The Prestige Blu-Ray $9.89 @ DeepDiscount, $9.99 @ BestBuy & Amazon! Just buy it!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
the-prestige-blu-ray-large.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Prestige-Blu-ray-Christian-Bale/dp/B000L212HC
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/The+Pre...205177.p?id=1616317&skuId=8205177&st=prestige
http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.c...oductID/3004ACFD-1BC8-4BB3-B015-B14F202F82B9/

Hi-Def Digest review

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seanw']Better than Inception.[/QUOTE]

And The Dark Knight, and Memento, and almost every other movie I've ever seen in my life. This is masterful modern auteur moviemaking at its finest.

I am so fucking psyched to see it at this price. I am ordering it for in-store pickup when Hard Candy officially drops on the 31st so I can get them both at the same time.

Still rings up at ~$22 in store. So, if you're planning on going that route, might want to have a smartphone or something handy for a quick pricematch. Otherwise the cashier has to search out a computer and look it up online.

Amazon now has it for 9.99, EastX can you update thread and title since this may be the best option for everyone who has prime, since they pay neither gas, tax or shipping and it will come quicker than at DD.

If I hadn't nabbed this at a closing HWV sale, it would be mine now. Seriously, why is EVERYONE basically trying to get rid of this movie? Haha.

[quote name='eastx']Thanks Nazman. I canceled my original $13 Amazon order and now I'm glad I did. :D[/QUOTE]

Bah, mine already shipped. Oh well, it's just $2. I was too anxious to wait for it to go any cheaper, damn thing was like $20 for the longest time, $30 at Meijer.

Anybody who has not seen this, holy fuck, do it now.

Great movie, amazing blu-ray. I've had this since day one. It's even lasted two of my blu-ray cleanouts, one of which was 40 something and the last being 111. Yeah...it's that good.

LinkinPrime , i did the same thing and I emailed them this morning to tell them that I wanted to cancel and reorder but couldn't because i wanted it at 9.99 and then refunded me the difference but as always ymmv but you should at least email them to see.
Thanks for setting up the thread eastx and you're welcome.

[quote name='nazman11']LinkinPrime , i did the same thing and I emailed them this morning to tell them that I wanted to cancel and reorder but couldn't because i wanted it at 9.99 and then refunded me the difference but as always ymmv but you should at least email them to see.
Thanks for setting up the thread eastx and you're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Luckily my order hadn't shipped so I just canceled and re-ordered. I may have been put back in line in the shipping queue but I can wait to save a couple bucks.

I wish Amazon would just match the price of stuff instead of nudging it three times, like a fat kid trying to steal another piece of cake. They're just hoping nobody will notice and get a few suckers, I'm sure.

Even had The Prestige in my Gold Box Quick Picks today.
It was only 50 cents less but hey a discount is a discount.

i like the title of this thread

seriously, if there is anyone on the fence, just bite already

for this movie, 9.99 isn't a steal - it's murder

bread's done
Back