on CAG I actually know what he's talking about. Pays to linger quietly around threads.

I'd linger in the trade threads but I'd just become too befuddled with rage since my dad is too much of an asshat to even consider letting me trade with anyone on here.

haha. the only one who is worried about my trading is my bro. he always checks what i am trading before i trade it. if he wants it, i just give it to him, like wario world for example. i never got around to playing it and was going to trade it. gave it to him knowing that he would keep it in his collection, especially a non PC copy. just things like that. i've been very lucky with trading.

i think i might actually be going soon. growlanser or bed is calling me; not sure which one.

later DZ and to all of those other CAGs out there in CAG land this is craven_fiend signing off for the morning/afternoon.

good day to all

*walks away slowly......then begins running away as fast as possible to avoid the hypnosis*

Jeez...Absolutely no posts at night after I got offline? This is going really slowly.

And Bob Barker must finally be slowing down some...He had one of the Barker's Beauties do the putt in Hole in One or Two.

Damn, this thing is slow as hell and I still missed several pages. That'll teach me not to try sleeping before 4am ever again.

And hiccup hasn't been updating his avy. [-X

Today's the first day of the end of the semester. No more classes just some tests and projects to hand in. I might actually get to play some games today.

Yeah, I haven't seen much of the OTT either. At normal pace, I would have already missed another by now. I've been studying and Halo 2'ing alot.

[quote name='Ledhed']Yeah, I haven't seen much of the OTT either. At normal pace, I would have already missed another by now. I've been studying and Halo 2'ing alot.[/quote]

Yeah, just wait for a few more days, and most of us will be off or pretty much done with school until next year. Then we'll probably see a spike in posting.

I wish I could be playing games...But nooo...I had to send all my games home so I would actually study for exams...

[quote name='karsh']I wish I could be playing games...But nooo...I had to send all my games home so I would actually study for exams...[/quote]

Man, that sucks. Hopefully it works out and you get good grades.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well my Mom is coming home today! They discharged her from the home she was at.[/quote]

Cool. That's great news man.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well my Mom is coming home today! They discharged her from the home she was at.[/quote]

Cool. That's great news man.[/quote]

Not really. Her treatment isn't done. The insurance company seems to think she is well enough to come home.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']I wish I could be playing games...But nooo...I had to send all my games home so I would actually study for exams...[/quote]

Man, that sucks. Hopefully it works out and you get good grades.[/quote]

Yeah don't worry about it karsh, since you're like a genius, soon you'll be able to afford every game you ever want and play them all the time. :)

//only slightly exaggerating

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well my Mom is coming home today! They discharged her from the home she was at.[/quote]

Not really. Her treatment isn't done. The insurance company seems to think she is well enough to come home.[/quote]

:x Sorry man I thought she was all better. Damn insurance companies.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well my Mom is coming home today! They discharged her from the home she was at.[/quote]

Not really. Her treatment isn't done. The insurance company seems to think she is well enough to come home.[/quote]

:x Sorry man I thought she was all better. Damn insurance companies.[/quote]

Yeah. I know. My dad called me at 8:30 in the mornig to tell me and I flipped. I couldn't believe it. fucking Blue Cross.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']I wish I could be playing games...But nooo...I had to send all my games home so I would actually study for exams...[/quote]

Yeah don't worry about it karsh, since you're like a genius, soon you'll be able to afford every game you ever want and play them all the time. :)

//only slightly exaggerating[/quote]

Hah...We'll see after my two hard finals are done with. Just gotta get through four finals...Orgo, Analytical, Italian and Law and Justice. Luckily those last two are jokes.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']I wish I could be playing games...But nooo...I had to send all my games home so I would actually study for exams...[/quote]

//only slightly exaggerating[/quote]

Hah...We'll see after my two hard finals are done with. Just gotta get through four finals...Orgo, Analytical, Italian and Law and Justice. Luckily those last two are jokes.[/quote]

The fact that you're even TAKING those first two classes and actually not failing them, nevermind doing GOOD in them, proves to me that you're all set.

I'm finding myself randomly addicted to trance or techno remixes of songs that should not have a trance or techno remix. Gotta love Phantom of the Opera Main Theme technoified, or the main theme of Gladiator in trance. These are so wrong yet so cool.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well my Mom is coming home today! They discharged her from the home she was at.[/quote]

Yeah. I know. My dad called me at 8:30 in the mornig to tell me and I flipped. I couldn't believe it. shaq-fuing Blue Cross.[/quote]

I've had to deal with insurance companies man and let me tell you one thing, if they ever, eever (like Jericho says) tell you that they are in the best interest for you, they are liars. You really have to yell at them to get anything done. When you talk to the nurse/case manager you really have to plead with them. I know how it is. that's good in one way that your mom is getting out of the hospital but that sucks that she still needs treatment. Hopefully it isn't a very serious treatment because I have heard horror stories of where people were on ventilators and because their insurance went out, the insurance wanted to pull the ventilator out of the power even though the person was promised a full recovery.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn, this thing is slow as hell and I still missed several pages. That'll teach me not to try sleeping before 4am ever again.

And hiccup hasn't been updating his avy. [-X[/quote]

Sorry. I have barely been on CAG lately. I should change it for all of your hard work. Thanks again for all of your hard work. .

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well my Mom is coming home today! They discharged her from the home she was at.[/quote]

Yeah. I know. My dad called me at 8:30 in the mornig to tell me and I flipped. I couldn't believe it. shaq-fuing Blue Cross.[/quote]

I've had to deal with insurance companies man and let me tell you one thing, if they ever, eever (like Jericho says) tell you that they are in the best interest for you, they are liars. You really have to yell at them to get anything done. When you talk to the nurse/case manager you really have to plead with them. I know how it is. that's good in one way that your mom is getting out of the hospital but that sucks that she still needs treatment. Hopefully it isn't a very serious treatment because I have heard horror stories of where people were on ventilators and because their insurance went out, the insurance wanted to pull the ventilator out of the power even though the person was promised a full recovery.[/quote]

Yeah. It's not that bad, but they just discharged her. I'm still waiting for them to get home. My dad said it would take a while, though.

Lovely...Even when classes are supposed to be done, my teachers find ways to bring me back to class. Now I gotta go to some lovely seminar to try and get some extra credit in orgo. be back later...

Look how many points my Art 101 Final is worth: 1600!!! Holy Shit! Now I'm a little worried and I hope he lowers that by 50% or so. I'm not sure how having to turn it in in three different mediums makes it worth that much since the rest of the semester is worth 1900 points for 19 assignments. I hope I get most of that or I'm screwed.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Look how many points my Art 101 Final is worth: 1600!!! Holy Shit! Now I'm a little worried and I hope he lowers that by 50% or so. I'm not sure how having to turn it in in three different mediums makes it worth that much since the rest of the semester is worth 1900 points for 19 assignments. I hope I get most of that or I'm screwed.[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm going to nominate either Moxio or Ledhed. I think they both deserve it since they haven't done one.[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'm going to nominate either Moxio or Ledhed. I think they both deserve it since they haven't done one.[/quote]

Same here.[/quote]

That's because they're never here when we're about to start the new ones, so they miss their chance. I'd nominate Trakan if Moxio or Ledhed doesn't make it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back