The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for December 4, 2012

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Like the last thread, the name of the game is guessing what the new game that will be added to the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus on PS3 next week. We've had two straight weeks with winners, so let's see if we can make it three in a row.

The Rules:
1. Pick any PlayStation Network game that you think will be the new game added to the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus on PS3. This isn't for PS+ titles on Vita. Use whatever logic you want to come to that conclusion.
2. If you wish to change your pick, just edit your original post rather than make a new post so as to not clutter up the thread with new guesses. Make sure to edit your post before the deadline or it will be disqualified like late entries.
3. If there are more than one version of a game on PSN, like Mortal Kombat vs. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, then specificity is key. Make sure you're guessing the version that you expect to be announced for PS+.
4. Guessing that there will be no game added is basically forfeiting your pick because then there'd be nothing to hold a content.
5. Entries will be accepted until Monday, December 3 at 12 AM PST/3 AM EST.

Choosing a Winner:
1. If just one person manages to guess the right game, they will win a code for one of the PSN games that I have.
2. If multiple people guess the correct game, I'll do a random drawing to choose the winner amongst them.
3. If nobody is correct, then nobody wins. The codes I have will live on to maybe be given away for another week.
4. If the game is leaked early via promotional emails, early announcement, or whatever else that happens before the official announcement on the PS Blog on Monday afternoon, the contest is cancelled and nobody wins.

The Prizes:
Malicious
The Unfinished Swan

These are NA codes, so only enter the contest if you're fine with that.

Is there a list of games that have already been free for PS+?

Edit: Batman Arkham City, only because it's practically confirmed lol.

Going to go with Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken. For those who are saying what EU is being given, that's just a cheap blow and I'm sure Tanuki won't pick you if none of those get selected for US's PS+ lineup. :/

[quote name='crzyboy88']Assassin's Creed (the first one)[/QUOTE]

That would suck lol
My guess is Red Dead Redemption though

bread's done
Back