The RenOTT 911! / Viva VariOTT Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Well, not really. I don't know anyone who would show up. :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe my brother would be crazy enough to want to make the trip. He's been itching to head out of town, too.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It was my car, 4 years ago. :lol:

And that's not my house with the green arrow in front of it. I live in the next house over.

Well, not really. I don't know anyone who would show up. :lol: :cry:[/quote]

Ooh, gotcha. GOOGLE LIES THEN.

That's 'cause you live out in the middle of nowhere. >:|

Ok. No, I do not.

Well, not really. I don't know anyone who would show up. :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]
You need to plan this stuff ahead of time. Give couple of months advance notice and I'm sure you could rustle up a few people. As long you take care of my room and food I might go. I mean how expensive can a plane ticket from Bost to KC be? :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Well, maybe my brother would be crazy enough to want to make the trip. He's been itching to head out of town, too.[/QUOTE] Wow, well let me know. Won't really be a party, but you're still welcome to come by. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Ooh, gotcha. GOOGLE LIES THEN.

That's 'cause you live out in the middle of nowhere. >:|[/QUOTE] Not true. I'm on the edge of nowhere, not the middle. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']You need to plan this stuff ahead of time. Give couple of months advance notice and I'm sure you could rustle up a few people. As long you take care of my room and food I might go. I mean how expensive can a plane ticket from Bost to KC be? :lol:[/QUOTE] Yeah, I really didn't think about it though. I didn't expect any actual interest, either. :lol:

I've never seen a class actually suck energy out of all of the students like my last class. We're all somewhat energetic at the beginning of the class, but by the end we're nearly asleep. Even the teacher falls asleep in class. :lol:

At least I made up for it by purchasing this:

Too bad nobody had it on sale.

I was going to watch Celebrity Duets when I saw that Chris Jericho was on, but it turns out that he was cut a few weeks ago. :( I miss him seeing him wrestle in the WWE. I don't know who's an assclown anymore.

Not true. I'm on the edge of nowhere, not the middle. :lol:[/quote]
Semantics. It's still nowhere. ;)

Someone should throw a CAG party. We could bring bandanas to piss off whoknows and giant enemy crab plush things and all chip our teeth.

...And play some video games too. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Semantics. It's still nowhere. ;)

Someone should throw a CAG party. We could bring bandanas to piss off whoknows and giant enemy crab plush things and all chip our teeth.

...And play some video games too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

We would need a centralized location ... :whistle2:k

Maybe I should have thought this out sooner. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We would need a centralized location. :whistle2:k :lol:[/quote]

map_usa.gif

Well hey, there's that square shaped pink state right thar in the middle, that would work out, I bet. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wow, well let me know. Won't really be a party, but you're still welcome to come by. :lol:

Not true. I'm on the edge of nowhere, not the middle. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll definitely let you know if I ever do plan on making the trip.

As for me, I'm smack in the middle of the ghetto. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
At least I made up for it by purchasing this:

Too bad nobody had it on sale.
[/QUOTE]

I need to pick that up sometime. What's pretty cool is that BBC America shows several episodes of both versions a day.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Semantics. It's still nowhere. ;)

...And play some video games too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

A CAG party would be pretty cool.

[quote name='DT778']uncensored? Does one of them accidently say god damn it?[/quote]
Not sure on the specifics, but they do curse during the show, especially during the hoedown. The warning on the label says that the special features contain mature themes and vulgar language.

[quote name='dcfox']Get the ball rolling on this party thing, Sub.[/QUOTE] Damn ... this is starting to sound like a lot of work. :lol:

I don't think I'd want to do it at my house actually ... I'd have to talk to that friend of mine that just bought a house of his own. It's in the north east corner of the KC area, which is an hour drive for even myself (which is why I'm not living there now). But he's got a new 65" 1080p mitsubishi hdtv. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn ... this is starting to sound like a lot of work. :lol:

I don't think I'd want to do it at my house actually ... I'd have to talk to that friend of mine that just bought a house of his own. It's in the north east corner of the KC area, which is an hour drive for even myself (which is why I'm not living there now). But he's got a new 65" 1080p mitsubishi hdtv. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good plan. Never trash your own house. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn ... this is starting to sound like a lot of work. :lol:

I don't think I'd want to do it at my house actually ... I'd have to talk to that friend of mine that just bought a house of his own. It's in the north east corner of the KC area, which is an hour drive for even myself (which is why I'm not living there now). But he's got a new 65" 1080p mitsubishi hdtv. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Big screen HDTV is always a plus. Now convince him to buy a PS3.

[quote name='dcfox']Big screen HDTV is always a plus. Now convince him to buy a Wii60..[/quote]

I second the Nintendo vote.

[quote name='dcfox']Big screen HDTV is always a plus. Now convince him to buy a PS3.[/QUOTE] He plans to.

Damn, I was just taking some posters down, and I got a paper cut on my left thumb. It's right on the knuckle, and it's bleeding at a surprising rate.

Maybe I should stop typing now. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He plans to.

Damn, I was just taking some posters down, and I got a paper cut on my left thumb. It's right on the knuckle, and it's bleeding at a surprising rate.

Maybe I should stop typing now. :lol:[/QUOTE]
What are you? Anemic?

so we're having a CAG party at sybs house?

I'll bring my 360 as long as everyone else brings their own controller. I can probably bring a couple bottles of liquor too.

[quote name='beerguy961']What are you? Anemic?[/QUOTE] Hey, posters are fucking thick! :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']so we're having a CAG party at sybs house?

I'll bring my 360 as long as everyone else brings their own controller. I can probably bring a couple bottles of liquor too.[/QUOTE]

Well we could be, if I had started planning something a couple months ago. :lol:

Liquor would be good ... all I have is some weak-ass rum and a liter of Tito's.

Doesn't syb live in Mexico?

I'm not going back to Mexico. I just left there.

It's full of Mexicans.

(This is a joke u assholes.)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, posters are fucking thick! :lol:[/quote]

Maybe if you're a girl. ;) :lol:

And Strell and Brak had better be at the fucking party. It's not a party without those two crazy muhfukkas.

[quote name='Strell']Doesn't syb live in Mexico?

I'm not going back to Mexico. I just left there.

It's full of Mexicans.

(This is a joke u assholes.)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I just watched (the first half of) From Dusk Till Dawn, a couple days ago.

Kate: Where are you taking us?
Richie: Mexico.
Kate: What's in Mexico?
Richie: Mexicans.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']hay guys, whats goin on in this thread[/QUOTE]
Party at Sub's or possibly Sub's friends house.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']That reminds me. There is a town in Texas called Brownsville. You know who lives there?

Brown people! Its not just a clever name.[/QUOTE] :rofl:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']That reminds me. There is a town in Texas called Brownsville. You know who lives there?

Brown people! Its not just a clever name.[/QUOTE]

Dont lie,

There's no such thing as "brown people".

I'd punch everyone in the face, then I'd have Cheapy make T shirts that say "I went to Sub's house and all I got was a punch in the face"

Then on the back "From JimmieMac"

Followed by my sig and a picture of my Halo 2 emblem.

I feel like showing off....

That's what I've been working on tonight.

Er herm, that's the spanning spine for all 21 (and beyond) Bond movies.

Brown people! Its not just a clever name.[/QUOTE]

I just remember the zoo there. I've only been there a few times as a kid.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'd punch everyone in the face, then I'd have Cheapy make T shirts that say "I went to Sub's house and all I got was a punch in the face"

Then on the back "From JimmieMac"

Followed by my sig and a picture of my Halo 2 emblem.[/QUOTE]
I would hope you would charge for the shirts, since you know...they have your autograph on it.

Shit, if Jimmie's coming we'll really have to step up the quality of the food. Zew might be fine with some microwave burritos, but somehow I think we'd have to break out the gourmet shit for Jim. :lol:

I'd drive up to the middle of wherever the hell you are to play some Smash. I drove from Austin to L.A. just for one night with Nintendo, so its not out of the question for me.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'd drive up to the middle of wherever the hell you are to play some Smash. I drove from Austin to L.A. just for one night with Nintendo, so its not out of the question for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually thinking about going to Austin sometime soon as well.

Hmm... so Robert Downey Jr. is playing Iron Man.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Hmm... so Robert Downey Jr. is playing Iron Man.[/QUOTE] Was he ever an alcoholic, or was it just the drugs? He may have what it takes. :lol:

EDIT: Ok, my parents are on the ground in Guadalajara. So there that is.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Was he ever an alcoholic, or was it just the drugs? He may have what it takes. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Both, actually.

Downey's actually a terrific actor when given the right role. He's just too easily identified with his personal problems or his cheesy 80s movie roles.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Both, actually.

Downey's actually a terrific actor when given the right role. He's just too easily identified with his personal problems or his cheesy 80s movie roles.[/QUOTE] That's ... good. I know Tony has a bit of a problem with the sauce. :lol:

And yeah, he is a great actor.

[quote name='Mike23']Toronto to Kansas kinda sounds tough. :D[/QUOTE]

We'll pick you up at the bus station. :D

"Always happens. Some jerk picks me up at the bus station, takes me to a Leafs game, gets me pissed, and then tries to blow me! Why can't they like me for me?!" :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Hmm... so Robert Downey Jr. is playing Iron Man.[/quote]

NOOOOO! I was hoping for Tom Selleck ;)

[quote name='2Fast']NOOOOO! I was hoping for Tom Selleck ;)[/QUOTE]

I think just about everyone wanted Tom Selleck for the part back in the day.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'm actually thinking about going to Austin sometime soon as well.

Hmm... so Robert Downey Jr. is playing Iron Man.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm glad its him and not Tom Cruise like they were talking about at one point.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I think just about everyone wanted Tom Selleck for the part back in the day.[/QUOTE]

Selleck is too old for the part nowadays.

[quote name='karsh']Wow is Okami addictive. I played it for like 4 hours this afternoon and didn't even realize it was that long.[/quote]

Is that the one with the flaming dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back