The Quick 1K Games List - Happily stolen from xbo360achivements.org.

deyemondbacks

CAGiversary!
Remove Thread. It kind of sucks that i made the original list on X360A and left there site and cant carry over my thread to here and delete it on there. Oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a list of the Quick 1000 Gamerscore Games. I have alot of experience
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Ya I love how you say its copyrighted by you but is basically a copy of the x360a list... You even link to ALL of their guides...

Not to piss on this glorious thread but Viva Pinata has a 50 hour gameplay and Beautiful Katamari has a 100 hour gameplay achievement. Doesn't that directly compete with the theme here?

[quote name='life.exe']You really should give credit to x360a. This is nearly an exact copy, all you did was add an "Under 1 Hour" section.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TomoyoN']Ya I love how you say its copyrighted by you but is basically a copy of the x360a list... You even link to ALL of their guides...[/QUOTE]

Made the appropriate adjustments to the OP as needed.

[quote name='deyemondbacks']This is a list of the Quick 1000 Gamerscore Games. I have alot of experience with a gamerscore of almost 100K. Games can be added and there will be a list of games up for discussion. So if you have a game that you think should be added feel free to post and it will be taken into consideration. This list will be updated when ever need be. Please do not post EASY games this is for the least time consuming games only. Some of the games may be hard but can be done under the alloted time. This list is Copyright of deyemondbacks otherwise known as VL Darkness LV. This list was copied almost verbatim from www.xbox360achivements.org, and is their property, save the "under 1 hours" section. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I use to be a member of 360A and decided to move back to CAG. Everyone is more friendly here so enjoy. If you have any advice please post.
POSTS HAVE BEEN LINKED TO ACHIEVEMENT GUIDES :).

I also would like to give credit to PerpetualHeaven. This list was taken over by me before i left the site but he made the original list.[/QUOTE]

Archived for future needs.

Plus, I sent an email to the X360a.org admins, just in case they might have some issue with their links being copy and pasted onto CAG.

[quote name='Magehart']Not to piss on this glorious thread but Viva Pinata has a 50 hour gameplay and Beautiful Katamari has a 100 hour gameplay achievement. Doesn't that directly compete with the theme here?[/QUOTE]

On x360a the list has a 900+ rule. If you can get atleast 900+ GS within the 25 hours it counts as a quick game.

bread's done
Back