The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got Animal Crossing and The Rock from Blockbuster, and I picked up Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddon cd at Best Buy. I am blown away by the cd.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well I got Animal Crossing and The Rock from Blockbuster, and I picked up Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddon cd at Best Buy. I am blown away by the cd.[/quote]

Nice, Animal Crossing is pretty good, but I need to get back in. Haven't visited my town since September.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well I got Animal Crossing and The Rock from Blockbuster, and I picked up Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddon cd at Best Buy. I am blown away by the cd.[/quote]

Nice, Animal Crossing is pretty good, but I need to get back in. Haven't visited my town since September.[/quote]

I heard it was pretty good. Thank god it was new. I needed the memory card. I would not play it until I had gotten a new mem card.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well I got Animal Crossing and The Rock from Blockbuster, and I picked up Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddon cd at Best Buy. I am blown away by the cd.[/quote]

Nice, Animal Crossing is pretty good, but I need to get back in. Haven't visited my town since September.[/quote]

I heard it was pretty good. Thank god it was new. I needed the memory card. I would not play it until I had gotten a new mem card.[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't get one with mine, though I didn't care since I had bought a 259 with my GC the week before.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well I got Animal Crossing and The Rock from Blockbuster, and I picked up Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddon cd at Best Buy. I am blown away by the cd.[/quote]

I heard it was pretty good. Thank god it was new. I needed the memory card. I would not play it until I had gotten a new mem card.[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't get one with mine, though I didn't care since I had bought a 259 with my GC the week before.[/quote]

Hehe. I really hope they do something about that soon. You must be getting sick of it.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Kaijufan']I have to take the ACTs again tomarrow because everyone told my parents that I should try and take them again even though I got a 26 the first time. :roll:[/quote]

I got a 27 on mine. The science stuff really brought me down as I had not had a bio class in 3 years when I took the test

and if you do not have the RE demo do yourself a favor and get it. The game is phenomenal[/quote]

I got a 27 as well. I only took it once, and the science really kicked me in the ass. My reading score was excellent though. I scored in the 30's on that one![/quote]

Same here, I got a 27 and the science part was much more difficult than the rest.[/quote]

Heh. I got a 32 overall and a 36 in science the one time I took it.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Franz']The first CAG Franz? :eek:

:wink:[/quote]

Huh?[/quote]

Who?[/quote]

Hm?[/quote]

Where?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Franz']The first CAG Franz? :eek:

:wink:[/quote]

Huh?[/quote]

Who?[/quote]

Hm?[/quote]

Fuh?

spent the whole night playing America's Army, Project Snowblind, and RE4

For some reason after not playing online for months, I have had a huge kick to play online games

Hey Casey, How is Project Snowblind looking anyways? The previews make it look excellent, but I'm tentative because they did the same thing for Killzone.

I played KOTOR 2 and Halo 2 all day. Now its time to go party! Got my Coors in my left hand and a High Life in the other.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Animal Crossing is one of the most shaq-fued up games I've ever played.[/quote]

Wait until you can teach them words. I had them all cussing left and right. :)

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Hey Casey, How is Project Snowblind looking anyways? The previews make it look excellent, but I'm tentative because they did the same thing for Killzone.[/quote]

They game is actually pretty fun. It is like they took DX:IW and added a MP component to it. there is room for improvement, but the gameplay is fun and fast.

The maps were also really nice as they allowed for firefights in one part and good places to snipe in others.

The lighting was also some of the best I have seen. The sun in this one level, adds a whole shimmer effect to the level that is gorgeous.

The game also controls well aside from the vechiles (they are really hard to conrol). I tried Killzone and thought the controls were garbage( it was too hard to manuver or get a good aim on someone).

Sounds pretty good, thanks Casey. I'm glad to hear it controls pretty well, the controls from Killzone were one of my biggest dislikes about that game too.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Animal Crossing is one of the most shaq-fued up games I've ever played.[/quote]

Wait until you can teach them words. I had them all cussing left and right. :)[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Sounds pretty good, thanks Casey. I'm glad to hear it controls pretty well, the controls from Killzone were one of my biggest dislikes about that game too.[/quote]

yea it is pretty good. My only problem is that most of the people playing totally suck ass.

I would always be first or second on my team for TDM and I would play really badly too

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Animal Crossing is one of the most shaq-fued up games I've ever played.[/quote]

Wait until you can teach them words. I had them all cussing left and right. :)[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

Yeah, same here, they were saying asshole, assclown, and a bunch of other stuff.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Animal Crossing is one of the most shaq-fued up games I've ever played.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Animal Crossing is one of the most shaq-fued up games I've ever played.[/quote]

OMFG! I SUFFERED THE WRATH OF A THOUSAND BEE STINGS! AAAAAAAH!

I really never had any trouble with the controls of Killzone. maybe for a bit there, but I quicky changed it to inverted and it seemed fine. Only problem I had was with the Sniper Rifle. They definently could have done that better. otherwise I don't see as many flaws with that game as others do. I actually enjoyed that more when I rented it than with Halo 2.

havent actually played the full game of killzone but the demo was repetitive after like 10 minutes. the controls are okay, the game is just slow and predictable.

Hmmmm I just noticed that I have the ps2 demo with Viewtiful Joe 2 that deletes memory cards........I'm extremely tempted to do this and get me a free game.......

Holy shit did VH1 replace Best week ever? its not on now some shitty show with a fatass host is on.. im scared... very scared.

[quote name='whiteboy']Holy shit did VH1 replace Best week ever? its not on now some shitty show with a fatass host is on.. im scared... very scared.[/quote]

Why would you be watching VH1 in the first place?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Kaijufan']I have to take the ACTs again tomarrow because everyone told my parents that I should try and take them again even though I got a 26 the first time. :roll:[/quote]

I got a 27 on mine. The science stuff really brought me down as I had not had a bio class in 3 years when I took the test

and if you do not have the RE demo do yourself a favor and get it. The game is phenomenal[/quote]

I got a 27 as well. I only took it once, and the science really kicked me in the ass. My reading score was excellent though. I scored in the 30's on that one![/quote]

Same here, I got a 27 and the science part was much more difficult than the rest.[/quote]

Heh. I got a 32 overall and a 36 in science the one time I took it.[/quote]

The science isn't really all that hard, as they give you (or claim to, at least) most of the information you need to know. Even after I had been out of Bio for two years, I did wonderfully (as in 35 wonderfully). Shame Chem and Physics weren't on the test, though...

This is almost starting to remind me of the older OTTs, the ones that lasted for a week or more each. The arcade is having a much greater effect than I had anticipated... :shock:

God am I ready for it to be the 21st and it's winter break. Just four finals to get through....Four finals, two of which will be hard. My other two are a foriegn language exam (always easier then other exams) and a final where the teacher gives us 100 questions that could be on the final and gives us 50 of those for the final. Otherwise, I have two insanely hard finals in Analytical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry. At least I'm finally starting to completely understand Orgo, since it seems everything builds on itself.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Kaijufan']I have to take the ACTs again tomarrow because everyone told my parents that I should try and take them again even though I got a 26 the first time. :roll:[/quote]

Heh. I got a 32 overall and a 36 in science the one time I took it.[/quote]

The science isn't really all that hard, as they give you (or claim to, at least) most of the information you need to know. Even after I had been out of Bio for two years, I did wonderfully (as in 35 wonderfully). Shame Chem and Physics weren't on the test, though...

This is almost starting to remind me of the older OTTs, the ones that lasted for a week or more each. The arcade is having a much greater effect than I had anticipated... :shock:[/quote]

The difference is that those threads weren't limited to 500 posts ... maybe Zewone was right and everyone keeps forgetting about this OTT.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hey guys, posting from my slow as hell PC.[/quote]

Same here, DSL seems such a drag when you've been using T1. :([/quote]

It has nothing with my internet, just my PC is very, very slow, that's why this post is from my laptop. I believe it's slow because of the new HD, graphics card, and maybe the new wireless network card. I just need a new mobo, cpu, and case and it should be up to speed.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hey guys, posting from my slow as hell PC.[/quote]

It has nothing with my internet, just my PC is very, very slow, that's why this post is from my laptop. I believe it's slow because of the new HD, graphics card, and maybe the new wireless network card. I just need a new mobo, cpu, and case and it should be up to speed.[/quote]

I'm now lost :shock: , sorry.

[quote name='Trakan']I just watched Elf. Somewhat decent movie. It had a couple of funny parts.[/quote]

I liked it. Would have been better if Gary Coleman played Buddy though.

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman'][quote name='Trakan']I just watched Elf. Somewhat decent movie. It had a couple of funny parts.[/quote]

I liked it. Would have been better if Gary Coleman played Buddy though.[/quote]

:whistle2:s

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hey guys, posting from my slow as hell PC.[/quote]

It has nothing with my internet, just my PC is very, very slow, that's why this post is from my laptop. I believe it's slow because of the new HD, graphics card, and maybe the new wireless network card. I just need a new mobo, cpu, and case and it should be up to speed.[/quote]

I'm now lost :shock: , sorry.[/quote]

Then my work is done.

Some guy just asked me to help him print something in color. I go over to his computer right click on the picture file because I don't really care if I see the contents or not. Click print it opens any way and I am greated to this perv's christmas card with him lying naked on a bed with a scarf covering his "stuff".

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']Some guy just asked me to help him print something in color. I go over to his computer right click on the picture file because I don't really care if I see the contents or not. Click print it opens any way and I am greated to this perv's christmas card with him lying naked on a bed with a scarf covering his "stuff".[/quote]

that is fuckin hilarious. :rofl:

[quote name='UnderwaterMadman']Some guy just asked me to help him print something in color. I go over to his computer right click on the picture file because I don't really care if I see the contents or not. Click print it opens any way and I am greated to this perv's christmas card with him lying naked on a bed with a scarf covering his "stuff".[/quote]

:shock: I guess you got an early christmas present. :lol:

Well, today I got 3 packages:

Mark of Kri standee
Knowing is Half the Hassle and LAb inserts
Jin-Roh

The standee and inserts are really nice, and KHH is a pretty good CD so far. Haven't watched Jin-Roh yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back