The RenOTT 911! / Viva VariOTT Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Nope. There isn't an inactivity timeout on accounts, though that's a good idea, since it would clear out some of the old users that haven't been around in a while.[/quote]
Especially banned users that only posted once for spam reasons.

It is a good idea but then what if someone rediscovers it and the name is taken? That would blow...I know I hate that crap.
Morning OTT. Just called out of work and left a message on my boss' voice mail. Should be a good day of acting like I give a shit that my check engine light came on and nothing much.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nope. There isn't an inactivity timeout on accounts, though that's a good idea, since it would clear out some of the old users that haven't been around in a while.[/quote]

Like Cheapy's wife? (isn't that wo NekoHime is?)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Like Cheapy's wife? (isn't that wo NekoHime is?)[/quote]
I'm sure there would be an exlusionary list for some people. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm sure there would be an exlusionary list for some people. :D[/QUOTE]
I think for any mod not looking to come back to CAG, a nice little prank would be to ban either her or CheapyMom. Maybe CheapyMom would be better since she does tend to post more often and would most likely notice a banning :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm sure there would be preferential treatment for some people. :D[/quote]

I bet. ;)

Engineering is soooo retarded. it turns out that my boss forgot to tell me that an autoCAD drawing I made needs to be oriented like a portrait rather than landscape... But the CAD'd part is already at the metal shop. And whether or not the design -can- be rotated remains to be seen.

Mamas, don't let your colts grow up to be engineers. :lol:

Thank God that My Sister's Keeper is an interesting book or I'd be shooting myself right now. :p

Oh yeah, URI cut my check on Wednesday so I should get my money today or tomorrow. WOOHOO!

[quote name='Tiphireth']I bet. ;)

Engineering is soooo retarded. it turns out that my boss forgot to tell me that an autoCAD drawing I made needs to be oriented like a portrait rather than landscape... But the CAD'd part is already at the metal shop. And whether or not the design -can- be rotated remains to be seen.

Mamas, don't let your colts grow up to be engineers. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Should have gone into the Blueberry Nipple Coating business. I read somewhere it's one of the fastest growing industries around. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I think for any mod not looking to come back to CAG, a nice little prank would be to ban either her or CheapyMom. Maybe CheapyMom would be better since she does tend to post more often and would most likely notice a banning :lol:[/quote]
I'll keep that in mind, should I decide to leave this place in a messy fashion. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']Engineering is soooo retarded. it turns out that my boss forgot to tell me that an autoCAD drawing I made needs to be oriented like a portrait rather than landscape... But the CAD'd part is already at the metal shop. And whether or not the design -can- be rotated remains to be seen.

Mamas, don't let your colts grow up to be engineers. :lol:[/quote]
Can we say whoops? :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']
Can we say whoops? :shock:[/quote]

Yeah. Dunno what to do now. :x

[quote name='dcfox']Should have gone into the Blueberry Nipple Coating business. I read somewhere it's one of the fastest growing industries around. :lol:[/quote]

Testing them should be fun. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']Testing them should be fun. :D[/quote]
Haha, I can see it now:

"Mow, mis mosm masph mike mumerry."

"Please don't talk with your mouth full."

*pop*

"I said, 'Now, this doesn't taste like blueberry.' Back to the drawing board, guys."

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yeah. Dunno what to do now. :x[/quote]
Get someone to fix it sounds like a reasonable suggestion. :whistle2:s

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Haha, I can see it now:

"Mow, mis mosm masph mike mumerry."

"Please don't talk with your mouth full."

*pop*

"I said, 'Now, this doesn't taste like blueberry.' Back to the drawing board, guys."[/quote]
I think it would make R&D and QC the two best jobs in the company. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Get someone to fix it sounds like a reasonable suggestion. :whistle2:s[/quote]

But.. that would require work! Pff, you people and your work ethics. ;)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']For whatever reason a girl in my BIO 101 class gave me a titty twister today. I felt like I was in 2nd grade for a brief moment.[/QUOTE]
I gave a second grader a titty twister once :lol:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Man, the Italians have us beat in the talk show realm:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/talk-show-hosts.html[/QUOTE]

I just saw that a few minutes ago. The question is, do we really want some of our female talk shows to dress like that? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Foreigner is my secret shame. Only not a secret, anymore.

I want to know what love is ...
:lol:[/QUOTE]

So, it's just a shame now, then? ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I just saw that a few minutes ago. The question is, do we really want some of our female talk shows to dress like that? :lol:[/quote]
*shudder* :wall: Don't think of The View, don't think of The View, don't think of The View.:wall:

Hey, Saucy, found something else you might enjoy. (Man I love updates at eBaum's)

It didn't even hit me until near the end of the clip, but doesn't this remind you of Craig on Reno 911, only 15-20 years younger? For those who don't know, Craig is Trudy's serial killer boyfriend.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/another-dod-loser.html

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, did you reciprocate? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I threatened to but she said she would knee me in my balls if I did, and she's always talking about how she takes self defense classes so I didn't want any part of the knee to the balls action.

Oh and Foreigner is the shit.

JUKE BOX HEEEEEEROOOO

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Foreigner is my secret shame. Only not a secret, anymore.

I want to know what love is ...
:lol:[/quote]

The only Foreigner song I like is Jukebox Hero.

Otherwise they're meh.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']*shudder* :wall: Don't think of The View, don't think of The View, don't think of The View.:wall:

Hey, Saucy, found something else you might enjoy. (Man I love updates at eBaum's)

It didn't even hit me until near the end of the clip, but doesn't this remind you of Craig on Reno 911, only 15-20 years younger? For those who don't know, Craig is Trudy's serial killer boyfriend.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/another-dod-loser.html[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Exactly like Craig, voice and all! I was waiting for him to talk about making sweaters out of human hair.

"It really upsets me to hear what the other deputies say about Craig, but he cares for me. He told me that... he would cut my head off and eat it, if I ever needed him to. That's love, I'm sorry. He didn't need to say the L-word. "

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']For whatever reason a girl in my BIO 101 class gave me a titty twister today. I felt like I was in 2nd grade for a brief moment.[/QUOTE]

I have twice in my life went to give a girl a titie twister and both times my plot was foiled by those damn bras.

[quote name='Tiphireth']The only Foreigner song I like is Jukebox Hero.

Otherwise they're meh.[/QUOTE] I listened to the "Complete Greatest Hits" earlier. I'd say I enjoyed at least 8/20 of the songs. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I just saw that a few minutes ago. The question is, do we really want some of our female talk shows to dress like that? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine that dress on this body :drool:

ellenemmys-shrunk.jpg

I should probably go kill myself now after making that joke

My friend who's a major nintendo fanboy wants to go to the "nintendo fusion tour" so he can play the Wii. My only problem with going is that the headlining bands are "Hawthorne Heights" and "Relient K." I would rather spend my evening dumpster diving behind an abortion clinic.

[quote name='Brak']I miss Viva Variety.[/QUOTE]

Me, too. And unfortunately, other than a few stray snippets on YouTube, there's nothing left to be found of it.

[quote name='Kayden']
censoredkv3.gif
[/QUOTE]

Huh? I can't hear what you said behind that censor bar.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Me, too. And unfortunately, other than a few stray snippets on YouTube, there's nothing left to be found of it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I can barely remember it, myself... It was a good type of quirky humor.

I do remember the episode that had Harlem Heat (Booker T. and Stevie Ray)... they tagged against Bluejeans and someone else, I think.
[quote name='DJ K8E']
jimmy-dean-pancake-sausage-chocolate-chip-736804.jpg

Yumck.[/QUOTE]
Fixeded.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. I can barely remember it, myself... It was a good type of quirky humor.

I do remember the episode that had Harlem Heat (Booker T. and Stevie Ray)... they tagged against Bluejeans and someone else, I think.
[/QUOTE]

I think I remember that. I remember I had some old South Park tapes with promos for the show on them, and some old shit I recorded had some Viva stuff on it.

Why couldn't they even put a few eps as extras on the Reno sets like Tom and Kerri asked? I can understand if they'd have to cut out musical guests, but still...

[quote name='DJ K8E']
Yum.[/QUOTE]

Maybe until you add the chocolate chips.

I drew this in class, last night, inspired by a line in the swearing preacher video (an idea I want to flesh out, later):

thedevilafackinliarjo4.jpg

The Devil a fuckin' liar!

[quote name='wubb']fuck! The Terps game this weekend is on fucking ESPNU. Damn, that barely qualifies as being televised.[/QUOTE]

I'd make a crack about the Terps barely being a football team, but I don't feel like getting banned.

I just scanned a Hellboy character design I was working on at work. It's done in Bic pen (which is an oddity, for me).

hellboybwos3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back