The Rainy Day OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']So if I buy Kirby's Epic Yarn at Kmart i get a $20 coupon that only lasts for a month.

What's good to use it on? :/[/QUOTE]

Depends on what the coupon is restricted to. If it's any videogame related thing, you could get points, would need to add something to get over $19.99 before taxes. If it's Nintendo only, just use it on a DS game or something.

Hmmm.. if I pre-order castlevania I get a $20 gift card. But there mentions there's a $20 offer for the game too. That would be cool if I could get both at kmart.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmmm.. if I pre-order castlevania I get a $20 gift card. But there mentions there's a $20 offer for the game too. That would be cool if I could get both at kmart.[/QUOTE]

Really :whistle2:k

Weird, lost power for a short spell for no obvious reason. Someone hopped up on Meth probably ran into the substation.

Was blows is that I was in the middle of a download. Lucky I wasn't playing a game. I also missed the last half of The Office.

close one

4IRDf.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You certainly are an opinionated fellow with guns, TemporaryScars.[/QUOTE]

That's why nobody ever disagrees with me. BLAM BLAM!

[quote name='zewone']I've found out that if you make your avatar's height really short, it doesn't look as retarded/creepy.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to try that.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Is this going to FUBAR those games that incorporate the older avatars?[/QUOTE]

After I downloaded the update, I played a game of Uno later that night, and the avatar reverted to its original form during the game. Perhaps that's what games will do if developers don't feel like updating.

Morning, OTT. Check out this schedule:

Three day weekend (Off Monday)
Work Tue-Thur.
FOUR day weekend (Thanks Christopher Columbus).

Besides Thanksgiving weekend, which is a 5 day weekend this is my favorite time of year.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

New York City? Buffalo? Albany? Syracuse? Rochester?[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine JFD, in Buffalo, in the winter?

This will not end well...and 'not end well' I mean hysterically funny treat for the OTT.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck. gears 3 is pushed back to fall 2011? that's a giant douche of a turd sandwich. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yup, and not because the game wouldn't be ready...because of financial decisions. :roll:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']can't believe mak didn't include me in his follow friday man...[/QUOTE]

The situation has been rectalfied.

[quote name='Maklershed']Iron Man 2 in standard def = $6.62 to rent via Xbox/Zune Marketplace. fuck YOU MICROSOFT![/QUOTE]

The Blu-Ray/DVD/DC combo is currently $19.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Rocko']If I wasn't terribly fond of Dead Rising, will I like Dead Rising 2? How similar are they?[/QUOTE]

Use spacebucks on Live, if you have any, and get Case Zero. I need to go back and get the first one again, couldn't stand playing it on my standard def tv.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Blu-Ray/DVD/DC combo is currently $19.99 at Amazon[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just signed up for Netflix again. Trying to figure out what I missed over the summer. Just added Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Clash of the Titans, and The Losers.

EDIT: Am I doing something wrong or is Spartacus not available for Instant Streaming anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back