The Raging Storm ~ H: Lots and Lots of Strategy Guides. More to Come Later.

a VERY early morning bump! I've created a new WIKI thread about how to protect yourself as a seller on eBay, please check it out and contribute if you can! :D

late night bump!

Please stop by the "How to Protect Yourself as a Seller on eBay" wiki thread (it's linked in my sig!) if you have advice you'd like to share!

bump, added Ico / Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection, Mass Effect 2, and God of War Collection to my :ps3: haves; looking for a :ps3: copy of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition

I have a brand new copy of Batman Arkham Asylum that I am willing to trade. Just note it came packaged as a dual pack with Arkham City. Therefore there is no plastic seal around it, but If I'm not mistaken there is a sticker seal on the opening and it comes with 3D glasses. I can provide pics as soon as I get it in hand it is still being shipped I should have it Monday or Tuesday. If you'd like tell me before hand and I can even show you me opening the dual pack to prove its new.

I am interested in the following

Halo: Combat Evolved PC (Has key been redeemed for Reach Nameplate?)
Halo Reach Guide CE (Do you know whose on cover?)
Halo: Reach Collectable 5-Card Set

Also I wouldn't mind trading for Assassin's Creed CE guide, but not that important to me.

CML if your interested in anything else let me know. Thanks!

bump for new additions, notably:

:ps3:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - ELITE Subscription
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - FOUNDER Status
Mass Effect 2 (sealed)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy (sealed)

:pc:
Dragon Age: Origins ULTIMATE Edition (sealed, physical copy)

bump for update (finally)!

Plus, some of my featured items are listed on eBay, and they end tomorrow (Sunday) night. Let me know if you'd like to deal before the items finish on eBay.

Free bump wanting to let you know that the mw3 elite/founder codes say their expiration dates were 11/8/12. You should see if they are still working if someone makes an offer on them.

bread's done
Back