The RenOTT 911! / Viva VariOTT Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DJ K8E']I'd like to clarify that "yum" was strictly sarcastic. I just thought it was something odd to post.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear.

It baffles me some of the crap people will eat nowadays.

I definitely want to watch something later today, but I haven't an idea what...

Hmm...

[quote name='DJ K8E']I just thought it was something odd to post.[/quote]

Odd? You got nothing on mine and Ryles' horsecock argument from last night. :lol:

One more drawing, of the intentially horrible breed -- an illustration of a milkshake trying to neck with my friend:

nutmegcd4.jpg

*Bank shots the apple core into the trash can...*
I don't think clarification was needed on that K8e. And if it was, well fuck them.

Why is everybody hating on shrike today? I for one deeply appreciate all the hard work he puts into moderating this site.

[quote name='dcfox']Why is everybody hating on shrike today? I for one deeply appreciate all the hard work he puts into moderating this site.[/QUOTE]

Who's giving Shrike crap? I can't think of a reason why anyone would do such a thing.

Man, this is sad. Derrek Lee's (Chicago Cubs' first baseman) little girl has a degenerative eye disease and has lost the sight in one of her eyes. Having a little cousin with a similar condition, it really sucks to see a little kid go through things like this.

EDIT:

In a bit cheerier news, it looks like Eddie Murphy might have a new movie that isn't family-friendly crap. Check out Yahoo! Movies for the trailer to Norbit. With Eddie Griffin, Terry Crews, Eddie Murphy in multiple roles, and a script by Charlie Murphy... this might not suck.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']
EDIT:

In a bit cheerier news, it looks like Eddie Murphy might have a new movie that isn't family-friendly crap. Check out Yahoo! Movies for the trailer to Norbit. With Eddie Griffin, Terry Crews, Eddie Murphy in multiple roles, and a script by Charlie Murphy... this might not suck.[/QUOTE]

I really hope you're joking about that. It looks like it could be the worst movie ever created. Eddie Murphy should have done one thing in his career and that's Coming To America. No standup, no SNL, no other movies, just Coming To America. God I hate Eddie Murphy.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']In a bit cheerier news, it looks like Eddie Murphy might have a new movie that isn't family-friendly crap. Check out Yahoo! Movies for the trailer to Norbit. With Eddie Griffin, Terry Crews, Eddie Murphy in multiple roles, and a script by Charlie Murphy... this might not suck.[/quote]

I saw a preview for that yesterday, and the movie comes out in FEBRUARY. It's 5 months away and I'm seeing previews for it already? Goddamnit.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']In a bit cheerier news, it looks like Eddie Murphy might have a new movie that isn't family-friendly crap. Check out Yahoo! Movies for the trailer to Norbit. With Eddie Griffin, Terry Crews, Eddie Murphy in multiple roles, and a script by Charlie Murphy... this might not suck.[/QUOTE] ON the other hand, Eddie Murphy hasn't been in anything good since Mulan in '98. And before that, Coming to America in '88.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']ON the other hand, Eddie Murphy hasn't been in anything good since Mulan in '98. And before that, Coming to America in '88.[/QUOTE]
Wrong. Pluto Nash was awesome.

[quote name='mr ryles']

Joining the drawing fest, I just made this mock up of the xbox 720 controller.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's pretty good.

[quote name='Brak']Huh? I can't hear what you said behind that censor bar.[/quote]

:lol: Sometimes, that doesn't feel far off.

[quote name='Kayden']
censoredkv3.gif
[/QUOTE]
18.jpg

Is Enchanted Arms any good, or is it merely "O.K."?

I once thought of getting it, but I remembered I can't handle the straight-forwardness, press A to win / advance through unnecessary text ('cos the story sucks, anyway) "gameplay" of most Japanese titles.

[quote name='Brak']
18.jpg

I once thought of getting it, but I remembered I can't handle the straight-forwardness, press A to win / advance through unnecessary text ('cos the story sucks, anyway) "gameplay" of most Japanese titles.[/QUOTE]
What the fuck happened to that cat?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'd make a crack about the Terps barely being a football team, but I don't feel like getting banned.[/QUOTE]

I can't really argue with that. I think they have a shot at qualifying for a bowl game, but I wouldn't bet on it.

So far there has been one game I've been able to watch on TV and I live within an hour of the campus. That is pathetic.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']ON the other hand, Eddie Murphy hasn't been in anything good since Mulan in '98. And before that, Coming to America in '88.[/QUOTE]

It's sad, isn't it? :cry:

At least he's doing something different from the family-friendly crap like Daddy Day Care and Haunted Mansion. Of course, he needs to go back to his roots and come back with some great R-rated comedies like the ones he made in the 80s, like Coming to America.

Ugh, I just got home from paying bills. I actually won some free tickets to a concert tonight, but I'm just going to pass them off to my brother and relax at home. I'm way too tired.

Its... OK. I bought it solely for the gay guy, and he 'dies' about an hour in... He may or may not still be alive. So far, it feels like Final Fantasy 8 weapon making with Disgaea battles and SMT:Nocturn recruitment.

The voice acting is really lack luster. "OK, I. WILL.... DO. ... ... THAT!." The definitely did not use method actors. The main character also seems to be retarded.

[quote name='Brak']

I once thought of getting it, but I remembered I can't handle the straight-forwardness, press A to win / advance through unnecessary text ('cos the story sucks, anyway) "gameplay" of most Japanese titles.[/quote]

:cool: Trading Places.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']It's sad, isn't it? :cry:

At least he's doing something different from the family-friendly crap like Daddy Day Care and Haunted Mansion. Of course, he needs to go back to his roots and come back with some great R-rated comedies like the ones he made in the 80s, like Coming to America.

Ugh, I just got home from paying bills. I actually won some free tickets to a concert tonight, but I'm just going to pass them off to my brother and relax at home. I'm way too tired.[/quote]

So, I just received the last of my student loan repayment schedules. After doing a little math I've reached the following conclusion: holy fucking shit.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']It's sad, isn't it? :cry:

Ugh, I just got home from paying bills. I actually won some free tickets to a concert tonight, but I'm just going to pass them off to my brother and relax at home. I'm way too tired.[/QUOTE]

The Nutty Professor wasn't bad.

[quote name='Kayden']:cool: Trading Places.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Classic. :)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The Nutty Professor wasn't bad.[/QUOTE]

The dinner scenes are priceless.

"Goddamnit, I messed up my pants!" :lol:

Eddie Murphy fuckin' sucks.

One of the many posterboys of trite, "settle for less" traditionalist comedy.

Almost as bad as Chevy Chase.

[quote name='Brak']Eddie Murphy fuckin' sucks.

One of the many posterboys of trite, "settle for less" traditionalist comedy.

Almost as bad as Chevy Chase.[/QUOTE]

Have you always disliked Eddie? Or has he gotten so bad that you've just completely condemned him?

As for Chevy, he's a complete joke now. I'm surprised he's still alive; apparently, he's doing straight-to-video garbage. He had a few decent movies (Fletch, Three Amigos, and one or two of the Vacation movies).

EDIT:

They're showing "Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits" right now. Remember when people would pay $50 to see him destroy someone in 30 seconds?

Right now he just caved in some big, fat guy's face and then destroyed this skinny punk who looks like he works at CompUSA or Best Buy. :lol:

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']C'mon guys let's not bring Chevy in to this. He tried his best.[/quote]
Fixed and emphasized for truth. That last good show he was in was his own fuckin' roast. :lol:

Speaking of which, why is the Friar's Club not sponsoring these anymore? Did Comedy Central take them over for Shatner's? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Saucy Jack']
They're showing "Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits" right now. Remember when people would pay $50 to see him destroy someone in 30 seconds?

Right now he just caved in some big, fat guy's face and then destroyed this skinny punk who looks like he works at CompUSA or Best Buy. :lol:[/quote]

I was watching some of the Tyson stuff. It's funny seeing him help up the people he just destroyed. Totally different from how he is now.

[quote name='captainfrizo']So, I just received the last of my student loan repayment schedules. After doing a little math I've reached the following conclusion: holy fucking shit.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Who's giving Shrike crap? I can't think of a reason why anyone would do such a thing.
[/quote]

Because he's old.
Do we need any other reason? ;)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I was watching some of the Tyson stuff. It's funny seeing him help up the people he just destroyed. Totally different from how he is now.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was pretty funny to see him help up the people. That CompUSA geek had no chance. If I was him, I would have just forfeited as soon as I saw Tyson. I mean, don't these guys watch tapes of the guy they're going to fight?

I wish these Tyson knockouts were on DVD. I'd buy it.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, that was pretty funny to see him help up the people. That CompUSA geek had no chance. If I was him, I would have just forfeited as soon as I saw Tyson. I mean, don't these guys watch tapes of the guy they're going to fight?

I wish these Tyson knockouts were on DVD. I'd buy it.[/quote]

I'd buy in a second if he did commentary :drool:

[quote name='2Fast']I'd buy in a second if he did commentary :drool:[/quote]

*high pitched voice* 'Yeh, tho then I protheeded to kick that youngthter'th ath... he had a glath jaw like motht of the kidth I fight...'

I swear to god. I just saw a quiznos commercial bashing subway by comparing one of their subs to a Quiznos Prime Rib Sub.

And the guys standing there are raggoing on the Subway Sub because there's no meat.

But it's a Subway cheese sub. Of course there's no meat. There's only CHEESE!

What... What the hell! WHAT THE HELL!

And man, is the new Dr Who sooooo poorly written. I ignored it the first season because I liked the actor but it just gets worse and worse.

Season 2 absolutely sucks.

Also, Battlestar Galactica is really getting on my nerves. It's become a one trick pony.

While I liked Napoleon Dynamite, I don't think Jon Heder should have an acting career. He's just a goofy looking guy who talks weird. Now he's got this new movie with Billy Bob coming out, and I don't think I want to watch another movie with him in it. He should have just done Napoleon and called it a day.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I swear to god. I just saw a quiznos commercial bashing subway by comparing one of their subs to a Quiznos Prime Rib Sub.

And the guys standing there are raggoing on the Subway Sub because there's no meat.

But it's a Subway cheese sub. Of course there's no meat. There's only CHEESE!

What... What the hell! WHAT THE HELL![/QUOTE]
Quiznos FTW :rofl:

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']While I liked Napoleon Dynamite, I don't think Jon Heder should have an acting career. He's just a goofy looking guy who talks weird. Now he's got this new movie with Billy Bob coming out, and I don't think I want to watch another movie with him in it. He should have just done Napoleon and called it a day.[/QUOTE]

He pretty much plays the same guy in every movie though...they're all dumb, quirky guys like napoleon.

[quote name='dcfox']Is there any way to find out where a person is registered for their wedding gifts?[/QUOTE]

I think they should tell you in the invitation.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think they should tell you in the invitation.[/QUOTE]
I thought so. But I looked the invitation over top to bottom and it doesn't say. I hope this means I'm exempt from bringing a gift :lol: Hopefully I'll be able to get in contact with someone else going. If not, what would make an appropriate gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back