The OTTcast has broken into the top 20 in Games/Hobbies on iTunes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']You scare me.[/QUOTE]
Its a fucking chihuahua. That lil bastard would give a Yorkie a run for its money. Mine, a Jack Russell, will bark but ends up cowering at my feet during even thunderstorms. My parents chihuahua never shuts the fuck up tho. A piece of paper can be blown by the window and the piece of shit just goes off.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Wasn't that the guy who was spelling so badly it couldn't have been real and essentially trolling all the threads with his horrible sentences?[/QUOTE]
My brain hurt trying to read his blog entries. Ghetto speak is easier to read than that...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']My brain hurt trying to read his blog entries. Ghetto speak is easier to read than that...[/QUOTE]

Its him alright, I saw his appearance in the thread started about whether or not that is the old Pepsiman guy. BTW, who is that anyway? I don't think I was around when he was here.

In any case, like I posted in that thread the guy cannot possibly be real. He just runs around the forum trolling like a beast trying to get people to be...annoyed (?) by his horrible spelling.

Srsly...this guy. :rofl: Can't. Be. Real.

"i order sonic generations from amazon.com with fee sper saver shipping i added a cheap game (bordelandS) to get it free ship so now i am waiting 4 2 games 2 come in the mail and i cant wait!!! in the meantime i will just play more mw3 i am picking up the dlc map packs from best buy 2morrow (thx 2 whoever posted that). can U ever wait 4 games 2 come in the maiL? because i cant."

"luolanjie2009 is the user name on ebay that rip me off he sell me rune factory 2 fantasy harvest moon game on ds and its a bootleg it dont even work right i want my money back how do iget it and how do i leave bad feedback i dont want anyone else getting rip off the game kesp frreezing and it wont save."
-----------------------------------------------
FEE SPER SAVER on "bordelandS"? :drool:

Did a lot of people just get owned morally? If this is true.

"stop mjake fun of me i am not retarded i am high functioning autistic. i am not a lawyer and dont plan on being one just becus he is so shut up....i want 2 go into game designs."

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Its a fucking chihuahua. That lil bastard would give a Yorkie a run for its money. Mine, a Jack Russell, will bark but ends up cowering at my feet during even thunderstorms. My parents chihuahua never shuts the fuck up tho. A piece of paper can be blown by the window and the piece of shit just goes off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the dog totally sounds like the piece of shit in that story.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Maybe it's not him, he likes Dr. Pepper.[/QUOTE]

I guess so. Weird cowinkydink though, to say the least. A guy who instantly attracts bad attention and has what I assume was an infamous troll's name in reverse.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Yeah, the dog totally sounds like the piece of shit in that story.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes he'll be laying there and bark, just to get my dog barking with him...for no reason

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Sometimes he'll be laying there and bark, just to get my dog barking with him...for no reason[/QUOTE]

So it makes complete sense to abuse a dog for barking.

So Germany thought it was going to beat me with a Space Race Victory...that is until I blasted them back into the stone age with my Atomic Bombs.

Your move, Bismarck!!!

I'm glad I have AC, but I have no butter if I decide to make pasta tonight. So either A) go out in this 100+ degree heat or B) try whipping up something else.

I have no plans on going more than 5 feet from an air conditioner today. I'm actually surprised I was scheduled off as I never am off on a Saturday unless I request it. But I'm glad.

I'm just afraid I'll have a heatstroke on the toilet if I need to take a shit later.

Going back to the homeland for a week...Jamaica here I come!! Oddly enough its colder there than it is in Michigan. WTF is up with that?

Up to 90 today. Yesterday of 88 wasn't that bad. Was nice and breezy. (For sheezy)

Glad to finally be done with Bioshock 2. Didn't care about stopping Sofia Lamb or saving Elenaor.

Next up, probably Enslaved. Also have so much free PS+ stuff....

It's taken us 3 days to move this OTT through one page.

I was outside for like 2 hours yesterday when it was 105ish (not really doing anything) and handled it pretty well. Went outside for like 20 minutes at 11pm when it was 90 and sweat my ass off.

[quote name='Eviltude']I was outside for like 2 hours yesterday when it was 105ish (not really doing anything) and handled it pretty well. Went outside for like 20 minutes at 11pm when it was 90 and sweat my ass off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was still sweating like crazy well after the sun went down. I can't wait for the 80's to return next week. Aside from the past two weeks this summer has been great so I can't complain too much.

Damn. You guys STILL talk about the weather? It's fucking disgusting here. You guys don't want NONE of this. I met this lady from Jamaica yesterday and when she stepped outside, she was like "Oooooo, this heat!" And I asked her why she was so blown away with the heat, and wasn't Jamaica pretty hot, too? "Yes, but not at all like this. It's breezy and the air is cool. The hottest days are when the temps get to 90 degrees."

The worse is when you're watching the 10/11 PM news and it says it's "cooled off" to 70 or 75 at night.
Nothing like being in the top floor trying to sleep on a memory foam mattress and sweating your ass off.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yall need to man the fuck up. I worked from 7 in the morning to 10:30 at night out in the fucking heat yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Dat Casey Work Ethic.

[quote name='Eviltude']I was outside for like 2 hours yesterday when it was 105ish (not really doing anything) and handled it pretty well. Went outside for like 20 minutes at 11pm when it was 90 and sweat my ass off.[/QUOTE]
Been the same up here. During the day its not that humid, but once the sun goes down, it chokes the life out of you.

I'm thinking if I want a cigarette, I'm gonna sit in my car with the AC on...

[quote name='munch']Casey is the most Protestant motherfucker out there, nucca.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

Thanks for the gift brake. Much appreciated.

Womp Womp. Next time will involve a lot of good beer and a fair amount of glitter.

That means a strip club will be involved.

Too hot for a glass of wine tonight. Have some hard cider in the fridge, I think.
I'm really not much of a "beer man". I like some of the fruity lambics, but generally perfer wine or hard liquor.

So I got a retina display MBP. Definitely a fun new toy. The MBP hardware is just so nice. OSX takes some getting used to though, since I've never used it before for more than 15 minutes or so. I'm excited to get Diablo III going, since this thing has better specs than both my desktop and laptop.

OSX is awesome. One of the coolest things it the screen grab. Hold down Apple+Shift+3 to do the whole screen. Apple+Shift+4 will bring up a cursor where you can choose the area you want to grab. You'll hear a snapshot, then the picture will end up on your desktop.

Morning, OTT.

The boss is out this week...that means when I go to open my email, Ill have 65+ emails starting with "I didn't have a chance to look at this before I left..." and ending with "...thanks for taking care of this while I'm out."

/sigh

ProTip: Do not fall asleep watching Harry Potter...you'll be humming the theme song in your head over and over and over...

I take it you watched the Harry Potter marathon this weekend. ;)

I caught parts of it myself, but was working mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back